What's new

Dubai based Al Arabiya media network starts to act as clown after fall of Panjshir

Chanakya must be your ancestor. Not mine.
Proudly. Pakistan is the heir to the Gandharan civilization, i.e., a civilizational state. Any Gandharan would not betray their forefathers.
And What makes you think our government have not being doing it for 7 decades to our people? Dont we believe in following facts as defecto truth?

1-Massacre of 1947 was a one way affair (British raj forces were given standing ovation when they were leaving British India meanwhile We were cutting each other like vegitables. I doubt anyone barely talks about it this way. Why do you think it is like this?)

2-East Pakistan was a Faraway province of Pakistan broken by force by Indian Forces (Despite that East Pakistan had more Pakistanis living in it then West Pakistanis and that Muslim league was polotocally wiped out of East Pakistan back in 50s.
Nope nothing wrong in what we did. It was just a consequence of war::Sarcastic::)

3-Taliban (a Movement started in 1996) were the people who fought the Soviet Union (Who withdrew afghanistan in 1989)

4-Hindus and Sikhs were are our eternal enemy (And ignore that this enemity was born from 1900 to 1940 due to bad policies of local leaders and divide and rule policy by british raj. Nope nobody cares or knows)

5-Every country that Sells goods to Pakistan is our best friend while every country that Buys goods from Pakistani businessmen is our enemy. Do simple google search and you will know (Except India of course)

6-The only country that claims sovereign Pakistani territory is our brotherly nation

7-Afghan Warlords like Ahmad shah Abdali were our ancestors and our heroes 😐

and so on and on...

Why do you think we Pakistanis take these baseless nonsense as FACTS.
the exact thing you mentioned in your post. We are brainwashed by our state to think this way.
I mean come on. Ippi Faqir is a hero Zafrullah khan is a villian to our People 🤯

So who whould we follow Turkey of Sultan Erdogan? or Egypt of Molana Sisi?
I do not stand for lying or deceiving my own people. I firmly believe in representative democracy and its principles. My message was directed at using the information as a weapon wielded against our foreign foes and their interests. I am sorry if my message was not clear.

Chanakya must be your ancestor. Not mine.
He was our ancestor its true (doesn't make him a good or bad guy- that's for anyone to decide)
It shows our people were always smart, got things done - we can do it again if we put our mind to it

Its high time the gangus stop stealing all our history as theirs

Saudis under MBS are true clowns. No doubt it. Uae ones are even worse

Only difference is that this Al Arabya English is not official state affiliated news source of Saudi Arabia like those of Iran

Afghanistan is a goldmine and everyone wants the biggest chunk... but everyone wants Pakistan to get them big pie ...

By the way, Dubai based media and claims to be Arab World's representing. Not KSA to be precisely.
This alarabiya channel published another fake news recently...can't recall what it was....they were called out on it and taken to cleaners....was it about giving bases??

yep kept the land pak from shirrrrrkkkkk :pleasantry: by handing over the land to zionists. at least zionists dont commit shirk right??

Tell me which Muslim country, entity, leader, outfit is free of zionist yolk???
Agreed there. No humzaad, muwakkil, grave prostration, peer, mureed bull crap going on over there. They do have weird sheikhs very rare and they do their weird stuff in secret in deserts.

Yup, no bhang, no charas, no dhamaal, no haal at the holy sites, which would have been the case had any of the subcontinental types had control of the holy places...

On everything else Saudis are wretched egregious bunch but no better or worse than all the ruling elites in most Muslim majority countries.

Last edited:
mate rest of the MUSLIM world is mushrik according to najdi religion. only najdis r the true followers of ISLAM so it does not matter if other muslim (mushrik) countries r zionist YOLK or not.
the real question is why the REAL MUSLIMS of najd, the custodians of two HOLY MOSQUES have become the lapdogs of zionists :yes4:

BTW the national hero of najdis is lawrence of arabia who was a WALI ULLAH according to the najdis:astagh:

It’s Ok to scare the Emiratis and the Saudis. They went to Yemen and had their asses handed over to them. Let them believe we went into Afghanistan against their gods and won it in a few weeks.

It would be good to remind ourselves and some of our Indian clowns laughing here:

They had invested in 750+ fake news organisations! ISI and Pakistan always focussed on ground realities, they focussed on perception. The reality kicked perception in the nuts! And it really hurts hard!

Soon they will learn, setting up 750+ fake news channels and operating them from 119 countries did not win them anything except humiliation!

It would be good to remind ourselves and some of our Indian clowns laughing here:

They had invested in 750+ fake news organisations! ISI and Pakistan always focussed on ground realities, they focussed on perception. The reality kicked perception in the nuts! And it really hurts hard!

Soon they will learn, setting up 750+ fake news channels and operating them from 119 countries did not win them anything except humiliation!

That is true as reality will triumph over perception, however, they've poisoned millions of minds against Pakistan and it's created an army of haters.

That is true as reality will triumph over perception, however, they've poisoned millions of minds against Pakistan and it's created an army of haters.

Humans have poor memory, we can change those effects pretty easily, in months and years majority of the people will loose this perception. What matters now is the future.
Yes there has been a lacking, we did not respond but I do think we kept quite for some reasons, maybe did not want too much attention at the wrong time?

With this government we have seen great strides on foreign policy and how to respond to the world, I am happy about that.

Yup, no bhang, no charas, no dhamaal, no haal at the holy sites, which would have been the case had any of the subcontinental types had control of the holy places...

On everything else Saudis are wretched egregious bunch but no better or worse than all the ruling elites in most Muslim majority countries.
this bhang charas dhamal fill the pockets and pay for the salaries of Pakistani religious ministers and aukaaf department which is filled with najdi stooges mate :agree: the Pakistani najdis are in it bro

Back
Top Bottom