What's new

Dreaming India super power by 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that's not true. I don't know if you have access to Pakistani channels but media in Pakistan has always projected India as a big democracy, economic and military power. So we are not living in a false sense of security. We know the reality. There is no denying the fact that India has the capacity to become a regional power even if not superpower and this is a worrying point for us.:frown:

Pakistani channels are ban in India.
But their channels are even available via cable tv operators in Pakistan.

Those Indian channels we have here in Europe are fully showing propaganda against Pakistan all the time.

there are 2 indias in the world.

one is the india of the media. prosperous, on the way up, powerful, filled with middle class english speaking IT professionals.

one is the india of reality. a harsh, unforgiving land of merciless landlords, crime, terrorism, 3rd world starvation and disease.

Knowledge Professionals

With India poised to be US$ 70 billion software market in 2009, providing direct employment to more than 2.2 million (and nearly twice the number by way of indirect employment), it is essential to strengthen professional education (through curricula, faculty, infrastructure, pedagogy improvements) in line with the IT industry’s requirements and further catalyze the interface between the academia and corporate/industry.

Two million slum children die every year as India booms | World news | The Observer

Every year, a number of children equal to the number of total IT professionals in india DIE. how many could have become the next generation of computer engineers? who knows. they never had the chance to even understand what a computer was.

agreed, just one issue. the india in the media is an equal reality not a pipe dream. and slowly but surely we are trying to turn the other reality (poverty) in to a past memory (not by forgetting about it, but by solving it). Unfortunately India has a very slow system of change, but the elephant seems to be walking on the right path. I personally appreciate that you remind us of our current issues, so we don't get carried away. Much appreciated.:agree:

he means 4th largest and important american state...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
behind canada , britain and japan

if having to decide between US and friends, and india, i would support india all the time.

genetic, i agree, india is moving on the right track but the current status is not very optimistic...

Alright i leave turkey. but just to compare but india can have bigger debt.
But thats still low for huge population like that.
if india had the same amount of money that they have now.
but with a populaiton of 100million people it would be much richer country.

i worry for turkey if everyone does math like you do.

yes, a 1st grader can figure out, if india kept its current GDP and distributed it to 100 million people, it'd be rich.

but do you seriously think that 100 million people will be able to produce india's current GDP? hell no. try opening a car factory with 5 people, can you do it?

the more people you have cooperating the more wealth is able to be generated. real wealth, not US wealth that comes from playing with stocks. no one can beat USA at making fake money by playing stock market games, but industrially many countries can come close and for industry, you have to have lots of people.

and no turkey isn't one of the countries that can compete industrially with the US. at least india can make the relatively complicated Su-30 MKI and incorporate different systems, what can turkey do besides just buy whole USA made F-16s? what areas does Turkey have a competitive edge in? at least India has IT, who ever heard of made in turkey?

if having to decide between US and friends, and india, i would support india all the time.

genetic, i agree, india is moving on the right track but the current status is not very optimistic...

in india development is not equal in every region,thats y m also worried

yes, a 1st grader can figure out, if india kept its current GDP and distributed it to 100 million people, it'd be rich.

but do you seriously think that 100 million people will be able to produce india's current GDP? hell no. try opening a car factory with 5 people, can you do it?

the more people you have cooperating the more wealth is able to be generated. real wealth, not US wealth that comes from playing with stocks. no one can beat USA at making fake money by playing stock market games, but industrially many countries can come close and for industry, you have to have lots of people.

and no turkey isn't one of the countries that can compete industrially with the US. at least india can make the relatively complicated Su-30 MKI and incorporate different systems, what can turkey do besides just buy whole USA made F-16s? what areas does Turkey have a competitive edge in? at least India has IT, who ever heard of made in turkey?

Not quite. India doesn't "make" the MKI, it mere assembles "part of already pre-assembled" MKI kits. At least Pakistan actually pre-fabricates the body of the JF-17, whereas Russia doesn't trust India enough to transfer any significant technology. :pakistan::china:

The point he was making was that per capita wealth is more important than "total" wealth for the individual -- especially when masses of people are living hand to mouth.

You are very correct on the "fake wealth" of the USA, through fiat fractional reserve, printing & 'lending' money like crazy, and multi-layered derivative scams. The REAL GDP of USA is on a fraction of China's. This is the truth.

Now speaking about Turkey vs India. I do recommend you visit India if you can. Do try to discern the truth from the hype & lies of "shining India" --- I know it's difficult because the real facts are overwhelmed by the exaggerations and lies. But once you understand the ground realities, the comparison between Turkey vs India shifts more towards Turkey (or any other country for that matter). :woot:

India dont make any russian planes.
their own made jets are so weak and low tech.
Turkey can produce 100% us planes and coppers.
With full tech and fully loaded with training etc..
We have gained alot of techs that costs alot of money.
and look.. we are developing our own future best tank altay.
our destroyers TF-2000 with stealth our frigates/corvettes MILGEM our future best attack heli T-129.
our future assault rifle that will replace entire army from g3.
and many others.
We cooperate f35.
by cooperate i mean REAL COOPERATE we make our own(yes our own) f35.
by that i mean our own f35 critical parts.
that usa cant afford it.
together with some eu countries and mostly USA.
what does india do?
Nothing.
Just buying and doing some stuff together with india.
and india calls them best and india indigenous 100%.
But if you look at it.. Just another russian low quality tech and overall airplane.
The Pak-fa seems overrated to me.
Just because it has 4 radars WOW..
Yea i rather put 100radars because the stealth the f35 and f22 has can be hard to detect!
and turkey will gain 100% lincense produce and full tech transfer for f35.
not like india with many units with limited options and half tech.

and my feelings says your not chinese but indian.
How can chinese support an indian?

Not quite. India doesn't "make" the MKI, it mere assembles "part of already pre-assembled" MKI kits. At least Pakistan actually pre-fabricates the body of the JF-17, whereas Russia doesn't trust India enough to transfer any significant technology. :pakistan::china:

The point he was making was that per capita wealth is more important than "total" wealth for the individual -- especially when masses of people are living hand to mouth.

You are very correct on the "fake wealth" of the USA, through fiat fractional reserve, printing & 'lending' money like crazy, and multi-layered derivative scams. The REAL GDP of USA is on a fraction of China's. This is the truth.

Now speaking about Turkey vs India. I do recommend you visit India if you can. Do try to discern the truth from the hype & lies of "shining India" --- I know it's difficult because the real facts are overwhelmed by the exaggerations and lies. But once you understand the ground realities, the comparison between Turkey vs India shifts more towards Turkey (or any other country for that matter). :woot:

dude read my post above,u c undeveloped india and make ur self happy.we c developed india,current development,and hope for the undeveloped into developed one.in this way we always remain hopeful
,we c 1 millions eng's passing every year.u c slums,children died etc.
difference is in b/w thinking.and in this way india continues 2 shine

It tends to happen when people become realistic and don't get blinded by patriotism.
Patriotism: Belief that your country is superior simply because you were born in it.

I for one, have no issues accepting the fact that India has a long way to go, but I find it hard to understand why turkey is being discussed on an India specific thread. I can see why Chinese and Pak point of views are being brought forward (since we are neighbors). But Turkey seems a bit out of place.

xM70, don't worry.

It's not just Turkey that can take on India, but also Iran can beat up India.

It's hilarious because a bunch of Iranians on this forum was also mocking the Bharat's cowardice and back-stabbing.

dude read my post above,u c undeveloped india and make ur self happy.we c developed india,current development,and hope for the undeveloped into developed one.in this way we always remain hopeful
,we c 1 millions eng's passing every year.u c slums,children died etc.
difference is in b/w thinking.and in this way india continues 2 shine

relax G, no need to get all pumped up because of someone's opinion. As for the India Shining, IMHO We're only beginning to glow :D, long way to go mate. But things are on track, so take it easy

It tends to happen when people become realistic and don't get blinded by patriotism.
Patriotism: Belief that your country is superior simply because you were born in it.

I for one, have no issues accepting the fact that India has a long way to go, but I find it hard to understand why turkey is being discussed on an India specific thread. I can see why Chinese and Pak point of views are being brought forward (since we are neighbors). But Turkey seems a bit out of place.

I truly understand you.
But it pisses me off.
I hate when people underestimates Turkey.
Last time people underestimated us was Gallipoli campaign.
A goddamn blood bath for the allies.
and in 1974 the invasion of my country to cyprus.
the world was afraid.
atleast usa and europe.
especially greeks.
because that time they didn't underestimated Turkey.
and they expected the results.
Turkey captured 1/3 of cyprus(not entire cyprus on the parts where turks lived most.).

India dont make any russian planes.

Below-Freezing is more Chinese than I am, that's for sure. Sometimes, you know, Chinese are just way too soft and too kind on Indians...

I agree with SinoIndusFriendship that not just Turkey can take on India, Iran AND North Korea can beat up India as well...:D

If Turkey takes on India one on one, or even one on two, my money would be on Turks for sure!

xM70, don't worry.

It's not just Turkey that can take on India, but also Iran can beat up India.

It's hilarious because a bunch of Iranians on this forum was also mocking the Bharat's cowardice and back-stabbing.

from the last 60 yrs pak went to war with india loosing half pak and got embarrassment in kargil war.in this way india got defeated????????...
if pak can defeat india like this ,then according to me north korea,iran can defeat pak,even u.s.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom