What's new

DRDO's AESA radar for tajas mk2 is derived from Israeli EL/M 2052

Be it collaboration or bought (ToT)...the parts will be made in India. So calling it Made in India isn't wrong.
no, they want to say all are innovated in India, no tech transferred

It was a legitimate Trolling Attempt. If you are serious you need a lesson on indigenous content onTejas? I am here to help.

Leave him alone man. Why humor trolls..?

These days nothing are solely made in one country or company...open an LG TV you will find parts from Samsung, Philips etc. Apple iphone has parts made by Samsung and LG. Don't expect anything solely made by one company or country. There is no point fighting on it. Grow up...
don't get angry lol

BS source.....

upload_2014-10-15_23-27-2.png

Uttam Aesa=100 km whereas elta Aesa=200 km ..........most probably its for earlier batch....
and secondly elta 2052 is barred from exporting

Last edited:
Indigenous Indigenous Indigenous Indigenous Indigenous Indigenous Indigenous Indigenous Indigenous Indigenous
Child what is this meaning
Father Saying of our ancestors

its not available

its been banned by US to give to other countries even india

also we have developed our own AESA which is being used on Indian Embraer based AEW&C aircraft

now they are simply trying to miniaturise the whole thing

It was banned in 2010 i think.. Its been 4 years. Ganga mein bahut paani bah chuka hai ..

We have developed AESA for AEWC aircrafts. Miniaturization has been proven to be very difficult. Hence inputs from El-2052 will be extremely beneficial.

its for those who are trying to invent the things that was invented a century ago !!!
can you please share a pic of pak Indigenous yeli copter pic.. may i ask.. or sitara car pic..

its for those who are trying to invent the things that was invented a century ago !!!

try better troll next time.... at-least we are trying to develop one and we are succeeding in it... what is Pakistan doing?? just calming a Chinese copy of iai kfir as Indigenous!!!

It was banned in 2010 i think.. Its been 4 years. Ganga mein bahut paani bah chuka hai ..

We have developed AESA for AEWC aircrafts. Miniaturization has been proven to be very difficult. Hence inputs from El-2052 will be extremely beneficial.
drdo already developing aesa radar....
here in their annual report they published it .....
213533_upload_2014-10-15_23-27-2.png

so inputs dosent mean JV or based on 2052?

if they give tips on miniaturisation of our own T/R modules - how can it be based on 2052 ?

anyways it is indian as we have to overcome only miniaturisation other all things have been achieved
+
more development of the platform interms of handling more targets - track while scan / more on of simultanous target engagement
/ operating in multimodes simultaneously / ECM etc etc

Rose by another name sir... Call it inputs or, JV or, based on El-2052.. whatever pleases you.

Fact of the matter is that El-2052 is relatively more matured system and will offer better performance when compared to the one LRDE is trying ingenuously ( which itself will take at least 5-7 years going by their record). Its better to stick El-2052 based Radar in initial batches of Mk-2 and develop an Indian solution simultaneously. I had infact argued that we should use El-2052 based radar on FGFA and Mk-3/AMCA.

Go right ahead.

Around 60% of this Aircraft is Made in India and the rest are either JV or brought from Abroad. Now you may refer the LCA thread for a detailed point to point detail, or wait till tomorrow for me to wake up and get things ready for you.

Good if true. Will save time and money and gives a reliable and top notch system.

Back
Top Bottom