What's new

Drinking liqour is not Haram - Federal Shariat Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I don't approve any girl getting pregnant at age of 12 but have you ever heard of thing called pedophilia? I try my best to restrain myself but seriously this what religion can do to you, you end up justifying Pedophilia...
Have you ever came across a 12 year old girl? You really think she is matured enough to decide for herself...

Please create another thread about this .... plus many people here are observing roza or are not sober

Please create another thread about this .... plus many people here are observing roza or are not sober

I have just conveyed my message, its upto you to think...

Go for it :toast_sign:

Go for what?? You mumbling nothing ?? So will a religion allow both men and women to have equal rights to choosing however many partners they wish??

So will a religion allow both men and women to have equal rights to choosing however many partners they wish??

Islam does not .....
Do you really want a woman who has many partners/husbands (depending upon how liberal you are) to go through all the trouble of finding out who the father of the kid every time she is expecting ?

All standards of purity and morality start and finish with how religious people want women to behave and act. Sickening it is.

All standards of purity and morality start and finish with how religious people want women to behave and act. Sickening it is.

Because unfortunately woman have much more to lose then men.... but then again who is asking you to follow any religion

The use of religion to control intimate aspects of life is ancient, and most prone to misuse, as witnessed by history.

However, I fear that this thread is heading for closure if it goes off-topic like this.

Remember the topic please: The FSC verdict about alcohol.

Islam does not .....
Do you really want a woman who has many partners/husbands (depending upon how liberal you are) to go through all the trouble of finding out who the father of the kid every time she is expecting ?

The reason I said about the DNA thing was because of your question. Now you are questioning common sense? why would anyone want more than one wife? Common sense for both men and women would be to think before they choose their partners. No religion should condone one party to have open rights to something that was done to grow population. Keep the medieval rules and regulation and bury them with the times. Condone them, rather than encourage people to marry 12 year olds.

Stop been a sexist

So you are saying woman are equal to men in every way..... they have same amount of hormones, strength... they think the same way as men ....

I always felt sorry for woman who think that to get recognized you have to become a man.

The reason I said about the DNA thing was because of your question. Now you are questioning common sense? why would anyone want more than one wife? Common sense for both men and women would be to think before they choose their partners. .

Because in a society woman outnumber men.

Yet so many men are caught cheating on their wives..... and the other woman usually knows he is cheating on his .... Why does that gf not think about her being equal

So you are saying woman are equal to men in every way..... they have same amount of hormones, strength... they think the same way as men ....

I always felt sorry for woman who think that to get recognized you have to become a man.

Ignorance is definitely bliss, I am just wondering if I stopped looking around and seeing how the world has changed would I actually be agreeing with this guy rather than laughing at him?

The use of religion to control intimate aspects of life is ancient, and most prone to misuse, as witnessed by history.

However, I fear that this thread is heading for closure if it goes off-topic like this.

Remember the topic please: The FSC verdict about alcohol.

I just found his comments about 12 year old girl, absolutely disgusting, I had to respond to that

Never mind, But i'll still say all standards of purity and morality start and finish with how religious people want women to behave and act

Because in a society woman outnumber men.

Yet so many men are caught cheating on their wives..... and the other woman usually knows he is cheating on his .... Why does that gf not think about her being equal

Please look at the number of men and women in the world first. You want to pass a religious law because there is a 1% increase in women? what if that changed? what does the religion say then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom