What's new

Dr. Qais - Exposing What Is Wrong and Why We're An IMF Slave

SEOminati

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
41 minutes of sheer information. I am not sure who this gentleman is but almost every point he made except the tourism being cheap here makes sense. Why we don't have such people in positions where a difference can be made?

We all are expert in finding faults and giving theoretical solutions. sari qoum hi experts ki hai.

make him finance minister and only thing will improve is his own assasas, and excuses and blames for not improving Pak situation at all.

We all are expert in finding faults and giving theoretical solutions. sari qoum hi experts ki hai.

make him finance minister and only thing will improve is his own assasas, and excuses and blames for not improving Pak situation at all.

If you're referring to the ministers we had in the same league as Dar, I can agree. However, Shabbar Zaidi was not allowed to work freely.

If you're referring to the ministers we had in the same league as Dar, I can agree. However, Shabbar Zaidi was not allowed to work freely.
LOL, none was ans is allowed to work freely, and most likely is foreseeable future as well. Even Prime Ministers are complaining the same.

All end up giving the same excuses.

41 minutes of sheer information.

BS. We are not slaves to IMF, which is bound by its charter to help its member states. We are slaves only to our willful and stubborn refusal to fix the intentional structural problems in our economy simply to benefit a select few. That is all. The IMF is not the villain here.

LOL, none was ans is allowed to work freely, and most likely is foreseeable future as well. Even Prime Ministers are complaining the same.

All end up giving the same excuses.

What are you talking about?

1674266661581.png

BS. We are not slaves to IMF, which is bound by its charter to help its member states. We are slaves only to our willful and stubborn refusal to fix the intentional structural problems in our economy simply to benefit a select few. That is all. The IMF is not the villain here.

Where did you read that?

You okay there man?

Of course. How can anyone not accept the conspiratorial excreta peddled endlessly on PDF? :D

Let's see. Going to IMF is a choice. Pakistan has made that choice 22 times already. And it has never completed any one IMF program successfully. The failures are ALL on the Pakistani side. Doesn't sound much like slavery to me, only Pakistani idiocy. If the IMF is so bad, then do NOT go to them for economic rescues time and again. Problem solved. No "slavery".

Of course. How can anyone not accept the conspiratorial excreta peddled endlessly on PDF? :D

Let's see. Going to IMF is a choice. Pakistan has made that choice 22 times already. And it has never completed any one IMF program successfully. The failures are ALL on the Pakistani side. Doesn't sound much like slavery to me, only Pakistani idiocy. If the IMF is so bad, then do NOT go to them for economic rescues time and again. Problem solved. No "slavery".

That I agree to but slavery in not absolute terms but because of our dependability which if we keep going towards without actually doing anything to tackle the actual issues and reforms it becomes a vicious circle, one in which we're stuck as you pointed towards.

Shabbar Zaidi in his recent interview with Moeed Pirzada has revealed himself to be a colonial agent, not surprising, given his fifth column sectarian background. Good thing he wasn't given a free hand.

That I agree to but slavery in not absolute terms but because of our dependability which if we keep going towards without actually doing anything to tackle the actual issues and reforms it becomes a vicious circle, one in which we're stuck as you pointed towards.

Our dependency on others for financial rescues is only there because of our own ignorance, short-sightedness and willful maliciousness towards ourselves and our own. Blaming others, including IMF or even USA, only serves to hide this criminal culpability that belongs squarely within Pakistan, and hence damaging only to ourselves, again.

other day I watched saeed qazi interview a self-proclaimed economics expert from some university

Qazi: tell us why Afghan and BD currencies are stronger against the Dollar than ours

Prof.: they are not slaves of IMF like we are

Me: WTF? no mention of printing notes at will (to increase wages by over 30% and start never to be completed projects) close to an election regardless of having nothing to back it up. no mention of dollar hoarding by the crooks either

Last edited:
other day I watched saeed qazi interview a self-proclaimed economics expert from some university

Only to be expected when accunt ant thinks it is an economist. :D

(At least one is masquerading here on PDF too.)

Qazi: tell us why Afghan and BD currencies are stronger against the Dollr than ours

Prof.: they are not slaves of IMF like we are

Me: wtf? no mention of printing notes at will regardless of having nothing to back it up. no mention of dollar hoarding by the crooks either
Lmao, where do these clowns come from?:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom