What's new

Drug-laden Pak boat caught by Indian Coast Guard

We should find the person for whom these drugs has been ordered and punish him..
Modi...ISI sent it for Modi and top BJP leadershit to relax and celebrate. They have been tense since Feb. 27, 2019.

Last edited:
"standing navy" must be a vedic term. Never heard of it.
Basically means formal professional navy :)
The standing army comes from the old times when armies used to line up in the battlefields and facing each other just before the fight.

Last edited:
A great achievement by Bharat Mata, no doubt.

English please. Don't understand gibberish.
my bad. i meant "standing navy".
quite surprising and refreshed to see a new way of stalling.

No drugs....its a setup
quite possible actually. cant confirm though.
I guess he wants to say standing navy.. normally it is use for standing army..
thanks for clarifying, sir.

"standing navy" must be a vedic term. Never heard of it.
one sympathises.

Another excellent job by the Indian Coast Guard. Seeing how hard drugs such as Heroin and Meth have destroyed large parts of rural America, India definitely does not need that stuff within the country. And I can completely understand why Pakistanis are so butthurt, because the loss of those drugs means they have just lost half their GDP. After making Pak our bitches and forcing IK to beg before the IMF, India is continuing its successful economic warfare against Pakistan. @Peshwa @Nilgiri @Śakra @jaiind @Aryan0395

Drugs seized from Pakistani vessel
icgalmadina-inidatv-1558515987.jpg

Here some more masalla news for pathological liar indiots who will believe in anything state sponsored yellow journalism presents them. Just like they dont question their religion which is a mere product of beastility.
Reported.

Back
Top Bottom