What's new

Dubai Airshow 2011

P shamim has already hinted, China is working with Ukraine to increase the thrust of RD-93

Sir jee woh ISI ke special plane mein atay hein......:lol::lol: :chilli:

yaar i am really serious on this issue they use turkey ? may be with turkish passports and via turkey ? ardugaan allow it ?

yaar i am really serious on this issue they use turkey ? may be with turkish passports and via turkey ? ardugaan allow it ?

IMHO its a myth, legally its not possible.. If ISI allows them to come to Pakistan then they don't even need any passport.. Its not possible for Israelis to come to Pakistan regularly without being intercepted by ISI.

IMHO its a myth, legally its not possible.. If ISI allows them to come to Pakistan then they don't even need any passport.. Its not possible for Israelis to come to Pakistan regularly without being intercepted by ISI.

and why should ISI do it ? i really don't see its needed may be for secret visits and talks ok but training courses and allow israili military men on pakistani land look to me big no

blk 2 for now will have rd-93, ws-13 needs more time to fit in JFT but i believe it eventually will be be fitted.

and why should ISI do it ? i really don't see its needed may be for secret visits and talks ok but training courses and allow israili military men on pakistani land look to me big no

Exactly what I am saying "not possible" No way they can come to Pakistan for training purpose.

i have breaking news but still needs confirmation. My source at the show tells that Arabs are stunned by JFTs performance and many inquiries are being made. Even more breaking is that Qatar has placed an Oder for 20 JFTs!

Sir not sure about Qatar, but an order for Azerbaijan is almost confirmed. They were interested for a long time and the performance during the Dubai Air Show pretty much sealed the deal. Although the JF17 they will be acquiring will be completely different than what PAF is using, it will be totally based on Chinese avionics and weaponry.

There is no reason to support Saudis.

Then wonder why they have supported us through the years and financed many of our projects......

The erieyes you see are a gift from the country you find no reason to support.....

Not to mention the financing for the F-16s and our nuclear program. Im leaving the civil and political side alone for now. A quick question: Does Pakistan get its oil at international market prices?

Stop it with the holier than thou attitude. Appreciate and acknowledge when someone has been true to you.

Our defense minister can give you good info about jootai(shoes). He isn't that useless after all.
Yeah the politicians are useful only in telling lies to the public, decieving them and selling out the country for pennies.......:smokin:

Yes! ure guess is right they can use any country's passport to enter our country, there is no doubt about that...:smokin:

[/B]

Where this comes from, would you care to explain your source or you have just thrown this in the air, tomorrow you might say the Indians are also attending our academies. Sorry cant swallow that.:no::wave:
I was also shocked when somebody (who is in services) told me about this, and this is not a thing which is exceptional, his word was that this is done with goodwill gesture from Pakistan but those cadets were usually strictly anti-pakistan minded.

Back
Top Bottom