What's new

Drone attacks blessing of God: PMLN leader

I'd only say that nations don't pursue peace talks with saints they do it with the likes of these butchers in order to protect their people, when they have tried and tested all other methods. Peace talks with them never meant i supported them but i am not going to let my people die when we continue with the same failed policy just to keep the ego of a few chest thumping men intact. If i had seen any real success till this day that would have eliminated their threat, i would have been all up for chopping their heads off instead of pursuing negotiations.

Nice words... but how many peace talks,(one sided ceasefires),peace deals has GoP made in the past?

Was tht all chest thumping from some chest thumping men? Recent examples? Peace deal in Sawat? they didn't just break the deal but went ahead and tried in dir,buner?

Again what happened after APC? they targeted army? killed senior officers... including a General? bombed a church? bombed a civil sec bus? etc etc?

Yes it peace talks etc = failed policy.. I agree!

Peace talk with from a strong position .. not beggin them for peace? Oh... im sorry...coz they don't give a crap... they don't even accept your constitution... your SC... your govt... heck you they consider killing you kafirs "sawab" !!

People learn from mistakes... smart people... learn from others mistakes... retards well...... I think u get the vibe!

Nice words... but how many peace talks,(one sided ceasefires),peace deals has GoP made in the past?

Was tht all chest thumping from some chest thumping men? Recent examples? Peace deal in Sawat? they didn't just break the deal but went ahead and tried in dir,buner?

Again what happened after APC? they targeted army? killed senior officers... including a General? bombed a church? bombed a civil sec bus? etc etc?

Peace talk with from a strong position .. not beggin them for peace? Oh... im sorry...coz they don't give a crap... they don't even accept your constitution... your SC... your govt... heck you they consider killing you kafirs "sawab" !!

People learn from mistakes... smart people... learn from others mistakes... retards well...... I think u get the vibe!

Listen mister you might have your issues with whatever i suggested and i am perfectly fine with that so lets keep it to that calling me names won't help you.

Listen mister you might have your issues with whatever i suggested and i am perfectly fine with that so lets keep it to that calling me names won't help you.

*)I didn't call you names.. nice words is hardly "names"... certainly not when compared to your "chest thumping men comment?

*)You want peace... they will give you terror .. (a fact .. history speaks for itself).... You give the terror ... they will beg for mercy/peace.

You and your like minded people give it a thought... or maybe another 50k dead bodies would change your mind.

*)I didn't call you names.. nice words is hardly "names"... certainly not when compared to your "chest thumping men comment?

*)You want peace... they will give you terror .. (a fact .. history speaks for itself).... You give the terror ... they will beg for mercy/peace.

You and your like minded people give it a thought... or maybe another 50k dead bodies would change your mind.

Now thats real funny what was that last comment of yours if not name calling?? Maybe for you name calling gets even worse than this for me it doesn't. Okay give them terror then, you have been fighting them for how many years now?? Have they begged for mercy till now?? And have they stopped fighting against us?? Its not about my way vs your way i am fine as long as anything works against them and please don't give me this "50k dead bodies would change your mind" statements they clearly show where your priorities lie.

you think pakistan is not doing it already? lot of intel comes from pakistan which is why americans thanked you guys many times.

I got no idea what you are talking about. Kindly post the source to back your claim up. Kindly also post the source that mention the US thanked Pakistan for any intel wrt drone strikes.

Problem is your agencies have their targets and americans have their targets. You wont give your assets as targets for obvious reason.

WTH do you mean by "your"? I consider myself American & Pakistani both & alhamdullillah i' am loyal to both i.e the US & Pakistan.

Problem is your agencies have their targets and americans have their targets. You wont give your assets as targets for obvious reason.

Well the US is very serious on eliminating TTP terrorist organization. The US along with Pakistan, UK, China & UN have declared TTP as terrorist organization & that means both US & Pakistan can work together in eliminating this group at least. Don't forget TTP consists of worst creatures a man have ever seen...their recent video of playing soccer with the heads of martyred Pakistani troops prove that these creatures are worst than beasts.

Now thats real funny what was that last comment of yours if not name calling?? Maybe for you name calling gets even worse than this for me it doesn't. Okay give them terror then, you have been fighting them for how many years now?? Have they begged for mercy till now?? And have they stopped fighting against us?? Its not about my way vs your way i am fine as long as anything works against them and please don't give me this "50k dead bodies would change your mind" statements they clearly show where your priorities lie.

Tht comment wasnt directed to you but the policy makers... unless your a law maker... i dont see how it targets you... as for fighting them... when did we "fight them" ? politicos were always quick to jump the gun and embrace their terrorists...brethern... Ecxept parties like ANP n PPP...

Educate yourself ...on how many times one sided peace deals and ceasefires have been "enforced" ?

And everytime they have broken those so called peace deals!!

Those "peace deals" have always worked in their favour !!

And compare the results with Operation Rah e Rast in Sawat!

Do i need to say more?

As for my priorities...50k is not a small number... thts 50,000 families tht these bastards have destroyed...!!

Reality check... the figure includes casualities WE SUFFERED EVEN DURING PEACE DEALS AND SO CALLED CEASEFIRES...

So much for priorities...

Tht comment wasnt directed to you but the policy makers... unless your a law maker... i dont see how it targets you... as for fighting them... when did we "fight them" ? politicos were always quick to jump the gun and embrace their terrorists...brethern... Ecxept parties like ANP n PPP...

Educate yourself ...on how many times one sided peace deals and ceasefires have been "enforced" ?

And everytime they have broken those so called peace deals!!

Those "peace deals" have always worked in their favour !!

And compare the results with Operation Rah e Rast in Sawat!

Do i need to say more?

As for my priorities...50k is not a small number... thts 50,000 families tht these bastards have destroyed...!!

Reality check... the figure includes casualities WE SUFFERED EVEN DURING PEACE DEALS AND SO CALLED CEASEFIRES...

So much for priorities...

Well since you are so angry at them then please make it clear about when the name calling is directed at members who are supporting a policy and when towards policy makers because i have seen it in both cases. And your statement seemed as much directed at me for saying what i did as it was for the policy makers.
I am ready to educate myself you are the one giving this "holier than thou" speech telling me we haven't fought them till this very day?? I told you already i am not in blind support of any policy unlike you and many others here, if fighting them solves the issues i am all up for it but then the apologists come up with these statements that "we haven't fought with them the way we should have" now can you ever expect your government to fight them the way you feel is necessary to ultimately rid us of this cancer?? I hardly think so, so how would they be eliminated??

So you believe in God. Kia baat hai. Kisi Taliban ya modern molvi k chaker mein to nahi phans geya..... mate, look, even in cricket match this nation is obsessed with God. When they wins a cricket match then hafeez says thanks to Allah but when he loses then no word or thanks to Allah. What a hypocrisy. Shahrukh Khan ko film ki heroine mein Rab dikhta tha ,ajj hmain tujh mein hafeez dikh rha hai .:p

ary baba main ne usky words se agree kiya hai ap ne to pakar hi liya . god ki sari story pata hai apun ko Zeus god se allah tak

Talking about facts, pray tell me how many times GoP has done peace deals with TTP? Swat peace deal was done by ANP's provincial govt and there was political reasons behind it, it wasn't a deal because in a deal you give and take, ANP govt at that time just surrendered in front of Mullah Radio at that time. That's why army had to intervene later to sort out the issue.

About APC: Only political leadership of Pakistan agreed to push for peace talks with TTP, was any TTP representative present in APC or did they declare ceasefire or did army declare ceasefire after APC? No. Both were still doing their ops against each other, if TTP struck a blow at that time by killing a general at that time then you can't put its blame on APC or peace talks.

Another interesting fact for you is, whenever anyone from Pakistan (whether Army or Politicians) pushed for peace talks with TTP, a deadly drone strike followed immediately giving swear blow to TTP and as a result sabotaged whatever slim chances of peace talks we had developed. Why its the same story everytime during past 9 years, I will leave it upto you to think. Hakimullah was TTP head for several years and lived somewhere in FATA during all that time, but he was killed right when everyone was talking about peace talks. Why not before or after?

He's sort of right, Drone strikes are a punishment for those fasadis, now they have to hide in caves and duck whenever they hear a bee buzz. AHAAHAHAH.

For the first time in my life, I salute a PML-N guy, he's spot on with his analysis. :pakistan::usflag:

Back
Top Bottom