What's new

Dubai Airshow 2011

TVC engines are costly and cost factor counts much in JFT project.. Moreover TVC is no good in BVR engagement, it helps in dogfights scenario... JFT nullifys TVC capability of its opponent by the its ability of BVR engagement..

According to matter available on internet, there are plans for TVC tech in JFT..

Please post your queries in JFT related threads..
Thanks Bro now back to tha topic sir

Frankly speaking, NO.... JFT cant do cobra maneuver.. TVC is required.
Mig-29 can perform cobra, SU-27 can perform cobra.....TVC is not a necessity, though it helps a lot in faster recovery of aircraft from cobra which is the most important thing.

Mig-29 can perform cobra, SU-27 can perform cobra.....TVC is not a necessity, though it helps a lot in faster recovery of aircraft from cobra which is the most important thing.
but Emmie said Tvc is required and yes it is important thing

I know Yar asay hi poch raha tha what will happen if our pilot do cobra maneuver
The crowd will clap and posters will say "extreme maneuvers yaar!".

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

but Emmie said Tvc is required and yes it is important thing
In recovery, but not necessarily for entering in cobra....

you have taken my words man love you:kiss3:

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

so thunder can do cobra if tha pilot has guts
It should be able to, but how smooth and how fast will it be able to recover, this is the key question.

It should be able to, but how smooth and how fast will it be able to recover, this is the key question.
yar some budy should do it.the best way to find out how much time will it take to recover:devil:

That bold part is my answer, you got to tackle "g" that could be upto 15..

Kindly keep that in mind I was answering to a guy who know nothing about TVC and stuff.

XFLwa.jpg
QPNnd.jpg
1DuOc.jpg
U9jRT.jpg
1D4Yy.jpg
STGBt.jpg
Wing Commander Ronald's Aircraft, Oh i Remember him, he was also in Turkey with that an interesting aircraft on his name badge....
6345181892_4b3bdc9ac7_b.jpg

So now u ppl have seen complete performance of JFT.. whats ur assessment.. I feel some turns were more sharp as compared to those in previous performance :)

So now u ppl have seen complete performance of JFT.. whats ur assessment.. I feel some turns were more sharp as compared to those in previous performance :)
yes you are right we will more sharp turn when block2 will come:)

full 2 hours plus show time JF-17 started from 27 so on :tup:

Am I the only one who noticed that there was no chute deployed by the Thunder after landing.....? Check 35:48 onward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom