What's new

DRDO andits Missile Plans

It was Retribution or some other lame a** kid who started it when he didn't like the response of fased to his question and you jumped in the fray on off topic posts . Whatever history of fsayed post is it is not related to this thread . Rest of your post is codswallop of stupidity . why bring and defend modi in a thread not related to him ?
--
i said it was not needed form my side.. accepted...
i already mentioned i will aviod it..
this thread i made wrong choice of post..
regrets to alll....:police::-)

I see but how do you explain corruption. BJP did coffin scam, gadkari, sugar scam but this looks like ant to CWG, 2G, RAILGATE, ADARSH, COALGATE,THORIUM SCAM, ETC. When my parents slog day and night and I see inflation eat away savings, last thing they need is corruption and misrule.

Congress pisses on us but can't even call it rain.
--
and they shamelessly call zeo losss
1964819_873438359349099_1692057149_n.jpg

Man portable anti-tank guided missile will be carried out soon and new lighter (
Nagin ?

any member having details on this

Last edited:
Excuse the offtopic but you didn't replied to my question earlier. When Almost all states had their debt grow at the same rate, with the debt of Gujarat being in accordance to its place in GDP, why does this debt stand out? Why not say the same thing about UP/Maharashtra/AP etc, minus the rapid development?

Excuse the offtopic but you didn't replied to my question earlier. When Almost all states had their debt grow at the same rate, with the debt of Gujarat being in accordance to its place in GDP, why does this debt stand out? Why not say the same thing about UP/Maharashtra/AP etc, minus the rapid development?
@Kloitra .. fsayed bhai will not answer common sense question.. he is here to just raise question.. if you indulge with him.. he wil lbring you to his level...i was victim of that..
sorry fsayed but you dont understand language of decency and argument.. in the end.. we are also human dear ...

on topic..
can anyone tell how NIRBHAY: missile current status.. ?
induction plan
special point of this missile
any integration with platform?

1964819_873438359349099_1692057149_n.jpg

Man portable anti-tank guided missile will be carried out soon and new lighter (
Nagin ?
any member having details on this

Fsayed your minority community may feel burnt but you are looking at your next PM. Days of Congress are over.

Some 1 tn $ has been wasted by UPA in 10 yrs. Debt is normal when there is high growth , infrastructure spending.
See China , USA , etc.

Becoz then there where only small business
And iam a christian and i dont hate bjp but there is a Suspicion that after election you will make hindu laws
our grand grand fathers(like many people) are too born in india but time made some changes to our beliefs that's not make us not indian we to need our rights like anti-cow slaughter Act

Govt has more important things than stupid Cow, donkey law. Modi's gujarat has seen investor $$$. We need it now....

Fsayed your minority community may feel burnt but you are looking at your next PM. Days of Congress are over.

Some 1 tn $ has been wasted by UPA in 10 yrs. Debt is normal when there is high growth , infrastructure spending.
See China , USA , etc.

Govt has more important things than stupid Cow, donkey law. Modi's gujarat has seen investor $$$. We need it now....
delhi abhi duur hai mere dost dont become so arrogant

MAN Portable Nag Version will be Nagin??? :woot:

reminds me this song..damn,each words were meant for this missile... :rofl:

Bjp always say it before election
Govt is not the problem we people are or too much freedom
We people will make strike for any thing too many states parties
No decpline in raj sa,lok.sa leaving in the name of protest
Another example bjp and many parties made a nation wide strike did the price declined no only more loss to india
I only has one party INDIA

I give a damn about politicians. I am interested in FII, FDI, infrastructure,etc. Congress must go. They have made mockery of India. Manmohan and Jimmy Carter are looking very similar now.

Nag-Missiles.jpg

NEW DELHI — India has begun working on a homemade, man-portable anti-tank guided missile (ATGM), despite a US proposal to co-produce the Javelin ATGM.

Defence Ministry sources said the homemade project — a third generation Nag missile — is unlikely to derail the proposed Javelin deal, which is in only the preliminary stages of negotiation with the US. A scientist with the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) claimed the Nag is lighter than the Javelin.

In what one US Embassy diplomat in India described as a groundbreaking initiative in India’s ties with Washington, US Deputy Defense Secretary Ashton Carter has proposed that India co-develop — rather than merely buy — the Javelin missile.

The Indian Army has a pressing demand for more than 20,000 third generation man-portable ATGMs, and all attempts to procure them from overseas over the past eight years has yielded no results.

Israel’s offer of its Spike ATGM was rejected in 2007 because it was the only vendor to respond to the tender. The US, meanwhile, refused to transfer technology after a proposal to buy the Javelin on a government-to-government basis. Indian MoD sources said that last year, the US refused to sell Javelin in adequate numbers to India due to “ international strategic and geopolitical considerations.”

The full details of Washington’s latest Javelin proposal have not been released, but MoD sources said the US wants to sell around 6,000 units within one year of the signing of the contract. In the future, the US would explore co-production of the Javelin and, at a later stage, work on the co-development of an ATGM tailor-made for India.

The US would also transfer Javelin technology, including the manufacture of the warhead, rocket motor, propellant, guidance and seeker, but no algorithms for guidance, which an Indian Army official said is the core to any guidance system.

A team from Raytheon and Lockheed Martin has briefed the Indian MoD on the possibilities to be explored in the Javelin project, Indian MoD sources said.

A Lockheed Martin executive said Javelin is better than any other man-portable ATGM because it is ejected non-explosively, which is useful to the Indian Army in higher terrain. The executive, however, declined to discuss details of Carter’s proposal.

DRDO, meanwhile, has begun work on the homemade Nag missile, which would weigh only 16 kilograms compared to Javelin’s 26 kilograms, the DRDO scientist claimed.

The man-portable version of the Nag missile is simpler than the vehicle-mounted version and, as such, could be developed in the next three years, the scientist said.

An Indian Army official said everyone, including DRDO, would be happy to get Javelin as nearly 25 years of work on the Nag ATGM has yet to result in a mature, third generation ATGM.

The Indian Army uses second generation, French-made Milan and Russian-made Konkurs ATGMs, which have a range of less than 2,000 meters.

India Pursues Indigenous ATGM Amid Javelin Talks | Defense News | defensenews.com

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom