What's new

Dr. Yasmeen Rashid's house raided

Yeah someone has back pain and he is sick someone on chemo is good

I hope govt learns one thing.

FOR GOD SAKE DONT GO TO GEO NEWS AND DONT PAY THEM ADS.

I WILL NOT PAY ADs to Any channel. Stop ads use ONLY PTV PLEASE.

Also I would make sure that like any country there funding should be disclosed.

This is perfectly legally infact not doing so is illegal..this will solve media problems

Imran khan and PTI really need to be going on the offensive against this foreign invaders rulers now . And I see no point for imran be holding back against them anymore they are going after everyone connected to Pm khan

Imran khan and PTI really need to be going on the offensive against this foreign invaders rulers now . And I see no point for imran be holding back against them anymore they are going after everyone connected to Pm khan

I hope IK finally names the name of those involved in facilitating a coup. He needs to stop holding back punches. The establishment needs to be exposed for everyone to see

Ungrateful PMLN bastages. is she not the one who authenticated fat pandit chor's false medical report about his platelets fraud?
Facepalm!

Look platelet count isn't a marker of sickness
People can drop platelet on dual anti platelet therapy of heart disease
Nawaz sharif is sick but sick mean a guy who is fat, diabetic and eats a lot of biryani thus having coronary disease

That's pretty much it .the whole story

Almost 20% of all people in their 70s have what Nawaz sharif has

Anti platelet therapy(aspirin, plavix, brilinta)= decrease platelet

(Because platelet cause blockage of blood vessels..hence why we put all heart patients on it)

Is that so hard to understand????

This is like saying mareez ka blood pressure kam hey (oh bhai mareez blood pressure key medicine per hey..kam huna tu achai baat hey)

Back
Top Bottom