What's new

Dreaming India super power by 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We misunderstood this great person.

hitler.gif

Here is the Falun Gong logo:

2007-9-16_falun-s.gif

^^ looks similar but opposite to Swastika, it's common among hindus to use it but totally banned in US

^^ looks similar but opposite to Swastika, it's common among hindus to use it but totally banned in US

Do you know what Swastika is called in Sanskrit?

Its called Srivatsa.

Anyway, US itself is a pollution, since there is free sex, there is no family system, there is divorce, there is the problem of abandoned children... Now this pollution is spreading across the globe like an epidemic, polluting other races, cultures, civilizations...

But its their plan to make the world population a bastardized slavery. The white Caucasoids pollute other races' blood through their sexual imperialism and made the newly born bastardized races as slaves.

When a Chinese woman get polluted by a white Caucasoid male, she becomes a slave of that male. Her children become slaves of that male. The bastardized children will now hate their own mother and her race. They will hate China, they will hate Chinese, they will hate Chinese language, food style, in fact everything related to China. This is happening.

They will adopt certain white Caucasoid names like Thomas, Peter, Bob, Rob, Mob... and China will be a bitter history to them.

This is a part of a larger game plan. I know the game plan.

Thats why they destroyed Hitler. Because Hitler was aware of their game plan.

They eliminated Hitler so that their global ethnic cleansing would go on, so that they would be able to bastardize Asians.

And bastardized people, no matter how beautiful they look, are always born slaves always loyal to their illegitimate fathers.

Its called Srivatsa.

Anyway, US itself is a pollution, since there is free sex, there is no family system, there is divorce, there is the problem of abandoned children... Now this pollution is spreading across the globe like an epidemic, polluting other races, cultures, civilizations...

But its their plan to make the world population a bastardized slavery. The white Caucasoids pollute other races' blood through their sexual imperialism and made the newly born bastardized races as slaves.

When a Chinese woman get polluted by a white Caucasoid male, she becomes a slave of that male. Her children become slaves of that male. The bastardized children will now hate their own mother and her race. They will hate China, they will hate Chinese, they will hate Chinese language, food style, in fact everything related to China. This is happening.

They will adopt certain white Caucasoid names like Thomas, Peter, Bob, Rob, Mob... and China will be a bitter history to them.

This is a part of a larger game plan. I know the game plan.

this is 100% true. there was an article written about this phenomenon of self-hating amongst bastards on tiexue.net.

i also have had the "honor" of dealing with white americans. i can say that i far prefer dealing with indians which ive also dealt with. at least in biotech industry, indians are easier to work with. the US workers think they're THE S* and gods of their field but can't even run simple gel electrophoresis right.

i'd much prefer india to rise, and US to go down, than for india to go down and US to rise even further.

this is 100% true. there was an article written about this phenomenon of self-hating amongst bastards on tiexue.net.

i also have had the "honor" of dealing with white americans. i can say that i far prefer dealing with indians which ive also dealt with. at least in biotech industry, indians are easier to work with. the US workers think they're THE S* and gods of their field but can't even run simple gel electrophoresis right.

i'd much prefer india to rise, and US to go down, than for india to go down and US to rise even further.

Whatever I said is true.

I know everything. I have read a lot of books in different languages that one might not have even seen in his life time.

Well, as for India, don't forget South Asia was under their rule for two centuries...!!!

There is a film, indian bollywood film, Mangal Pandey. There Rani Mukherjee, an actress played the role of a nautch girl, dancing prostitute who used to entertain the White Caucasoid rulers.

You know why fairness cream is so popular in India. Everyone wants to become white in India... why? why?

South Asia was under British rule for two centuries... thousands of indian males were butchered by the British rulers. Today, Indians know a few names only like Bhagat Singh... but what about those killed in Jalianwala bagh just to say one example... ?

If you know to know any nation's psychology, study their genetic evolution first.

From India becoming a superpower to Prostitution. LOL seems like India is headed towards a Superpower in terms of prostitution and population and poverty.

@ communist and below_freezing -: you people watching bollywood movies and jumping to conclusions is hilarious! Everybody in this world is attracted to fairer skin color this is the fact, even 2 days ago CNN showed on news. So leave aside Indians, even Chinese, Japanese have preference towards fairer color girl.
Also, you keep laughing on India based on it's past and I spit on your present and future seeing Chinese girls eloping with others.
When your women are out of control, how will you ever control India, even if you control India then what's the use, you won't have babies to rule over India..plain and simple.

@Wali87 keep ur underpants wet with the numbers. Pakistan is nothing infront of India, believe it or not when it comes to progress and development and stop caring about Indian poor and destitute, have you ever helped a poor in Pakistan who wanted food and shelter?

@ communist and below_freezing -: you people watching bollywood movies and jumping to conclusions is hilarious! Everybody in this world is attracted to fairer skin color this is the fact, even 2 days ago CNN showed on news. So leave aside Indians, even Chinese, Japanese have preference towards fairer color girl.
Also, you keep laughing on India based on it's past and I spit on your present and future seeing Chinese girls eloping with others.

No Hare Mohan, I am not laughing at your India, neither is below_freezing laughing.

Chinese and Japanese and other Asians are fair skinned, thats right, but not colorless white like the Anglo Saxons.

And yes, Chinese girls are eloping with Caucasoid males... but it rests on the Chinese males whether they will realize it or not and whether they will do something to prevent it or not.

But it is for sure, if Chinese women continue to do what you said, the seven thousand years old civilization will become extinct.

Chinese males are free to marry whoever they want.

No Hare Mohan, I am not laughing at your India, neither is below_freezing laughing.

Chinese and Japanese and other Asians are fair skinned, thats right, but not colorless white like the Anglo Saxons.

And yes, Chinese girls are eloping with Caucasoid males... but it rests on the Chinese males whether they will realize it or not and whether they will do something to prevent it or not.

But it is for sure, if Chinese women continue to do what you said, the seven thousand years old civilization will become extinct.

Chinese males are free to marry whoever they want.

7000 year old civilization which actually survived for 7000 years despite with external influences cannot be extinct just like that.

china has been influced from many cultures which include japanese, indian, western but it continues to stive on the age old values.

Declination of age old values is definetly not possible in china. to start such a phenomenon one needs to find faults within their own culture but the reality all chinese are proud of their legacy no matter how western they might be.

Its called Srivatsa.

This is a part of a larger game plan. I know the game plan

You can spill whatever bullshit you want, but please remove communist tag from your name, whatever may be the faults of communism, but least they have fascist and racist mentality.

^^^^^ "Communist", stop it with the stupid Hitler idolizing. And stop with the obsession of fair skin.

So after reading all the stuff, you have reached this conclusion?

What is your opinion about Chinese women marrying Caucasoids?

@Wali87 keep ur underpants wet with the numbers. Pakistan is nothing infront of India, believe it or not when it comes to progress and development and stop caring about Indian poor and destitute, have you ever helped a poor in Pakistan who wanted food and shelter?

Yup we are nothin infront of india when it comes to poverty,prostitution,childen starving,slum etc etc.
In islam u dont boast of wat u did for some poor or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom