What's new

Dubai based Al Arabiya media network starts to act as clown after fall of Panjshir

They are exaggerating İ think we had few "advisors" on ground nothing more. We also had "advisors" on ground against İSİS in İraq with İMCTC and Iraqi forces. Circa 2016-2018.

And why are they quoting a source that has already been established as fake?
Shouldn't they be the ones doing research before making a mockery out of them on international stage?

Bro do you really think media is that free in any part of the world? Difference between one media outlet to the other is what degree of freedom they enjoy and its varies. At the end of the day they all will follow their establishment and toe the line whatever they have been told. All of them have got government inputs before they go on air. At the backend of this news there is some sinister hand to spread the fake news to malign us and one have to think this is not the Middle eastern input only there is somewhere Western interests are at play. Narrative is being built somewhere against Pakistan for some reason and hope it blows over and that's where our foreign office have to play its part.

Nah, of all the faults of Saudis, at least they've kept the land of Hijaz pak from shirk....
yep kept the land pak from shirrrrrkkkkk :pleasantry: by handing over the land to zionists. at least zionists dont commit shirk right??

Wait what? Saudis are quouting Cnn news18 of all news networks the worst of the worst an Indian source? as credible? This is so unlike them and to be honest fake news never flies in the gulf they are good at such stuff this surprises

The title unnecessary

Yea something is not right. Indian reporting is unreliable, to say the least. Why would any country use them as a source of news?

yep kept the land pak from shirrrrrkkkkk :pleasantry: by handing over the land to zionists. at least zionists dont commit shirk right??

Paak from shirk by destroying the Islamic history but preserving the Mushrikeen pagan history. Zionist sister state

This goes onto show that information warfare has reached the stage where truth has become irrelevant. Those who look down upon Chanakya (a son of Gandhara, our own ancestor) as devious and deceitful should get down from their imbecilic moral high horse and face realities. Today deception and lies are the currency in which nations deal to undermine the interests of their foes. This is why Pakistan needs sophisticated channels of propaganda dispersal whose purpose is not to push its own narrative but to exhaust the critical thinking skills of audiences to an extent where they cannot differentiate truth from lies. Take the example of Indian support for ISIS. Whether it is true or not, this narrative must be forcefully projected. Your enemy plays dirty; you play dirtier. That is the way to establish deterrence. Religious notions of ethics and morality should not hold back nationalists.
And What makes you think our government have not being doing it for 7 decades to our people? Dont we believe in following facts as defecto truth?

1-Massacre of 1947 was a one way affair (British raj forces were given standing ovation when they were leaving British India meanwhile We were cutting each other like vegitables. I doubt anyone barely talks about it this way. Why do you think it is like this?)

2-East Pakistan was a Faraway province of Pakistan broken by force by Indian Forces (Despite that East Pakistan had more Pakistanis living in it then West Pakistanis and that Muslim league was polotocally wiped out of East Pakistan back in 50s.
Nope nothing wrong in what we did. It was just a consequence of war::Sarcastic::)

3-Taliban (a Movement started in 1996) were the people who fought the Soviet Union (Who withdrew afghanistan in 1989)

4-Hindus and Sikhs were are our eternal enemy (And ignore that this enemity was born from 1900 to 1940 due to bad policies of local leaders and divide and rule policy by british raj. Nope nobody cares or knows)

5-Every country that Sells goods to Pakistan is our best friend while every country that Buys goods from Pakistani businessmen is our enemy. Do simple google search and you will know (Except India of course)

6-The only country that claims sovereign Pakistani territory is our brotherly nation

7-Afghan Warlords like Ahmad shah Abdali were our ancestors and our heroes 😐

and so on and on...

Why do you think we Pakistanis take these baseless nonsense as FACTS.
the exact thing you mentioned in your post. We are brainwashed by our state to think this way.
I mean come on. Ippi Faqir is a hero Zafrullah khan is a villian to our People 🤯
I often say this that rafzi iran and najdi wahabbi saudis are a curse upon MUSLIM UMMAH. these two regimes have done no service to ISLAM.
So who whould we follow Turkey of Sultan Erdogan? or Egypt of Molana Sisi?

no. it is not independent. check the ownership of MBC.
In 2018, the government of Saudi Arabia arranged to acquire 60 percent of MBC, leaving the remaining 40 per cent of the company in Al Ibrahim’s hands.[2] MBC Group said in a statement that Al Ibrahim would retain his stake and had, in his capacity as chairman, reviewed growth plans during a held in the United Arab Emirates on 29 May 2018.[2]
I think he was Talking about Independent The british newspaper.
Independent Asia Edition

So the Tehran News & Al Arabiya; both are driven crazy by CIA moles like Fox News and they didn't get it in time? A sorry state of journalism and especially more of sorry for Arabiya quoting Indian Source.
The Irony is, Tehran News quoted Fox News (Wow)
Al Arabiya quotes News 18/Indian Source (good)
1631098021897.png

1631098941100.png

Last edited:
So the Tehran News & Al Arabiya; both are driven crazy by CIA moles like Fox News and they didn't get it in time? A sorry state of journalism and especially more of sorry for Arabiya quoting Indian Source.
The Irony is, Tehran News quoted Fox News (Wow)View attachment 776404
Al Arabiya quotes News 18/Indian Source (good)
View attachment 776403
IMG_20210802_192534.jpg

I am not rulling out the resistance claim

Just give us some evidence, something

How's everyone reporting on it but we are not seeing any evidence? Especially in the modern age with cameras and all

The stupid govt should be active and expose the dumb indian lies. Why would taliban even need Pakistan help in tiny oankshir valley when they can figgt US and NATO for 20 years and take over the whole country in a matter of weeks.

This is just the beginning. Pakistanis should now be ready for a full on propaganda war from india because they cannot face us on the battlefield, they will resort to their ancestral tactics, which is lie and decieve and cry like a b****.

Salaam

I am not rulling out the resistance claim

Just give us some evidence, something

How's everyone reporting on it but we are not seeing any evidence? Especially in the modern age with cameras and all

I, too, see it as a real possibility. It may, in fact, be a prudent thing to do from a Pakistani perspective i.e helping the Taliban government. We don't have the intel the ISI Chief and other decision makers have.

We don't know what was going on behind the scenes, and given how many countries are so openly reacting, my guess is something of serious consequence was planned. Maybe the situation was time sensitive and without Pakistani help Taliban wouldn't have managed it within the time constraints.

Pakistan has suffered long and hard, so if our leadership saw an opportunity to take decisive action and help Taliban towards a common object whilst simultaneously earning further goodwill with the incoming Afghan government, I don't see anything wrong there.

So the news may be correct, but I see it as a problem if there is no evidence being presented. It's just allegations being hurled at us without substantive proof even by supposedly friendly countries.

Salaam

I, too, see it as a real possibility. It may, in fact, be a prudent thing to do from a Pakistani perspective i.e helping the Taliban government. We don't have the intel the ISI Chief and other decision makers have.

We don't know what was going on behind the scenes, and given how many countries are so openly reacting, my guess is something of serious consequence was planned. Maybe the situation was time sensitive and without Pakistani help Taliban wouldn't have managed it within the time constraints.

Pakistan has suffered long and hard, so if our leadership saw an opportunity to take decisive action and help Taliban towards a common object whilst simultaneously earning further goodwill with the incoming Afghan government, I don't see anything wrong there.

So the news may be correct, but I see it as a problem if there is no evidence being presented. It's just allegations being hurled at us without substantive proof even by supposedly friendly countries.
It's not about seeing anything wrong, that's a different issue

It's about is it even true or not?, If it is than give us something

That's all I just need some sort of evidence

Back
Top Bottom