What's new

DRDO's new assault rifle will be a disaster for the army

Ak-103 is a 7.62x39mm weapon it is in use with MARCOS.

Damn,right you are!!Actually there are so many AK variants out there that I get confused sometimes.Like this time I confused the 103 with the 105.So again,sorry.By the way,even the M43 does not solve the range issue,in fact it makes it worse.

Damn ma man.. that one ugly weapon... looks like a short version of insad with a funny collapsible stock,

It's not gonna totally replace the INSAS 1B1s,it's for limited use by a select few units.The actual replacement for INSAS would be the MCIWS.By the way,how many M80 rounds your men usually carry around in their rigs............I mean what's the standard load??

Damn,right you are!!Actually there are so many AK variants out there that I get confused sometimes.Like this time I confused the 103 with the 105.So again,sorry.By the way,even the M43 does not solve the range issue,in fact it makes it worse.

It's not gonna totally replace the INSAS 1B1s,it's for limited use by a select few units.The actual replacement for INSAS would be the MCIWS.By the way,how many M80 rounds your men usually carry around in their rigs............I mean what's the standard load??

8 mags... + one with the rifle..

I have heard of this R.Bedi for the first time, do anybody else know about his defence acumen ??Has any of his previous predictions materialised ??

@Zarvan , I can only sympathise with your state of Chagrin about Indian made weapon being inducted.Wish to see you in new thread about new PSLV launch . :D

I have heard of this R.Bedi for the first time, do anybody else know about his defence acumen ??Has any of his previous predictions materialised ??

@Zarvan , I can only sympathise with your state of Chagrin about Indian made weapon being inducted.Wish to see you in new thread about new PSLV launch . :D

I will not hear any propaganda against DODO, our best friend in India :pakistan:

That means 120 - 180 rounds on average.Not bad,not even half bad.Can you please post a few picture of the standard ammo pouch,standard in PA??Thanks in advance.

different types are in use... here is the old webbing (not in use anymore):

l.jpg

Old Kevlar vests:

11009870_813604098719030_8874803497543970128_n.jpg

kkk.jpg

Interceptor - Mole system:

1393981_555826001155334_1001021747_n.jpg

Here is another which is wide spread:

83474_21191.jpg

image (8).jpg

New ones:

10557246_10152381750117663_1748727247266316715_n.jpg

image (6).jpg

etc etc

Meanwhile POF has produced new kevlar which will replace the old ones..

I don't get it?? Our reporter's reports, gleefully lapped by @DESERT FIGHTER @Zarvan who are btw very much worried about our Army. Our Tejas and Arjun sucks. Our rifle is ugly. We have only 20 days of ammunition!!

What is your Army waiting for? This is a perfect situation...Come on now!! You won't get a chance like this tomorrow!!

I don't get it?? Our reporter's reports, gleefully lapped by @DESERT FIGHTER @Zarvan who are btw very much worried about our Army. Our Tejas and Arjun sucks. Our rifle is ugly. We have only 20 days of ammunition!!

What is your Army waiting for? This is a perfect situation...Come on now!! You won't get a chance like this tomorrow!!

carry on ma man.. no need to wet your diaper.

im out.

Back
Top Bottom