What's new

DRDO: More failures than successes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you would stop wasting your time on reserching the failures of DRDO. You would come across many success stories that is the DRDO. DRDO is 100 times better then anything Pakistan has to offer in defense at any given day. You see i would love to post about many successful projects of the DRDO but i know this thread started by you is nothing more then a troll fest so i would better save my time and leave you doing what you are good at.

Also as i have said above DRDO has it won set of failures and there is a serious organisational restructuring needed but it has also made the country proud on many successful attempts of developing Ingenious tech. like Agni, shivalik frigates, kolkata frigates, arihant sub, AEW&C, Shaurya Missile, Dhruv heli, ATGM, and many many more.
When you rebuke the failures someone else will show you the mirror. If you have courage accept the failures i let it to you tell me the failures. come one.

no scientist in pakistan because are busy researching drdo failure
When you rebuke the failures someone else will show you the mirror. If you have courage accept the failures i let it to you tell me the failures. come one.

Failure hone ke liye R&D karna padta hai. We have many failures and we learn from them. What about you? you guys are soooo successful without any R&D :haha:

And we are not the one who feel afraid to accept our failures. We have many Constitutional, Govt., private agencies who reviews and criticizes the Indigenous defense research for not meeting the timeline or not keeping up with the standards. I have already said above that we did not perform as well as we have expected in many of our projects like Tejas or Arjun but we know that and we try to improve every given time. That what leads you to success rather then ignoring your own incompetence and trying and making fool of others who are still better then you at any given day.

He is not giving any facts. Let him present some facts point wise if he thinks that all are failed project. So requested to present facts rather than certificate.[/QUOTE]

Kya karein,bachcha hain!!

@Omega007
Kindly give source for your claims, i posted articles written by Indian authors read them first even Pinaka failed
He is not giving any facts. Let him present some facts point wise if he thinks that all are failed project. So requested to present facts rather than certificate.

Brother I understand whats his intention and what he is trying to do here but seriously He worked so hard to collect all the articles, and post, we should appreciate his hardwork. So if he is so committed to spend his time and labour to dig out all the deficiencies he is most welcome but point wise and 1 project at a time. By the time he will endup he might understand the difference beween INSAS and POF HK

@Ifrit Start from Pinaka MBRL

Brother I understand whats his intention and what he is trying to do here but seriously He worked so hard to collect all the articles, and post, we should appreciate his hardwork. So if he is so committed to spend his time and labour to dig out all the deficiencies he is most welcome but point wise and 1 project at a time. By the time he will endup he might understand the difference beween INSAS and POF HK

@Ifrit Start from Pinaka MBRL
I already posted full article just go back few pages you will get the reference.

I already posted full article just go back few pages you will get the reference.
Janab that was what the author of various blogs, defence reporters thinks. I am interested in your analysis of the product after getting the related knowledge from various sources and present us in much easily readable format with all the facts and figures and shortfalls pointwise. You could be very usefull for us to know were we are lacking.

Janab that was what the author of various blogs, defence reporters thinks. I am interested in your analysis of the product after getting the related knowledge from various sources and present us in much easily readable format with all the facts and figures and shortfalls pointwise. You could be very usefull for us to know were we are lacking.
First read it then present your counter arguments against the writer's claims then i will counter it.

@Blue Marlin
Dear would you like to add about DRDO success and failures.

well with every project theres bound to be failures. a good example is the rsm-56 slbm. its made in russia who has icbm/slbm tech but in 13 tests it failed 6 times. so it not that bad. success is built on failure (in my opinion).

i was reading a few posts from you and this one caught my eye:
DRDO: More failures than successes. | Page 2
it's very vague. and hal designed the tejas not drdo.

there are a few drdo projects that have failed recently, most notable being the nirbhay cruise missile. i think of it being a learning curve. sh*t talking may seem ok but it can bite you in the ar*e too.

next time dont tag me if your going to shi*t talk. only tag me for meaning full threads/posts.

@Blue Marlin
Dear would you like to add about DRDO success and failures.[/QUOTE]

well with every project theres bound to be failures. a good example is the rsm-56 slbm. its made in russia who has icbm/slbm tech but in 13 tests it failed 6 times. so it not that bad. success is built on failure (in my opinion).

i was reading a few posts from you and this one caught my eye:
DRDO: More failures than successes. | Page 2
it's very vague. and hal designed the tejas not drdo.

there are a few drdo projects that have failed recently, most notable being the nirbhay cruise missile. i think of it being a learning curve. sh*t talking may seem ok but it can bite you in the ar*e too.

next time dont tag me if your going to shi*t talk. only tag me for meaning full threads/posts.

@Blue Marlin
Dear would you like to add about DRDO success and failures.
[/QUOTE]

Respect

Once a great leader said " First they will Ignore you, then they will laugh at you, then they will fight with you and THEN YOU WIN."
So now we are just one step away from winning.

Keep up the good work DRDO. You don't need to prove it to anybody. Results will speak for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom