What's new

DRDO to shoot down missile at 150 km altitude

dude are u talking about anti satellite test?? :what:

No, google "midcourse missile china" you will get plenty. China has done both ASAT and missile interception tests. ASAT in 2007, midcourse in Jan 2010.

No, google "midcourse missile china" you will get plenty. China has done both ASAT and missile interception tests. ASAT in 2007, midcourse in Jan 2010.

ASAT is much easier than missile interception. But if everyone tests ASAT the space will be unusable! So India is conducting only ground based simulations rather than actual tests. It is against international rules of peaceful uses of outer space. Terminal missile interception is most difficult like AAD and PAC-3.

ASAT is much easier than missile interception. But if everyone tests ASAT the space will be unusable! So India is conducting only ground based simulations rather than actual tests. It is against international rules of peaceful uses of outer space. Terminal missile interception is most difficult like AAD and PAC-3.

:rofl::rofl: Whatever you say boss.

India has a matured the technologies as far as strategic weapons and delivery systems are considered. A credible and reliable BMD is the need of the hour. No more nuclear blackmail from failed states.
When you'll come back from Ban you'll also cry "BIASED MODS HATE ME, I NEVER TROLL"

When you'll come back from Ban you'll also cry "BIASED MODS HATE ME, I NEVER TROLL"

are you some kinda moderator reminder ?? I see you simply jumped in to remind us that hey big brother watching you. Fine!! Let them watch but my request is that when you gonna remind moderator when people like hungh wo ,pure aryan ,ajtr troll every whr??

Why do you need this much range ??/ are you going to destroy missiles before launching ?/ But thats not possible....

Sorry China has already successfully tested 1000km+ altitude interception. Google it up the sources are quite old. It was revealed in the beginning of 2010.
From where u got 1000+Km Altitude figure..
Please let us know.....

Sorry China has already successfully tested 1000km+ altitude interception. Google it up the sources are quite old. It was revealed in the beginning of 2010.

Are you sure one zero is not abundant there? :s

Back
Top Bottom