What's new

DRDO's New Multi-caliber weapon system to replace INSAS

you started it first dude

That was not the point,the point is you have gone fully defensive.That's why you had to edit your post for 10 times in a couple of minutes!!That means you just got too angry to be able to think straight.Which means,you are kid,so don't try it.I'm the resident "Pain in The @ss" around here,the 23 -ve ratings bear the testimony to this fact. :D :D

does it now, with a machined receiver, it looks closer to the ar platform, with SCAR ergonomics and AK styled gas tube. For 5.56 caliber it retains Insas's barrel
are bhi nai nai style kahan se laye, ek gun to dusare se match to karegi hee
ya phir Esi

Attachments

• 1_1099367246.jpg
    1_1099367246.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 20
now you want to start what ended with @Omega007

Son, My lil boy was an upstart too. Till I showed him daddy does indeed know better. Now off you go. Learn some shit and come back to talk to the chaps who toil day in and day out and have something worthwhile to show in their lives.

Do not troll here. This is a forum where people actually know shit. You feeling like blowing off steam do it in Bharat rakshak.

so whats your contribution here you too like others troll here.

You have a linkedin account son? I'll show you my contribution in RL.

Btw. I am prolly the oldest member on PDF you've interacted with till date. A little respect would go a long way.

if
Well INSAS was also their own but it didn't worked the way they wanted that to work so why we should waste money on start completely new project when we have options in the world and also we have pretty much upgraded both AK-47 and also HK G-3 according to our needs
If u will make your own it will save your money and easy availability of ammunition and u can mass production them according to your need.

Well because China is developing Good weapons they succeeded in doing so you failed only after few years you realized that INSAS didn't suit you than you also have miserable experience with your own Fighter Jet and not to mention Tank
are bhi agar koi kaam fail bhi ho jaye to kya har man leni chahiy, har cheese faist attempt me puri tarah se pass ho jaaye esa kahan likha he. Kya Pakistan koi cheese kyon nahi banata, isliye ki fail naa ho jaye?

Last edited:
Who know,who cares??The important thing is,we Bongs stick together,what say you partner?? :D

It's just the sheer temerity of this chap that got me riled up. I would have actually given him a patient ear if he came up with a single justified point to defend his POV.

Joined today and started spouting crap.

Seriously. :disagree:

You mate went easy on him.

only being oldest dosent proof anything.

and no i dont have an linkedin ac.

and being about respect i would give u respect if u leave me alone.

And we will. We understand you are here because geopolitical issues and defence matters are of interest to you. We, that includes @Arsalan, @Omega007 and any other person you care to name welcome you here and only wish that you learn more before you comment on matters.

@Arsalan is a TT and deservedly so. @Omega007 has been here for ages and is a valuable contributor who can teach you lots of stuff only if you care to listen learn and be patient.

Respect is earned. The people I have named above have earned that respect. You however will have work for it.

only being oldest dosent proof anything.

and no i dont have an linkedin ac.

and being about respect i would give u respect if u leave me alone.

Oh damn!! You are back again. Friendly advice, you have shit knowledge compared to many people out here. Just cause you play COD does not mean you know all stuff related to military and politics. Keep quiet browse through threads and ask your questions in a respectful manner.

not that one .
now i will be nice to all.i m rude and offensive i admit it but i cant change myself.
i will note your advice.

i am in steroids but not crying out loud.
i will try to change my attitude next time.

and the same is applied to u.also.

Hehe, even I am a gamer and I know how it is when online gaming everyone is mostly rude to everybody else haha.

I am sure you will learn a lot here. Have fun :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom