What's new

Dr Shahid Masood ban again

He is confused person, He talks inconsistently. While talking on one phrase, he starts another, without completion of first.

Any sane Pakistani would be confused with state of affairs of Pakistan. He presented true facts hence he got the Ban.

Take him to court for defemation if the allegations are proved then punish him punishment without trial set a dangerous precendent(i only watch moeed peerzada,the reporter,nadeem malik,jurm bolta hay and sarey am just so you know) this ban is part of a larger plot to clamp down on anti govt voices

Well he is allowed to make spupid claims they have a remote which has buttons use it

They should have guts to listen to criticism even if at times it makes no sense

They themselves said we are daleel waley ab ghulail kiyon nikal li inhoan nay?
Jurm bolta hai and Sare Aam are different shows they went out and exposed corruption and crimes on spot etc, talk shows are different you have to talk with care you can't say a mulzim a mujrim and even to a mulzim which not arrested or case yet use word " Mubaina Mulzim " Lekin ye pagal Doctor dosent care to chose the words. As I mentioned earlier PERMA issued couple of notice to him but he didn't answer.
Other day I was watching ARY talk show all of them were anti PMLN and one of stupid in them was saying Army bhi PMLN ke sath mili hui hai:hitwall: there ( ARY ) personal fight with PMLN making them so frustrated to say anything.

I have no trust on Pakistani Constitution courts law parliments and now armed forces they let off open traitor like achakzai and ban proud Pakistani

Extreme situations needs extreme measures

Seems

Seems like you belongs to Mr asim or ganja party
You can go to India then.

Jurm bolta hai and Sare Aam are different shows they went out and exposed corruption and crimes on spot etc, talk shows are different you have to talk with care you can't say a mulzim a mujrim and even to a mulzim which not arrested or case yet use word " Mubaina Mulzim " Lekin ye pagal Doctor dosent care to chose the words. As I mentioned earlier PERMA issued couple of notice to him but he didn't answer.
Other day I was watching ARY talk show all of them were anti PMLN and one of stupid in them was saying Army bhi PMLN ke sath mili hui hai:hitwall: there ( ARY ) personal fight with PMLN making them so frustrated to say anything.
Nah i just listed the list of programs i watch i actually dont watch him he is too imposing but i think they should go through court to ban someone this will result in future bans the cyber law is already in place
And btw in ramzan they were hinting closing of sarey am and jurm bolta hay type shows abhi bhi chal rahein hain wo kiya bana us ban ka?

He is an absolute idiot.dont know what he talks,Total nonsense without any profe.

That is the right approach :enjoy:

Indian Government should also ban all journalists who raise their voice against it. :azn:

But I guess in India such banning is against our fundamental Rights therefore untenable :cry:
in IOK u banned all newspapers?forget about one person.Where fundamental rights gone in IOK?

Jawab nahi diya why is the ban justified on what base can the govt jut ban criticism ?

First Maalik ban then ary taken off air in parts of Punjab next cyber crime law which has almost made mocking govt a criminal offense jamhoriyat gayi pani mein?

Na ji wo to Hussain Nawaz lagta hay kisi
Nawaz Sharif to jis janwar ki tarah ka lagta hay uska naam lainey sey Pervaiz Rashid ka wuzo toot jata hay :D
well said couldnt have said it better

His being banned means that noora government is in a bad shape. to top it up his merasi's and istanja'dar are also in a spot of bother!
our respected Prime Minster should licence NDTV in Pakistan and sure the Indian channel will appease him much better
he likes to do business in India
he likes to send gifts to India
he likes to visit India
he likes the Indian "Alu Ghost"
he likes Indian PM too

he might as well move his Palace to India and rule us from there.

our respected Prime Minster should licence NDTV in Pakistan and sure the Indian channel will appease him much better
he likes to visit India
he likes Indian PM too

You forgot one VERY important line "there is a lakeer in the way"

But I'm wondering why Dr Shahid is not challenging the ban or getting a stay order from the court?

he likes to visit India
he likes Indian PM too

We and our army let him do that....face palm on us

bhai if some thing happening wrong in punjab, then PTI should came up with better solution !

and brother do in vestige why Dr.Shahid masood banned! because he illegally accused chief justice of Sindh in an issue, without any proof.

and for me Nawaz or hussain or zardari or imran khan all are respectable's because people vote for them, and this is the basic difference between so called educated or educated person.

this is why he is banned!

http://www.dawn.com/news/1277038

and absolutely right decision.
You should watch his program of june 22nd. He said indirectly and said its rumor among politicians in Islamabad , he didn't accused. PEMRA can call for explanation first , who he is referring. But anyway I have posted june 22nd program .

( I am not fan of all journalist, but I support freedom of speech and anybody who hold public office is accountable. Specially judiciary who is responsible of terrorism in Pakistan. Who let go hundreds of terrorist either for the safety of their life or political affiliations. Or they have choice to leave the job , if they can not fulfill the sacred duty of providing justice to nation and getting hefty pay for their jobs. A supreme court judge salary is 7.5 lakh rupees a month , plus other benefits and " oopper ki amdani " ...you can guess. A corrupt judicial system.)

@Danish saleem Dont drag pti into this. This is about shahid masood and the corrupt noora govt.

i know yr, i was also Potian, and now noora according to PTI.
you used to be potian.. now you are just plain pot!.

do not label me ok i am free human not cattle or donkey that i support or follow any party or group
. I thought you supported PKT party...you know. PKay T :D. Or maybe JJUN(jaira jittay uday naal) Aur dawate iftari sai toh sab ko piar hai..

You should watch his program of june 22nd. He said indirectly and said its rumor among politicians in Islamabad , he didn't accused. PEMRA can call for explanation first , who he is referring. But anyway I have posted june 22nd program .

( I am not fan of all journalist, but I support freedom of speech and anybody who hold public office is accountable. Specially judiciary who is responsible of terrorism in Pakistan. Who let go hundreds of terrorist either for the safety of their life or political affiliations. Or they have choice to leave the job , if they can not fulfill the sacred duty of providing justice to nation and getting hefty pay for their jobs. A supreme court judge salary is 7.5 lakh rupees a month , plus other benefits and " oopper ki amdani " ...you can guess. A corrupt judicial system.)

brother,

if he heard some thing about army chief or any other official, then instead of investigating he directly discussing on live tv show, and if Pemra did right thing, then instead of defending that, we all accusing Pemra.

what a joke bro, we are living in Banana state??

@Danish saleem Dont drag pti into this. This is about shahid masood and the corrupt noora govt.

you used to be potian.. now you are just plain pot!.

. I thought you supported PKT party...you know. PKay T :D. Or maybe JJUN(jaira jittay uday naal) Aur dawate iftari sai toh sab ko piar hai..

please read all the posts then comment Ok, and look Potian said about me? give them a shut up call first ok

brother,

if he heard some thing about army chief or any other official, then instead of investigating he directly discussing on live tv show, and if Pemra did right thing, then instead of defending that, we all accusing Pemra.

what a joke bro, we are living in Banana state??

please read all the posts then comment Ok, and look Potian said about me? give them a shut up call first ok
Agree with you, but PEMRA usually call appearance for explanation , before verdict. But not in this case.

Agree with you, but PEMRA usually call appearance for explanation , before verdict. But not in this case.

please read the full story by Dawn.

SLAMABAD: The Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (Pemra) has imposed a 45-day ban on the ARY News programme ‘Live with Dr Shahid Masood’.

According to a statement issued by Pemra on Thursday, Dr Shahid Masood alleged — in a programme aired on June 22 — that the son of the Sindh High Court chief justice was kidnapped because the chief justice took a bribe and then did not make good on his promises.

According to Pemra, a show-cause notice was issued on July 19 and the channel was given seven days to respond, but the reply received on July 23 was “unprofessional” and no apology was tendered.

The statement issued by the electronic media watchdog said the case was referred to its Council of Complaints in Karachi and the channel’s representatives were asked to appear before it on August 4.

“On the date of the hearing, the channel sought an adjournment and council granted adjournment for another seven days,” the statement said, adding “but the representative of the channel neither tendered any apology for the serious allegation nor presented a satisfactory reply.”

Under the law, Dr Shahid Masood and his channel reserve the right to appeal the authority’s decision before the high court or the Supreme Court within five days.

ARY News has also posted a statement from its counsel, Advocate Moinuddin, on its website. In it, the counsel notes that Pemra’s decision was apparently taken in haste and “may have some mala fide intent”.

Mr Moinuddin also contended that Pemra did not consider their adjournment plea. “We could have gone to Islamabad to plead our case, but that chance was not provided to us.”

The advocate also expressed surprise that the Pemra order was not signed by any authority, but rather was simply endorsed by the council of complaints.

In a statement posted on their website, Dr Shahid Masood has asked: “What [could] anyone do if the government [had] misconstrued his statement in the programme”, adding that the government must clearly say what was objectionable in the programme, which stirred up a “hornet’s nest”.

Published in Dawn, August 12th, 2016

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom