What's new

Drinking liqour is not Haram - Federal Shariat Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
again i say keep GOV and reliegon'S nose out of personal matters let people decide abut there personal matters .if he drink and disturb or harm someone arrest him same time .

This is the freedom which come from Secular Ideology and which the west wants to inject in Muslims that everybody is free, that's why many haram are not considered in Muslims as haram. If someone do sexual intercourse willingly then this is their personal matter (ALAS!). And now they want homosexual legally in Muslims land and one such cermony to promote this Haram action was occur in Islamabad at US Embassy about 3 weeks ago.
Any one who declare LA ILAHA ILLAL ALLAH MUHAMMAD UR RASOOLAL ALLAH is in contract and bound in his all indivisual and collective matter of life to live it according to Allah and His Messenger Muhammad. A true Muslim knows that if he did anything hidden then it may hidden from Government and other people but Allah is with him and see every action he is doing.

This is pure secularism to kick out religion from your STATE matters. And that's why we are disgrace in front of Allah and he left us because our matters in Politics, Economics, Judiciary, Education, Health, Foreign and Internal Policies and Social System is not coming from ISLAM.

Oh! Ummat e Muslima come back to ISLAM totally as Allah says in Quran "Come into Deen e Islam Totally" (BAKARA:208).

Any one who declare LA ILAHA ILLAL ALLAH MUHAMMAD UR RASOOLAL ALLAH is in contract and bound in his all indivisual and collective matter of life to live it according to Allah and His Messenger Muhammad. A true Muslim knows that if he did anything hidden then it may hidden from Government and other people but Allah is with him and see every action he is doing.

IF you are going to use the contract analogy, then please consider that only adults can enter into contracts, and no parent would have the right to bind their offspring by this "contract", and thus the death penalty cannot apply to an unenforceable contract.

I would submit to you that this particular judgement call is based on insufficient sampling.

Vcheng
we seem to be going on in circles.The only reason these costs are accepted is because it is not possible for a western Government to ban alcohol. They gain financially from it and dont have any cogent religious reason to ban it. Politically also it would tentamount to suicide. So they lumber on and bear the cost. But that does not mean that they are not feeling the pinch and impact
Araz

^^^ The Americans banned beer/alcohol in 20s (Probation/Gangster period)... American beer has never been the same since .... I am told

Vcheng
we seem to be going on in circles.The only reason these costs are accepted is because it is not possible for a western Government to ban alcohol. They gain financially from it and dont have any cogent religious reason to ban it. Politically also it would tentamount to suicide. So they lumber on and bear the cost. But that does not mean that they are not feeling the pinch and impact
Araz

Exactly correct, I agree with you here, since you now get my point. As long as the revenues are much greater than costs, which they presently are, then the costs are regarded as socially acceptable. In fact, some people use this analogy to argue for legalizing all drugs but taxing them heavily.

Does your opinion also apply to performance enhancing drugs in sports ?

That is debatable. I could argue either way on that particular issue, but I am inclined to say no.

So your opinion is ... All kinds toxins, poisons, drugs, additives should be available for consumption as long as they are regulated by the government (Pretty much does away with the FDA in the US)

That is debatable. I could argue either way on that particular issue, but I am inclined to say no.

Why should the athletes not be allowed to reach their potential..... Many are using it anyway ..... it will do away with the embarrassing doping tests for good.

So your opinion is ... All kinds toxins, poisons, drugs, additives should be available for consumption as long as they are regulated by the government (Pretty much does away with the FDA in the US)

Well, why not? There are many ways to make sure the regulations stay appropriate to the particular toxin, drug or additive in question. The FDA's, or similar agencies', roles can be mandated differently.

Why should the athletes not be allowed to reach their potential..... Many are using it anyway ..... it will do away with the embarrassing doping tests for good.

It depends on whether it is a team sport or only individual, and perhaps consider two types of leagues for each, one "enhanced" and one "natural", but openly and fairly.

I want to be sure people understand my position. I respect people of faith following their religious edicts, so long as those religious rules do not become State laws, which I (and others) would be forced to live under.

Islam is not the only religion that says "no booze." Mormonism is even more strict, with caffeine and tobacco also off limits. I find it admirable. Just don't legislate it.

I believe any attempts to re-create God's intended world for us here on Earth is doomed to fail. We had the allegorical Garden of Eden, and because we suck at following the rules, our environment became nasty - thorns, pain, death, all that. There will always be neighbors who engage in behavior you don't approve of, and so long as what they are doing does not harm you, then I don't think you'd have any say in the matter. The simple example is the gay couple living next door, who fire up a bong every so often.

Do you like it? Probably not. Are they harming you? Absolutely not.

Unless they crash into you with their car while intoxicated. Then, you hammer them, but only within the law.

I want to be sure people understand my position. I respect people of faith following their religious edicts, so long as those religious rules do not become State laws, which I (and others) would be forced to live under.

Islam is not the only religion that says "no booze." Mormonism is even more strict, with caffeine and tobacco also off limits. I find it admirable. Just don't legislate it.

I believe any attempts to re-create God's intended world for us here on Earth is doomed to fail. We had the allegorical Garden of Eden, and because we suck at following the rules, our environment became nasty - thorns, pain, death, all that. There will always be neighbors who engage in behavior you don't approve of, and so long as what they are doing does not harm you, then I don't think you'd have any say in the matter. The simple example is the gay couple living next door, who fire up a bong every so often.

Do you like it? Probably not. Are they harming you? Absolutely not.

Unless they crash into you with their car while intoxicated. Then, you hammer them, but only within the law.

They might not be harming you personally but can you neglect the social harm that comes along with something which isn't right ?What if your kid gets influenced by the couple next door and starts using all kinds of drugs excessively. What if God forbid something happens to your kid as a result of using excessive drugs while being influenced by the couple next door ? Would you blame them or who would you adjudicate responsible for the state of your child ?

They might not be harming you personally but can you neglect the social harm that comes along with something which isn't right ?What if your kid gets influenced by the couple next door and starts using all kinds of drugs excessively. What if God forbid something happens to your kid as a result of using excessive drugs while being influenced by the couple next door ? Would you blame them or who would you adjudicate responsible for the state of your child ?

Excuse me, but raising your kids is YOUR responsibility. Your failure to meet that responsibility should NOT be imposed on anybody who are free to live IN THEIR OWN HOME they way THEY choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom