What's new

Drone attacks blessing of God: PMLN leader

Yes sir, I know they are killed in drones but how that legitimize the drone strikes? More importantly how drone strikes are blessing of God? And why rest of the country is not enjoying this blessing of God? We do have Punjabi Talibans, no?

i will welcome if drone bomb full parliament :lol: problem solved

If drones target terrorist mofos why the hell not!!

Its time to send all the generals home, they have failed miserably to protect the people of Pakistan.

Calm down with your emotional posts.

Senior member is a joke on this forum now a days.

Yes sir, I know they are killed in drones but how that legitimize the drone strikes? More importantly how drone strikes are blessing of God? And why rest of the country is not enjoying this blessing of God? We do have Punjabi Talibans, no?

All Top leader ship of Taliban is from FATA Area. Am i wrong?

We have Punjabi Taliban but without the support they get from FATA areas they have no chance.

After carrying out terrorist attacks they all run to FATA cause they are given protection By TTP thats based out of FATA?

All training camps are in FATA weapons supply from FATA .am i wrong?

Its time to send all the generals home, they have failed miserably to protect the people of Pakistan.

Are the generals advocating the taliban?

PTI,JUI,JI,N n their fanboys are a bunch of clowns
..... the talibastards have killed 50 K Pakistanis... yet you want peacetalks? ... oh... well they dont give a crap do they?

generals ? lolz do you still believe in them ? what they were doing the night of 1may2011? for me they are failed and kaghzi sher since 3 years .

We have Punjabi Taliban but without the support they get from FATA areas they have no chance.

After carrying out terrorist attacks they all run to FATA cause they are given protection By TTP thats based out of FATA?

in simple words FATA is a cancer of pakistan which i am saying since long long time

ilaqa gher ? drone ya nukes whats our problem it was ilaqa gher not apna ilaqa

Not commenting about anyone but senior and elite members are made on the basis of Number of posts and not quality
and they are most faltoo people on earth :partay:

Valid points sir, so why spending millions on police and other forces. Lets send them all home and use that money to buy drones and shower this blessing of God all over the country? Or even better, ask mighty America, the delivery man of God's blessing to do it for us?

Islamabad, December 28:

Jamaat-i-Islami (JI) chief Munawar Hassan has warned the army of facing a debacle, in case it continues with the military operation in North Waziristan Agency.

Munawar said that the government had launched the North Waziristan offensive to please the United States, though it was against the national interest, Dawn News reports.

The JI chief urged the government initiate talks with the Taliban to end militancy in the country, instead of resorting to military action.

Terrorist have been caught by security forces given shelter by JI Members with in pakistan this same JI is asking Military not to take action against North waziristan.

So basically what you want is no action against Terrorists but action against terrorist otherwise its a fail.

Islamabad, December 28:

Terrorist have been caught by security forces given shelter by JI Members with in pakistan this same JI is asking Military not to take action against North waziristan.

So basically what you want is no action against Terrorists but action against terrorist otherwise its a fail.

and yet General Musharaf,ppp and pmln failed to prosecute ji for supporting terrorists

i guess they all are terrorist

Are the generals advocating the taliban?
PTI,JUI,JI,N n their fanboys are a bunch of clowns..... the talibastards have killed 50 K Pakistanis... yet you want peacetalks? ... oh... well they dont give a crap do they?

This is not the time to get emotional, its time to fight on with a cool head (and some gheerat). Strong enemy (inside our house that we are fighting). Always respect your enemy never underestimate them for whatever reason.

For example

1 muslim = 10 hindus

I am sure you get the message

It took us decades to get to this point and now it will take us some time to rid of all this £xtremism. (I am sure the people sitting in the respectable positions know this)

The goal is to win (protecting the people of Pakistan, interests, security etc). Never limit your options and always remember the goal.

Valid points sir, so why spending millions on police and other forces. Lets send them all home and use that money to buy drones and shower this blessing of God all over the country? Or even better, ask mighty America, the delivery man of God's blessing to do it for us?

These attacks are in Areas where it is much safer to take them out with a flash of light and without a loss of life to our soldiers .Plus You do realize that these Terrorist also terrorize Locals.So what exactly are you upset about ?

generals ? lolz do you still believe in them ? what they were doing the night of 1may2011? for me they are failed and kaghzi sher since 3 years .

& that is whats wrong with Pakistan, they have never let go of power since 1947.

and yet General Musharaf,ppp and pmln failed to prosecute ji for supporting terrorists

i guess they all are terrorist

We have been blessed with politicians that care more for seat then the country they are serving.

Not commenting about anyone but senior and elite members are made on the basis of Number of posts and not quality

The quality should be considered too, because that matters as well and the effects it has on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom