What's new

Drone Designed By Indian Start-Up Could Track China's Military Moves

Hilarious coming from you guys, your own AK is 30-35% Pakistani made. Wonder how much Pakistani plastic and paint is on that junk you were showing. :lol:
BC before lying atleast make the german leopard copy operation... 70% of which is still imported... with all its flawed 125 tanks grounded ... :lol:

And oh make a fukin tactical uav first.:lol:

BC before lying atleast make the german leopard copy operation... 70% of which is still imported... with all its flawed 125 tanks grounded ... :lol:

And oh make a fukin tactical uav first.:lol:

There, there buddy, I know, truth sucks. All your crap are Chinese rehash, a lot of Pakistani users already know this fact, they just stay quiet, unlike you. :lol:

what a waste of a thread.
on topic: any other news reporting this drone? I dint find anything of this on Boeing side of the news. any links/website to the Indian start up thats doing this?

There, there buddy, I know, truth sucks. All your crap are Chinese rehash, a lot of Pakistani users already know this fact, they just stay quiet, unlike you. :lol:
and still world buys our junk and Huh and far as Indian Ultra High Tech Vedic products are concerned even Indians dont buy them

Did i hit a nerve? :lol:

assembled vehicles with gearboxes,trannys,engines from EU,Japan etc... cheap pathetic quality under powered "vehicles" ..:lol:

Cant make a tank,jet or a fuking tactical uav? :lol:

Did i hit a nerve? :lol:

assembled vehicles with gearboxes,trannys,engines from EU,Japan etc... cheap pathetic quality under powered "vehicles" ..:lol:

Cant make a tank,jet or a fuking tactical uav? :lol:

Right, cheap plastic quality. Right? It's hell a lot better than the expensive imported crap that's on your road, and the non existed home grown designs in your end. Several models are being powered by home grown engines as well. Quit laughing for the bottom.

thumbnail_cropped.jpg

ImageResizer.ashx

133-9-Tata-Hexa-from-Tata-Motors.jpg

Tata-Hexa-Interior-1024x680.jpg

Mahindra-New-Age-XUV500-facelift-images-2-e1432658547180.jpg

2015-Mahindra-XUV500-facelift-drivers-area-review.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

KUV_interiors.jpg

Last edited:
Right, cheap plastic quality. Right? It's hell a lot better than the expensive imported crap that's on your road, and the non existed home grown designs in your end. Several models are being powered by home grown engines as well. Quit laughing for the bottom.

thumbnail_cropped.jpg

ImageResizer.ashx

133-9-Tata-Hexa-from-Tata-Motors.jpg

Tata-Hexa-Interior-1024x680.jpg

Mahindra-New-Age-XUV500-facelift-images-2-e1432658547180.jpg

2015-Mahindra-XUV500-facelift-drivers-area-review.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

KUV_interiors.jpg

Papu read your own TEAM BHPs review..:lol:

Want me 2 post pics of cheap plastic shyt interior?:lol:

P.S: Make a fukin tac uav. :lol:

Working proven outside platforms is fine, actually producing a truck from the ground up, you guys cant even do.

We don't need to. We go for results and end products. Your country goes for drama and rhetoric.

Back
Top Bottom