What's new

DRDO: Nirbhay missile has completed all development trials

Uh huh ... a missile that had to be aborted 8 minutes after launch is considered to have completed all development trials and has hit only some minor snag. Indian standards in a nutshell :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

Uh huh ... a missile that had to be aborted 8 minutes after launch is considered to have completed all development trials and has hit only some minor snag. Indian standards in a nutshell :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.
Read again.
Nirbhay missile with Russian engines has completed development trials and a small batch is already deployed.

The recent test was with a new Indian made engine so that in the future we do not have to import more engines from Russia.

We have already purchased 150 Saturn 36MT engines from Russia for Nirbhay.

Some one posted this clip as the failed Indian CM test, luckily no one got hurt lol!.

I can swear all this propaganda is making you Pakistanis dumber by the minute. Some more than others.

Indian missile tests happen in Balasore, Orissa ..where missiles are fired out to sea.

They do not take place in some flat middle eastern dessert(probably Syria), which you people are trying to pass off as mountainous Ladakh.

It just failed 2 days ago .....
The variant which failed was tested with the indigenous "Manik" engine. All previous versions tested successfully had Russian engines, the same which are already in production. Some were also mocking that how is Nirbhay deployed at LAC when it failed - the truth is the ones deployed have Russian propulsion system

This was the article which came out earlier this year that DRDO will be testing the Nirbhay with an indigenous propulsion system

https://thediplomat.com/2020/02/ind...se-missile-with-indigenous-propulsion-system/

I can swear all this propaganda is making you Pakistanis dumber by the minute. Some more than others.
I have doubts on the validity of this clip as well thats why i put an exclamation mark. No harm in having some fun. Some SM accounts think its true and the test sight is in Orissa , a few Km from the coast.

Indian missile tests happen in Balasore, Orissa ..where missiles are fired out to sea.

They do not take place in some flat middle eastern dessert(probably Syria), which you people are trying to pass off as mountainous Ladakh.

Sssshhh...they like it that way. Any post that has "India" in it and "failure" they rejoice at it without considering any other facts :lol:

I have doubts on the validity of this clip as well thats why i put an exclamation mark. No harm in having some fun. Some SM accounts think its true and the test sight is in Orissa , a few Km from the coast.

One has to really really dumb to believe it. Lets even forget about the topography, which is all wrong

Every single news about Nirbhay tests mentions, that missile was aborted about 8 minutes of flight and then it fell in to the sea.

The entire length of the clip( from missile launch to crash) in just 27 secs and there is no sea anywhere.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom