What's new

Dr Shahid Masood ban again

yr he is the man who worked on every tv channel i think,
and after watching his program, some times i afraid that in next few hour army taking control of Pakistan, too much negativity!

In short= A Mental case. :close_tema:

only two haters so far..both of them patwaris..not a coincedence.

yr he is the man who worked on every tv channel i think,
and after watching his program, some times i afraid that in next few hour army taking control of Pakistan, too much negativity!
Kahan gayi riyasat maan jaisey?
Kahan gaye daleel waley?
Hypocrisy thy name is baboon league

That is the right approach :enjoy:

Indian Government should also ban all journalists who raise their voice against it. :azn:

But I guess in India such banning is against our fundamental Rights therefore untenable :cry:
Nope we Pakistanis are against this move only govt stooges support banning journalists who criticize the govt free media is a necessity for a vibrany democracy

bro i voted for PTI and i accept that i am mental case! voting PTI is already proved me mental case.

Kahan gayi riyasat maan jaisey?
Kahan gaye daleel waley?
Hypocrisy thy name is baboon league

Nope we Pakistanis are against this move only govt stooges support banning journalists who criticize the govt free media is a necessity for a vibrany democracy

brother,

kabhi lihter mood mei Imran khan ka face zaror check karna, baboon zaror nazer aye ga!

secondly for your so called educated class following PTI,

i am still in the worker list of PTI.

bro i voted for PTI and i accept that i am mental case! voting PTI is already proved me mental case.

brother,

kabhi lihter mood mei Imran khan ka face zaror check karna, baboon zaror nazer aye ga!

Jawab nahi diya why is the ban justified on what base can the govt jut ban criticism ?

First Maalik ban then ary taken off air in parts of Punjab next cyber crime law which has almost made mocking govt a criminal offense jamhoriyat gayi pani mein?

Na ji wo to Hussain Nawaz lagta hay kisi
Nawaz Sharif to jis janwar ki tarah ka lagta hay uska naam lainey sey Pervaiz Rashid ka wuzo toot jata hay :D

Jawab nahi diya why is the ban justified on what base can the govt jut ban criticism ?

First Maalik ban then ary taken off air in parts of Punjab next cyber crime law which has almost made mocking govt a criminal offense jamhoriyat gayi pani mein?

Nawaz Sharif to jis janwar ki tarah ka lagta hay uska naam lainey sey Pervaiz Rashid ka wuzo toot jata hay :D
His butt is kicked coz he made false allegation on SHC judge that he take bribe but failed to fulfil his promise and his son kidnaped, despite could of notices he fail to back his statement. He is totaly a.....e recently he pop up a conspiry that some how APS attack and recent Quetta attack linked with pmln and RAW did it for various gains.
1. To fail PTI PAT protests ( same like APS )
2. To convert attention from Panama
3. To disgrace high security agencies
He is a mental case

His butt is kicked coz he made false allegation on SHC judge that he take bribe but failed to fulfil his promise and his son kidnaped, despite could of notices he fail to back his statement. He is totaly a.....e recently he pop up a conspiry that some how APS attack and recent Quetta attack linked with pmln and RAW did it for various gains.
1. To fail PTI PAT protests ( same like APS )
2. To convert attention from Panama
3. To disgrace high security agencies
He is a mental case
Take him to court for defemation if the allegations are proved then punish him punishment without trial set a dangerous precendent(i only watch moeed peerzada,the reporter,nadeem malik,jurm bolta hay and sarey am just so you know) this ban is part of a larger plot to clamp down on anti govt voices

Well he is allowed to make spupid claims they have a remote which has buttons use it

They should have guts to listen to criticism even if at times it makes no sense

They themselves said we are daleel waley ab ghulail kiyon nikal li inhoan nay?

bhai if some thing happening wrong in punjab, then PTI should came up with better solution !

and brother do in vestige why Dr.Shahid masood banned! because he illegally accused chief justice of Sindh in an issue, without any proof.

and for me Nawaz or hussain or zardari or imran khan all are respectable's because people vote for them, and this is the basic difference between so called educated or educated person.

this is why he is banned!

http://www.dawn.com/news/1277038

and absolutely right decision.

bhai if some thing happening wrong in punjab, then PTI should came up with better solution !

and brother do in vestige why Dr.Shahid masood banned! because he illegally accused chief justice of Pakistan in an issue, without any proof.

and for me Nawaz or hussain or zardari or imran khan all are respectable's because people vote for them, and this is the basic difference between so called educated or educated person.

Being elected doesnot make you respec table your actions do (Hussain hasnt being elected into any office as of yet btw)and in all democries(real one,s) criticising politicians is legal they dont go on passing laws criminalizng it

Being elected doesnot make you respec table your actions do (Hussain hasnt being elected into any office as of yet btw)and in all democries(real one,s) criticising politicians is legal they dont go on passing laws criminalizng it

and the democracies you talking about, in those countries you cant alleged any one without any proof did u also know that?

brother,

Potians se debate mat karo. Inka dimaag inke ghutne main hota hai usually.

Proud to be a patwari.

I have no trust on Pakistani Constitution courts law parliments and now armed forces they let off open traitor like achakzai and ban proud Pakistani

Extreme situations needs extreme measures

Seems
these madari anchors daily have new drama
Seems like you belongs to Mr asim or ganja party

I have no trust on Pakistani Constitution courts law parliments and now armed forces they let off open traitor like achakzai and ban proud Pakistani

Extreme situations needs extreme measures

Seems

Seems like you belongs to Mr asim or ganja party
do not label me ok i am free human not cattle or donkey that i support or follow any party or group

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom