View attachment 239142

Here is another which is wide spread:

View attachment 239134

View attachment 239138

New ones:

View attachment 239140

View attachment 239136

etc etc

Meanwhile POF has produced new kevlar which will replace the old ones..

Hmmm....some nice rigs you have got there.I just wanted to see the types of pouches to gauge how many mags they can hold inside.By the way,is there any large ammo pouches in use??From what I've seen,there are two primary types of pouches in use here in India, standard ones and large ones.The large ones are big enough to hold multiple INSAS magazines inside.

And by the way,about the kevlar - what type of inserts you guys are using these days - steel or ceramic??

VcyCq.jpg
Excuse me Kongkal dada,but the gun in the above picture is not INSAS Excalibur,it's INSAS Amogh,a carbine which was specifically built for CQB type operation and is customised to fire the 5.56*30 mm high velocity bullets.It's currently in the inventory of the I.C.G.:cheers:

Excuse me Kongkal dada,but the gun in the above picture is not INSAS Excalibur,it's INSAS Amogh,a carbine which was specifically built for CQB type operation and is customised to fire the 5.56*30 mm high velocity bullets.It's currently in the inventory of the I.C.G.:cheers:

Damn!!Amio miss kore ge6ilam.Nice catch by the way. Kongkal dada,that's good,from here on,this becomes his unofficial callsign. :D

Damn!!Amio miss kore ge6ilam.Nice catch by the way. Kongkal dada,that's good,from here on,this becomes his unofficial callsign. :D
Btw,amar kache kintu unofficial confirmation ache je khub taratari amader Army ekta boro order debe Amogh carbine er.Army Amogh niye onek din dhore field trial koreche and as per my source(a very reliable one) Amogh ekebare full marks peyeche sei field trial e:cheers:.

Btw,amar kache kintu unofficial confirmation ache je khub taratari amader Army ekta boro order debe Amogh carbine er.Army Amogh niye onek din dhore field trial koreche and as per my source(a very reliable one) Amogh ekebare full marks peyeche sei field trial e:cheers:.

That's great,kintu ami bhab6i kon role-a use korbe??Ar kon unit gulor modhhe issue kora hobe??Jotodur mone ho66e CQB-r jonno.

That's great,kintu ami bhab6i kon role-a use korbe??Ar kon unit gulor modhhe issue kora hobe??Jotodur mone ho66e CQB-r jonno.
Amogh basically amader Sterling mane SAF 1A carbine gulo ke replace korbe under the new "Make in India" category:D.Uff amader army o pare bote,sei kon mandhata amoler sterling carbine ekhono use kore choleche:hitwall:

Amogh basically amader Sterling mane SAF 1A carbine gulo ke replace korbe under the new "Make in India" category:D.Uff amader army o pare bote,sei kon mandhata amoler sterling carbine ekhono use kore choleche:hitwall:

I see.About the bold part,their mentality is like ,"it used to work back in the days,so bloody hell it will work now". :D :D

I see.About the bold part,their mentality is like ,"it used to work back in the days,so bloody hell it will work now". :D :D
Se r bolte,anyways jodi amar info ta correct hoy tahole agami 6 months er modhye Army kom se kom 100,000 Amogh er order debe OFB ke:bounce:.That's a silver lining to me at least:D.

Se r bolte,anyways jodi amar info ta correct hoy tahole agami 6 months er modhye Army kom se kom 100,000 Amogh er order debe OFB ke:bounce:.That's a silver lining to me at least:D.
Same here.Kintu ami MCIWS trial ses hoar opekkha kor6i.That will be the real deal.

By the way Mikhail,puniter postgulo dekhe6o?? :D

Same here.Kintu ami MCIWS trial ses hoar opekkha kor6i.That will be the real deal.
MCIWS toh selsct hobei after all ota toh puro designed and Made in India product but ota toh standard assault rifle hishabe amader INSAS 1B/1B1 gulo ke replace korbe.Kintu problem ta hoyeche je amader MSMC/JVP ekebare flop kore geche army trial e.Maal ta ke onek bar design change kore sudhranor chesta kora hoyeche but maaltar recoil r accuracy ekebare sub-standard amar source er mote.Tai Amogh ke select kora hoyeche sterling gulo ke replace korar jonne.

Why would an Indian company name their rifle Excalibur?
Weird selection of name from a British myth

MCIWS toh selsct hobei after all ota toh puro designed and Made in India product but ota toh standard assault rifle hishabe amader INSAS 1B/1B1 gulo ke replace korbe.Kintu problem ta hoyeche je amader MSMC/JVP ekebare flop kore geche army trial e.Maal ta ke onek bar design change kore sudhranor chesta kora hoyeche but maaltar recoil r accuracy ekebare sub-standard amar source er mote.Tai Amogh ke select kora hoyeche sterling gulo ke replace korar jonne.

Bacha ga6e,never liked that bloody MSMC,boddo 6oto.Ar somosto parts ho66e handler pi6one,tai puro weight-o pi6on dike.Sei karone muzzle rise besi,ar tar upor oi 5.56X30 ammo oi 6otto maltar jonno just too powerful.Tai ja hoar tai hoe6e.............apod ga6e.

Why would an Indian company name their rifle Excalibur?
Weird selection of name from a British myth

Why not??Sounds great,isn't it??

Back
Top Bottom