What's new

Dr.Noman Niaz the all in all of PTV sports, without any relevant qualifications or experience

Good riddance! Fu*k off to this thick head! Haha... what an arrogant brat! Good thing hes fired!

Oh really? When I checked my Facebook this morning the feed was filled with a lot of people announcing this decision and cheering?

They took him out informally ... that is why He threatened to have consequences IF he is pushed to resign from PTV altogether...

Shoaib was being a dik with the passive-aggressive attacks on Nauman's ego. Nauman completely lost the plot - live - in front of foreign guests making a mockery of PTV and Pak cricket and media.

Shoaib is not fulfilling his PTV responsibilities per contract.

It's best not to take sides here. Both guys appear to be massive egotists and douchebags.
Fire them both from PTV to set a precedent.

Shoaib was being a dik with the passive-aggressive attacks on Nauman's ego. Nauman completely lost the plot - live - in front of foreign guests making a mockery of PTV and Pak cricket and media.

Shoaib is not fulfilling his PTV responsibilities per contract.

It's best not to take sides here. Both guys appear to be massive egotists and douchebags.
Fire them both from PTV to set a precedent.
In Pakistan almost everyone has an ego touching the skies. People can't take even a bit of sarcasm. I watched the video several times. Shoaib was not being rude or anything at all. A bit cheeky but nothing more I think.

No man Niaz on the other hand was bubbling and interrupting Shoaib and being rude. Then he finally lost it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom