What's new

Drone attacks blessing of God: PMLN leader

We have already been blessed for far too long might as well divert the blessings to those who are beghairat enough to allow a foreign power to launch drone strikes on our soil or better still maybe direct a little blessing for those who provide them with safe havens in Afghanistan.

We have already been blessed for far too long might as well divert the blessings to those who are beghairat enough to allow a foreign power to launch drone strikes on our soil or better still maybe direct a little blessing for those who provide them with safe havens in Afghanistan.

New TTP head Mullah Radio just came back to Waziristan after 3 years picnic holidays in Afghanistan, why he wasn't droned inside Afghanistan during these 3 years? These drones apologists won't ever think about these questions.

just remember attached pic before showing any soft corner to ttp or like minded groups....

Attachments

• 466512_226-2.jpg
    466512_226-2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 25
by the way, do we need to start eating grass once again to learn to build our own night vision equipment?
why do we need to borrow American equipment which is very limited? our best bet is locating these pests at night through IR and night vision equipment through air and engaging them.

Huzoor, being able to design and manufacture is one thing; do you really need to make them yourself. If you refer to NVG systems.. designs are readily available and one can easily send a RFP to Chinese fabricators for them.. but when you get excellent reliable systems from the US(or other countries) for only a marginally higher cost(which removes the justification for in house manufacturing) then there is no need to do it in house. As for IR and FLIR systems, the issue lies more with being able to come up with a manufacturing base within the government institutions.

If you remember my account(in aam guft) of the in house F-16 simulator that was once being designed back in the 90's .. the issue was not that it could not be done.. it was simply funds not being given to the developers when they asked for more to finish a crucial task. The same story lies with all our indigenous efforts.
Nothing is for free.

Huzoor, being able to design and manufacture is one thing; do you really need to make them yourself. If you refer to NVG systems.. designs are readily available and one can easily send a RFP to Chinese fabricators for them.. but when you get excellent reliable systems from the US(or other countries) for only a marginally higher cost(which removes the justification for in house manufacturing) then there is no need to do it in house. As for IR and FLIR systems, the issue lies more with being able to come up with a manufacturing base within the government institutions.

If you remember my account(in aam guft) of the in house F-16 simulator that was once being designed back in the 90's .. the issue was not that it could not be done.. it was simply funds not being given to the developers when they asked for more to finish a crucial task. The same story lies with all our indigenous efforts.
Nothing is for free.

our military-men on the tv always seem to make it sound as if its something so hard to get that the have to sell their souls to the devil to get one. I know that not every thing can and should be made in-house as it lacks economic and commonsense

but have seen repeatedly how our guys in the field whine about not having such facility and TTP always catching them with their pants down... I know we can get some commercial night vision equipment even over the web so failed to see what was the issue these chaps facing? I know military grade equipment might need a state or company level contract to get some but still dont see them as common as other stuff, it should be now a standard issue just like the bullet proof vests.

Larance Of Arabia kis ke padawar tha???
Bhai Abhe tk ya sabit nahe howa k 9/11 kisny keya to aap Talban ko kesy Qasorwar thrao gy.
Or CIA black water ya to Bry Hamdard han na Pakistan k?????

Relay Terrorist are in wight house.

Last edited:

And those who want negotiations with the killers of over 50,000 Pakistani ..and those who hide them in their houses?

nahuzbilla... for these retard leaders USA is god

And those who want negotiations with the killers of over 50,000 Pakistani ..and those who hide them in their houses?

Plz give me names of all ppl killed in drones. so called ppl u call terrorist

nahuzbilla... for these retard leaders USA is god

Plz give me names of all ppl killed in drones. so called ppl u call terrorist

Its you makin claims all ppl killed by drones are innocent.. bring your list..

P.S= I wnt be surprised if im da dims papa baitullah mehsud n other mofos pop up on tht list.

Still dnt want drones?ask ur ... "leader to stop suckin upto terrorists and support an army operation!!

Yes sir, I know they are killed in drones but how that legitimize the drone strikes? More importantly how drone strikes are blessing of God? And why rest of the country is not enjoying this blessing of God? We do have Punjabi Talibans, no?

New TTP head Mullah Radio just came back to Waziristan after 3 years picnic holidays in Afghanistan, why he wasn't droned inside Afghanistan during these 3 years? These drones apologists won't ever think about these questions

If punjabi talibans(or whichever talibans) were a problem there would have been a massacre in punjab and then they would have been taken out, with no need of drones, its FATA which requires this special weapon as there is no rule of law at all.

In afghanistan american forces are present thats why no drones are needed, no drones would be eigther required in FATA if u r willing to allow the americans to lay there boots in FATA or carry an operation yourself.

I'd only say that nations don't pursue peace talks with saints they do it with the likes of these butchers in order to protect their people, when they have tried and tested all other methods. Peace talks with them never meant i supported them but i am not going to let my people die when we continue with the same failed policy just to keep the ego of a few chest thumping men intact. If i had seen any real success till this day that would have eliminated their threat, i would have been all up for chopping their heads off instead of pursuing negotiations.

yes drones are mercy of GOD otherwise we were under taliban now .
So you believe in God. Kia baat hai. Kisi Taliban ya modern molvi k chaker mein to nahi phans geya..... mate, look, even in cricket match this nation is obsessed with God. When they wins a cricket match then hafeez says thanks to Allah but when he loses then no word or thanks to Allah. What a hypocrisy. Shahrukh Khan ko film ki heroine mein Rab dikhta tha ,ajj hmain tujh mein hafeez dikh rha hai .:p

Back
Top Bottom