What's new

DRDO's new assault rifle will be a disaster for the army

That's the best way take kickbacks fail all the Guns first than re issue tender and take kickbacks and pass a Gun really easy.
But that is clearly not happening,if you haven't noticed already.
But you guys should continue discussion because you are not going to accept it as you never accept failures known as Arjun and Tejas. I can clearly see third disaster on the way if new DRDO Gun is selected.
Stay on topic please,this thread is not about those two things.Thank you.

I have clearly mentioned before, no where on Earth a firearm will have to undergo operation as diverse as India, from -40 degree Celsius to +52 degrees Celsius, dry land of Rajasthan to wet land of Meghalaya. A single gun will never pass the tests.
Ak-47 rocks

Can somebody post pics of this excaliber? lets see what the supposed modifications are?

Can somebody post pics of this excaliber? lets see what the supposed modifications are?

VcyCq.jpg

what the f IA want??... one they want this next day the opposite of that, they want to make new tender, cancel the tender after 3,4 years....godddd:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: somebody bite these guy's nose please:pissed::pissed:

I agree, we are not fielding it in Miss India contest.

I guess you are on the same route as Pak..Expect that PA doesnt want smaller calib..

G3M
pof-g-3-m.jpg

G3S:

idef14.jpg

PK-08 (5ish)

xe1r8w.jpg

SSG Armory contains has every small Arm produced in world.

Police commandos are also using ARXs,Daewoos, and Sigs.. apart from the usual culprits i.e AUG,M-4s..

Why can't they license produce Tavor??? i don't think so IA will get any better all terrain rifles than Tavor... IDF use them in the Negev desert and under snowy Galilee mountains during winter... suits well for IA

Back
Top Bottom