What's new

Drought and mismanagement leave Iran staring at a water crisis

@Archdemon Wanna tell us how you guys turned one of the driest deserts in the whole world into a country with strong agricultural base?

IRAN can allow investment from Muslim countries all over the world in its mineral resources as well as in its supply too.

at least israelis used the money us gave them to build their country. what did we do? ahmadinejad spent it on bullshit and country is still in shit if u havent noticed. wait a minute, why would u care? u livin in california, u must think to hell with ordinary ppl who are getting crushed under sanctions and incompetency of this regime.

at least israelis used the money us gave them to build their country. what did we do? ahmadinejad spent it on bullshit and country is still in shit if u havent noticed. wait a minute, why would u care? u livin in california, u must think to hell with ordinary ppl who are getting crushed under sanctions and incompetency of this regime.
As long she gets her daily sensational titles ''Iran promises crushing response'' she is statisfied. Who cares about ordinary people, how they pay their rent, buy food etc ! ?

As long she gets her daily sensational titles ''Iran promises crushing response'' she is statisfied. Who cares about ordinary people, how they pay their rent, buy food etc ! ?

ppl r getting fucked man. if i were a decision maker mullah i would first build the country's infrastructure then i would do whatever the **** i want to do. send ppl to advanced countries on scholarship, promise them good salary, attract investments, etc etc

ppl r getting fucked man. if i were a decision maker mullah i would first build the country's infrastructure then i would do whatever the **** i want to do. send ppl to advanced countries on scholarship, promise them good salary, attract investments, etc etc

But why are Iranians doing this to themselves? Are they blind? I mean what do they accomplish? Iran could be economic power house if it drop this 'we STRONG' crap.

But why are Iranians doing this to themselves? Are they blind? I mean what do they accomplish? Iran could be economic power house if it drop this 'we STRONG' crap.

Theocracy my friend, if u want to turn a country into an actual economic powerhouse u need economists and technocrats in charge. Mullahs are neither economist nor technocrat, therefore basis of their power comes from uneducated and poor parts of society that are religious. Countries that implement Systems like capitalism, commumism, etc are doomed if they fail to deliver whereas theocracy pleads to ppls faith and fairy tales. It's much easier to control ppl and lasts longer. The key to its survival is to keep ppl stupid and deprived

Back
Top Bottom