What's new

Dubai Airshow 2011

One in the picture is C-802A.... Recently pt was tested with C-802A or C-803, not with C-802AKG...

802AKG is more advanced version, with the range of more than 200 Kms while 802A has range of 180 Kms.
Nabil also discussed over the C-803 we will have on Thunders blockII will be having range more than 250km....for the Naval version.You can checkout Nabils posts on the C803 discussions. He said PAF don't wanna expose the range right now. U can find his posts within/under the Naval threads...so we don't have to worry anything in case of range cuz We got it what China got....:)

Nice to hear RD-33MK or WS-13 in lieu of RD-93... In either cases we gonna have smokeless block II..

Are we in contact with Russians for RD-33MK? It is their latest variant of RD-33 after all.
I dont know whether they are smokeless or not (WS-13, I think, is) but we will certainly have the right amount of power to support the new block, thats what matters the most.Russians did put up their RD-33MK at China Airshow last year....why would they be there when no aircraft in China uses RD-93.....I think this should be enough hint.

H Khan released this word that Bangladesh is "very likely" to select JFT as their future fighter...there is also a thread in BD on this.
Well I hope what khan sahab is true and they do buy JFT but what I have read on this forum and other forums it looks like they wont buy any combat aircraft for now. They are going to buy new SAMs to improve air defence. Infact they are going to receive few more F-7bg from china. Not to forget AL govt factor is also there.

Well I hope what khan sahab is true and they do buy JFT but what I have read on this forum and other forums it looks like they wont buy any combat aircraft for now. They are going to buy new SAMs to improve air defence. Infact they are going to receive few more F-7bg from china. Not to forget AL govt factor is also there.
There are few things which are essential in BD context
1-Though they are Building a SAM network (which is an essential part of AF's strategy) but in the modern arena, unless you don't have the long range SAM or air-cover over them, they are always exposed to a threat we call Stand off precision weaponry. With the pace of Indian military modernization, they are always exposed unless they don't have potent systems to defend this network. The combination of two goes hand in glove, both ensure eachother's effectiveness and survivability.
2-It may be true that their needs for more combat aircraft be minimal at this time, but in the dynamic threat environment of sub continent its not necessary that they will keep the things as they are i.e. a bar on fighter procurement.
3- Military and government relations are not necessarily dependent upon each other. Do you know Israeli Cadets regularly come to Pakistan for different training programs?

1-Though they are Building a SAM network (which is an essential part of AF's strategy) but in the modern arena, unless you don't have the long range SAM or air-cover over them, they are always exposed to a threat we call Stand off precision weaponry. With the pace of Indian military modernization, they are always exposed unless they don't have potent systems to defend this network. The combination of two goes hand in glove, both ensure eachother's effectiveness and survivability.
2-It may be true that their needs for more combat aircraft be minimal at this time, but in the dynamic threat environment of sub continent its not necessary that they will keep the things as they are i.e. a bar on fighter procurement.
3- Military and government relations are not necessarily dependent upon each other. Do you know Israeli Cadets regularly come to Pakistan for different training programs?
Whattttttt?!
I never knew it! Explain in details please!

that's a news to me!

Whattttttt?!
I never knew it! Explain in details please!

Yes please

I remember quite vividly the Israeli cricket officials launched a protest when they were not allowed to visit Pakistan during the 96 world cup

then why not Indians ? we recognize India since 1947

Where this comes from, would you care to explain your source or you have just thrown this in the air, tomorrow you might say the Indians are also attending our academies. Sorry cant swallow that.:no::wave:

Yes please

I remember quite vividly the Israeli cricket officials launched a protest when they were not allowed to visit Pakistan during the 96 world cup

not only this but how the hell they got visa on passports ?:angel: who allow them to fly to pakistan? and which pakistani embassy stamp on there Israeli passports ?

@Nabil_05... Sir, please have your say on possible engine of JFT block II.. RD-33MK is what I came across with today..

not only this but how the hell they got visa on passports ?:angel: who allow them to fly to pakistan? and which pakistani embassy stamp on there Israeli passports ?

Sir jee woh ISI ke special plane mein atay hein......:lol::lol: :chilli:

Back
Top Bottom