What's new

DRDO's New Multi-caliber weapon system to replace INSAS

i am in steroids but not crying out loud.
i will try to change my attitude next time.

@Omega007 , comeon buddy you have to admit, bugger is kind of cute. :enjoy:

And @CallofDuty2, protocol dictates that you do need to introduce yourself formally at the new members section. Create a new thread there so that we can all welcome you properly.

i am in steroids but not crying out loud.
i will try to change my attitude next time.

and the same is applied to u.also.
See,you are mentally unstable,can't decide in one go,can't take firm decisions either,that's why the editing of same post multiple times,over and over again.You would do better to learn to get some grip over your emotions,just a friendly advice.

Enough with the bull shit!

I have requested you two in a civilized manner, not once but twice. This is not some Facebook page where you people can troll all you want. Proceed with the debate in a civilized manner or face consequences. You both can keep the knowledge about others families to yourself or discuss that on some personal blog, this is not a thread to do so.

@Omega007 @ CallofDuty2

The people who have been quoting and appreciating abusive and trolling posts by either one of these two men must also be careful, have some dignity, you are not here for this or are you?

rate of fire is as per army's requirement. effective range is same for M4. MCIWS and G3.
US army's and indian army's requirements are different, M4's performance in sand, snow and muddy water are worse, while indian army want a rifle which can operate in all conditions.. just like AK. so you can't compare M4 with MCIWS because both are made to meet different requirements.
as usaual liars
m4a1 is used by ssg
m4 has better rpm range
link
Colt M4 Carbine

Post number 251 and 20 are reversed. @Robinhood Pandey .However,you must elevate your post quality.

Members are requested to mention me here and ask me for review rather then posting on my wall.

regards

why no major military uses a multi calibre standard rifle? Is India setting itself for another failure after the INSAS. Typical mindset of being over smart but ending in failure.

who is lying??

did anyone say they don't use it?? almost every SF in this world uses M4.

rpm.. yes
better range... no.
Modern Firearms - M4 M4A1
the website u showed is not the manufacturer
which i showed u is from colt's website which manufacture it
so dont show me unreliable sources
india doesnt uses m4 it uses the old m16

the website u showed is not the manufacturer
which i showed u is from colt's website which manufacture it
so dont show me unreliable sources
india doesnt uses m4 it uses the old m16
the link i posted is world renowned site for small arms.. it is not an unreliable source.
india didn't use M-16. indian army and police forces use M4A1 since 2008.

the link i posted is world renowned site for small arms.. it is not an unreliable source.
india didn't use M-16. indian army and police forces use M4A1 since 2008.
but i showed u fron colt's website
the guy who wrote this actually never analyze this arm rather took from open sources
even wiki can be said as renowned website but which is not true

but i showed u fron colt's website
the guy who wrote this actually never analyze this arm rather took from open sources
even wiki can be said as renowned website but which is not true
many websites says the range of m4 is 500m. only colt clames they have 600m.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom