What's new

Drinking liqour is not Haram - Federal Shariat Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I say polygamy I mean up to 4 times marriage.

So it is acceptable to live the life of Tiger Woods, Bill Clinton and Hugh Hefner .... But marrying four time ..... nope that is an unthinkable sin

As for woman marrying more than one times... how can she establish who the father is ? In the words of Michal Jackson .... The kid is ...
And who is giving a thumb up to tiger woods and clinton? didnt you see the news how much of drama it created for both of them? DNA test can establish the child's father.

Values? lol
You mean been a sexist, a large part of your values is obsession with women & all values are based around a misogynistic view..

You mean calling a spade a spade is sexist ? You mean treating a woman like a lady is sexist ? If I do that I am a misogynist ?
So your saying only woman who act like men are WOMAN..

I am only a student of Islamic history. To the best of my knowledge the following three verses describe what the holy Quran says about wine and drinking.

They ask thee concerning wine and gambling. Say: "In them is great sin, and some profit, for men; but the sin is greater than the profit." They ask thee how much they are to spend; Say: "What is beyond your needs." Thus doth Allah Make clear to you His Signs: In order that ye may consider-

O ye who believe! Approach not prayers with a mind befogged, until ye can understand all that ye say,- nor in a state of ceremonial impurity (Except when travelling on the road), until after washing your whole body. If ye are ill, or on a journey, or one of you cometh from offices of nature, or ye have been in contact with women, and ye find no water, then take for yourselves clean sand or earth, and rub therewith your faces and hands. For Allah doth blot out sins and forgive again and again.

O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination,- of Satan's handwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper

I don’t see clear cut order banning the wine altogether even though drinking has been described as great sin. Some of the holy Prophet’s (PBUH) companions must be heavy drinkers during the early period of Islamic state in Medina otherwise a Quran’s verse asking the faithful not to enter the mosque wouldn't be revealed.

According to Sahih Bukhari

The selling of alcoholic drinks were made unlawful in the year of the conquest of Mecca...Sahih Bukhari: 5.59.590

This is the history. What does Sharia and Hadith say about it? I can’t say with any certainty.

Regardless of whether prohibited or not, wine drinking has been quite prevalent among the poets and the aristocracy ever since the Omayyad period.

That's why all this Jamati "Islamize" rubbish does nothing but defame Islam - when 12w year olds are the object of sexual satisfaction and multiple wives (hareem keeping) is considered a ideal and a "right" if you are rich enough - is it any wonder peole around the world think of Islam in the way they do?

We used to be Muslims, now we are "Islamized" - and ain't we glad?

When you live in a society where little girls have to be covered so that they cannot be viewed as sexual objects (they intentionally or unintentionally end up sexuali-zing girls) you know that something's seriously worked up, with the values you have.. The logic of Mr. Varigeo is an example of how majority of Pakistanis have a twisted view of sex & sexuality regarding women, they are literally saying that 'their evil is smaller than the other one'..

I'll have a Muslim Pakistan over a "Islamized" any day, I want my Pre Zia Pakistan back :|

It is not only the Mullahs .... in the west girls as small 12 are given lessons in the birds and the bees in their schools .... and taught safe techniques in adult education.... why blame the Mullahs ?

So are actaully saying that if west is doing that we will do this, regardless of how perverted it is?

I don't see any problem with educating girls about their body, whats wrong with that? at least they won't think that they are bleeding to death...

And who is giving a thumb up to tiger woods and clinton? didnt you see the news how much of drama it created for both of them? DNA test can establish the child's father.

They would have been if they were not married... given thumbs up I mean.

Like I said do you really want a woman to go thru that, DNA tests I mean ?

LOL! thank you for been so funny :rofl:

You mean calling a spade a spade is sexist ? You mean treating a woman like a lady is sexist ? If I do that I am a misogynist ?
So your saying only woman who act like men are WOMAN..

Just treat women as human beings. You are treating them like a goat who will herd off and pasture in the neighbors yard. Try to understand that women have developed their brains way more since 1400 years ago, when all they were kept as were prostitutes and wives. They can actually be productive members of society. Does she have to pick up heavy things? I guess not. But can she. Why do you not let her decide? If she is capable then who are you and any religion to stop her. Will she stops if she hurts herself or others? Any person in their right mind would. Please look out for the future of your children and mine.

So are actaully saying that if west is doing that we will do this, regardless of how perverted it is?

I don't see any problem with educating girls about their body, whats wrong with that? at least they won't think that they are bleeding to death...

Yes a girl should know about herself... I agree

Isn't teaching safe techniques to them all about encouraging them (by giving out free ).... I mean they are just 12 ..... Many if them do go out and do it....
You mean she is old enough to know about it
She is old enough to do it if she is willing
But not old enough to get married

nobody will give you thumb up to be with another girl if you are in relationship be it marriage or co habitation as they call it.

Just treat women as human beings. You are treating them like a goat who will herd off and pasture in the neighbors yard. Try to understand that women have developed their brains way more since 1400 years ago, when all they were kept as were prostitutes and wives. They can actually be productive members of the world. Please look out for the future of your children and mine.

And how am I doing that ? I have no problem with woman pursuing a career..... becoming PhDs or leaders .... if they can.
So being a wife, mother is degrading to being a woman you mean ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom