What's new

Drones hit 2 Saudi Aramco oil facilities, cause fires

What are Saudis doing? Will they sit in a Strike Eagle or Typhoon or not? If not please lend them to us we need them for work.

Terminal High Altitude Area Defense.
So this means if drones will come from high altitude then THAAD will come in action! o_O

What are Saudis doing? Will they sit in a Strike Eagle or Typhoon or not? If not please lend them to us we need them for work.

So this means if drones will come from high altitude then THAAD will come in action! o_O
Those would have to be extremely sophisticated drones to operate at such high altitudes with ease.

S-191

upload_2019-9-15_11-12-34.png

upload_2019-9-15_11-14-22.png

upload_2019-9-15_11-15-56.png

upload_2019-9-15_11-16-55.png

It's just funny :D people still underestimating sophistication of Iranian systems !

I can't stop laughing ... AD systems didn't react because they saw the price tag on the drones :lol:

You can't even find the real source of the attack ...

It's just funny :D people still underestimating sophistication of Iranian systems !

I can't stop laughing ... AD systems didn't react because they saw the price tag on the drones :lol:

You can't even find the real source of the attack ...
question that actually brought me to this thread....
what happened to the Patriot missile system? Radars didn't pick on the boogie heading deep into Kingdom?

heck I have hear stories from people working with in Aramco that how the company hires former Spec Ops & Intel guys from across the globe to keep a check on their facilities.....everything failed??

This should raise serious concerns about the security of Hijaz and the capability of its custodians. Not able to find out who attacked is far worse than not being able to neutralize the attack. Pakistan needs to rethink its policy of sitting on the sidelines.

question that actually brought me to this thread....
what happened to the Patriot missile system? Radars didn't pick on the boogie heading deep into Kingdom?

heck I have hear stories from people working with in Aramco that how the company hires former Spec Ops & Intel guys from across the globe to keep a check on their facilities.....everything failed??

Probably americans sold downgraded systems or these systems are useless for real !

There is a big difference between Iran and KSA ... Iran invested on local R&D but saudis are dependent on foreign technology ... This is why they can't adopt themselves and react !

We learned about their weak points & used it ... But they can't do the same thing because they can't modify imported systems localy ...

This should raise serious concerns about the security of Hijaz and the capability of its custodians. Not able to find out who attacked is far worse than not being able to neutralize the attack. Pakistan needs to rethink its policy of sitting on the sidelines.

I think pakistan has higher priorities right now ...

Patriot missiles failed to protect Saudi oil fields
may be Americas can sell Thaad systems ,Thaad comminucation Systems, as well as Raytheon AN/TPY-2 Radars.This may be protect to Al saud from Hutsi attacks. because hutsis upgrade their missiles very rapidly against new generation warfare:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom