What's new

Dreaming India super power by 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Turkey takes on India one on one, or even one on two, my money would be on Turks for sure!

Ofcourse and who else.

Turks are warriors.
Every Turk is born warrior.
is born soldier!

Atam sen otur yerinde mehmetcik tepede!!!

If Turkey takes on India one on one, or even one on two, my money would be on Turks for sure!

If Antarctica takes on India, you'd still put money on Antarctica. We understand boy :D

I personally find Turkey vs. India discussion completely pointless. Can we please get on topic now.

from the last 60 yrs pak went to war with india loosing half pak and got embarrassment in kargil war.in this way india got defeated????????...
if pak can defeat india like this ,then according to me north korea,iran can defeat pak,even u.s.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hey indian.. who says here something about pakistan?
Pakistan lost the war.
but geuss what..they still remain.
:pakistan:

also I hope turkey goes at war with india,israel or greece.
To show what Turkey is about.
However a war with india i dont really wish.
Since indians are good people.
some expections on this website.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

it reminds me of Napoleon Bonaparte quote:
Turks can be killed but cannot be defeaten.

Hey indian.. who says here something about pakistan?
Pakistan lost the war.
but geuss what..they still remain.
:pakistan:

also I hope turkey goes at war with india,israel or greece.
To show what Turkey is about.
However a war with india i dont really wish.
Since indians are good people.
some expections on this website.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

it reminds me of Napoleon Bonaparte quote:
Turks can be killed but cannot be defeaten.

dude,i was answering his post.i dont hope wat u hope......,coz we are nations with no rivalry.

^^ I went to school with exchange students from Turkey, as per my own experience I agree Turks are very friendly people so I certainly prefer our countries to be on friendly terms. War wouldn't help either of us. Mustii, I doubt anyone here is underestimating Turkey, we're actually not even discussing anything related to your nation so I'm not sure why you're upset with us. Please ignore those who malign/underestimate Turkey, they probably don't know anything about your nation.

Alright then.
Im using tactical retreat.
BUT I WILL COME BACK IF THIS INDIAN DUDE PISSES ME OFF.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

But turkey is better then india

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

lol im just joking

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

no im serious

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

maybe not..

Well India is on right track and APJ is most respected India I can say so. What he means is not power to wage war, I have never seen him as war monger. I also feel Indian's in general think that we should be powerful enough to secure ourselves which I think we can and we will get better in coming days.

India is growing and there is cycle for everything.
You start with spare part then you go for bigger part and then slowly you start making engine.

Our industries are maturing and person who only form opinion based on internet will never understand it.

By the end of this decade we will be decently placed which I will not considered to be called super power.

We have many important issues to be solved which are left on individuals.
Most important rise of population, this is one area where China did a good job, when people take time to understand basic thing and it can become an issue then you have to use some hard measures. I have not seen India doing anything here, the politicians are very selfish and democracy does not work in this area.

So the poverty in India is directly related to population, if reduce the population things will be better.

In coming days population will threaten not just India but whole world since water, food etc will not be available to all.

if having to decide between US and friends, and india, i would support india all the time.

genetic, i agree, india is moving on the right track but the current status is not very optimistic...

Then I am afraid, my friend, that you don't know too much about Americans.

Having spent some time in the US, I can tell you that ordinary Americans, particularly educated Americans, in both Eastern and Western seaboards big cities are far more friendly towards Chinese than ordinary Indians from India. Sure, america is a big country, so that there're many rednecks who are against foreigners, yet by and large I find Americans are reasonablely decent people who don't really want a war with China/Chinese, rather, far from it. (Don't forget that US was an ally of China in WW2)

Chinese people from mainland China Normally have a misconception that Americans are bad and are against China/Chinese. NOT quite! Ordinary white American are very similar to ordinary Han Chinese: very patriotic, hard-working (yes, lots of them work hard too) and conservative in nature.

Chinese people must realise that it is not Americans who are against China, but America's Media that are against China.

Because American mainstream Media (major TV/cable networks, radios, newspapers, theaters, publishers and Hollywood) are largely controlled by Zionist Jews, so the American media you see, watch and read mainly reflects opinions of Zionist supermacists towards China , rather than ordinary Americans.

Given me an average American from US and an average Indian from India, I'll stand by the former in any day.

lol im just joking

no im serious

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

maybe not..

who cares, you are no where in picture.

lol im just joking

no im serious

maybe not..

lmao:D:D i admire your patriotism.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

who cares, you are no where in picture.

dude, why ignite a pointless discussion again :tdown:

India dont make any russian planes.
their own made jets are so weak and low tech.

Right from the nut bolt to the Al 31F engine everything is produced in India under a deep ToT between India and Russia.

And below is the Indian contribution to the MKI:

"The Su-30MKI contains not only Russian, French, South African and Israeli Customer Furnished Equipment (CFE), but also a substantial percentage of Indian designed and manufactured avionics. They took six years to develop from start to MKI. Advanced avionics were developed by DRDO under a project code named "Vetrivale" (a Tamil name for the victorious lance carried by the youthful Lord Karthikeya or Murugan, a son of Parvati and Shiva) in close collaboration with the PSUs and the IAF. Indian avionics have been received and acknowledged enthusiastically by the Russian principals.

The following are the components developed by Indian agencies:

* Mission Computer cum Display Processor - MC-486 and DP-30MK (Defence Avionics Research Establishment - DARE)
* Radar Computer - RC1 and RC2 (DARE)
* Tarang Mk2 Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) + High Accuracy Direction Finding Module (HADF) (DARE
* IFF-1410A - Identification Friend or Foe (IFF)
* Integrated Communication suite INCOM 1210A (HAL)
* Radar Altimeter - RAM-1701 (HAL)
* Programmable Signal Processor (PSP) - (LRDE)
* Multi Function Displays (MFD) - Samtel/DARE

The 32-bit Mission Computer performs mission-oriented computations, flight management, reconfiguration-cum-redundancy management and in-flight systems self-tests. In compliance with MIL-STD-1521 and 2167A standards, Ada language has been adopted for the mission computer's software. The other DARE-developed product, the Tarang Mk2 (Tranquil) radar warning receiver, is manufactured by state-owned BEL at its Bangalore facility.

These avionics equipment have also been certified for their airworthiness in meeting the demanding standards of Russian military aviation. The cumulative value of such indigenous avionic equipment is estimated to exceed Rs. 250 lakhs per aircraft. Since the core avionics were developed by a single agency (DRDO) - they have significant commonality of hardware and software amongst them using a modular approach to design. This obviously results in major cost and time savings in development; it also benefits the user in maintenance and spares inventories.

The DRDO has gone a step further and come out with a new design of the Core Avionics Computer (CAC) which can be used with a single module adaptation across many other aircraft platforms. Thus the CAC which is derived from the computers designed for the Su-30MKI will now be the centre piece of the avionics upgrades for the MiG-27 and Jaguar aircraft as well. The CAC was demonstrated by DRDO at the Aero India exhibition at Yelahanka and attracted a good deal of international attention. Taken together with the systems already developed indigenously for the LCA (such as the Digital Flight Control Computer and HUD), clearly Indian avionics have a significant export potential in the burgeoning global market for avionics modernisation."

The navigation/weapons systems from the various countries were integrated by Ramenskoye RPKB.

HAL will supply components to Irkut for 300 Su-30s meant for export to Malaysia and Algeria apart from those meant for IAF.

The Su-30MKI Info Page - Vayu Sena

Turkey can produce 100% us planes and coppers.
With full tech and fully loaded with training etc..
We have gained alot of techs that costs alot of money.

Same as India

and look.. we are developing our own future best tank altay.
Already developed Arjun buddy.

Arjun (tank) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

our destroyers TF-2000 with stealth our frigates/corvettes MILGEM

Kolkata class destroyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shivalik class frigate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kamorta class corvette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

INS Arihant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Buddy..we ve been there..done that...:azn:

our future best attack heli T-129.

HAL Light Combat Helicopter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

again been there..done that

our future assault rifle that will replace entire army from g3.

INSAS rifle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.......:devil:

We cooperate f35.

We cooperate PAKFA

by cooperate i mean REAL COOPERATE we make our own(yes our own) f35.
by that i mean our own f35 critical parts.
that usa cant afford it.

Am i seeing it correctly..?:blink::blink:
Turkey making its own F-35...:rofl:

BTW wats ur contribution towards the JSF program...Credible links needed...not visions from ur crystal ball. :lol:

that usa cant afford it.

WTF.....:woot::woot:

together with some eu countries and mostly USA.

This guys doesnt know wat he is replying.Just above he said Turkey developing its "OWN" F-35 that even US cant afford and now......

what does india do?
Nothing.
Just buying and doing some stuff together with india.
and india calls them best and india indigenous 100%.

gave u abundant links above...nd here are some more.

HAL Tejas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Pak-fa seems overrated to me.
Just because it has 4 radars WOW..

4 radars....?!?!?!..wen did PAKFA start having 4 radars....
Xmusti-watever....u are one hilarious creature man.

and turkey will gain 100% lincense produce and full tech transfer for f35.
not like india with many units with limited options and half tech.

Like i said starting from the nut/bolts to the Al 31F engine everything is manufactured in india.

and my feelings says your not chinese but indian.
How can chinese support an indian?

Now this is the icing on the cake....Below_freezing who never looses an opportunity to bash India becomes a Indian member here..Congrats

Then I am afraid, my friend, that you don't know too much about Americans.

Having spent some time in the US, I can tell you that ordinary Americans, particularly educated Americans, in both Eastern and Western seaboards big cities are far more friendly towards Chinese than ordinary Indians from India. Sure, america is a big country, so that there're many rednecks who are against foreigners, yet by and large I find Americans are reasonablely decent people who don't really want a war with China/Chinese, rather, far from it. (Don't forget that US was an ally of China in WW2)

Chinese people from mainland China Normally have a misconception that Americans are bad and are against China/Chinese. NOT quite! Ordinary white American are very similar to ordinary Han Chinese: very patriotic, hard-working (yes, lots of them work hard too) and conservative in nature.

Chinese people must realise that it is not Americans who are against China, but America's Media that are against China.

Because American mainstream Media (major TV/cable networks, radios, newspapers and Hollywood) are largely controlled by Zionists Jews, so they are reflecting mainly opinions of Zionist supermacists rather than ordinary Americans.

Given me an average American from US and an average Indian from India, I'll stand by the former in any day.

Yes, you are right. I also noticed that.

But I have one question, I want to know something. You said US media is controlled by Zionist Jews, but Israel is a good friend of China and Jewish heritage in China is not new... you know that. Then why do the Zionist Jews who control the media hate China?

I am confused.

lmao:D:D i admire your patriotism.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

dude, why ignite a pointless discussion again :tdown:

I am looking for this guy for some days, unnecessarily he comes and starts comparing turkey with India. I have no bad intention just telling him I do not care about turkey, even if you are bigger it does not matter, neither Turkey is my neighbor nor I have any issue with Turkey. He is jumpling in between for either 2 reason.
1 Publicity as who cares about Turkey here.
2 He is not from Turkey but want to use Turkey to belittle India.

If he comes back and post something, like I said I do not care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom