What's new

Crooked Clown Shahbaz Sharif sent the Turkish aid for floods to Pak, back to Turkey as Earthquake aid from his govt

The million dollar question. How is Bajwa feeling at the moment? Does he feel guilty?
Only thing he cares about is what kind of pizza to order or which restaurant he is going to go to for his lunch and dinner..
He has as much guilt for what he has done as Zardari and sharif have for their looted ill-gained wealth… or the porx videos Maryam and Nadeem have made, or the land grabs diesel has done… or the kidnapping and murders sanullah has had done..

Can't get more shameless and disgraceful, clownish than this.

He talks like a clown, walks like a joker so he might be a clown, a crooked, corrupt clown.

maxresdefault.jpg

Unfortunately Pak masses have no balls to take these people out once and forall. Start with the generals and these elites.

Land of 5 rivers, time to round robin and remove them.

Tragic really. I mean it ; it is beyond shameful to see the kind of caricature idiots for generals and politicians you have been blessed with.

Bhai imran is not perfect but 100million times better then qatri randi or uska khandan zardari dallas . Give me better then khan i will vote for him.
I'm sorry bro but I can't vote for any of these mcs. Or khoti Khan with all the shit I've seen em involved in.

I'm sorry bro but I can't vote for any of these mcs. Or khoti Khan with all the shit I've seen em involved in.
جرنل صاب نے کبھی ایک پارٹی بنانے کی کوشش کی تھی ۔ نام یاد نہیں شاید

Sharifs and zardaris are curse for country
then why dont the people chase them out like we do here?

I mean on one hand people are riled up on any excuses to be a muhajid but will put these lgbt, plastic surgery man/woman? hard to figure out her gender.

In my opionion, all of them are rubbish including IK; i thought he had some iQ level but it turns out he is like them; surrounded himself with all sorts of rubbish.

Name ... Nawaz Sharif
Age.... around 65-70
Residence...Rai wand, Lahore
Face ... Innocent

This child went missing on his way to London from home on 12-3-2019.
Anyone found should contact NAB.

332687715_1838393056539881_4328571432029980740_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom