What's new

Drafting PDF policy on Syria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that a policy of non involvement like Asim stated is the right thing to do while also protecting free speech on PDF Syrians or other PDF members can openly voice there views on the situation in Syria as long as it doesnt break forum rules.

All the assertions you have submitted are unsubstantiated

I'm speechless at your ignorance!!!

You think a resolution can be tabled in UN without substantial evidence!

Turkey has intercepted my trucks of weapons going to Syria from Iran, just before the turmoil!

How come Iran/Syria knew about the coming trouble? and why were they hiding things?

Why not refugees trust Iraq?

I'm speechless at your ignorance!!!

Good. You will just be thought a fool rather than confirm that you are a fool when you open your mouth

You think a resolution can be tabled in UN without substantial evidence!

Yes. UN has proved in the past to be toothless

Turkey has intercepted my trucks of weapons going to Syria from Iran, just before the turmoil!

They have ulterior motives and in any event they were part of NATO which violated Libya and is dictated to by US which itself is dictated to by AIPAC and hence Tel Aviv.

How come Iran/Syria knew about the coming trouble? and why were they hiding things?
?

Eh.. better you had stayed speechless

I think that Syrian state media news stories should be banned from the forum.

It's pure fake lying propaganda. I also think that members who deny what is happening in Syria should be banned too.

It's disgraceful that people would actually deny that the Syrian government is killing 10's of thousands of their own citizens.

I think that Syrian state media news stories should be banned from the forum.

It's pure fake lying propaganda. I also think that members who deny what is happening in Syria should be banned too.

It's disgraceful that people would actually deny that the Syrian government is killing 10's of thousands of their own citizens.

Well I for one disagree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom