What's new

Featured Dr. Moeed puts forward Pakistan's case in ME, FATF, CPEC et al.

If there's one interview that you need to watch, it'd be this.

This lady is doing great work. Some good journalism. Unlike Hamid Mir, Saleem Safi, Kashif Abbasi garbage lot.

We need a professional media house that can project our though process, national opinion to the world. We need our own AlJazeera, TRT, Reuters.

I doubt things will change much
Having the right man, at the right job, at the right time is a change in its ownself for Pakistan. The road might be long for sure, the damage done over decades will take some time but as long as we remain focused and keep the miscreants out no matter if they are from politics, bureaucracy, or militancy, we will achieve things and bear the fruits. The fear I have is that we as a nation/state tend to take 5 steps forward and 50 steps backward in the broader realm of things. Even when geopolitical situations will further change maybe 2 years or 6 years down the lane, our focus should always be "Pakistan first"

Narrative changing - easy to do when they have a Hitler, keep it going.

If there's one interview that you need to watch, it'd be this.

Excellent!

Great Qs and of course, sharp and astute from Moeed, the vision he has is exactly at one with IK and makes you genuinely believe things are changing for the better.

Hope, in further interviews, he's asked more about the ME and Pakistan's relations with the region going forwards, though the tidbit he mentioned did reveal quite a lot.
Having the right man, at the right job, at the right time is a change in its ownself for Pakistan. The road might be long for sure, the damage done over decades will take some time but as long as we remain focused and keep the miscreants out no matter if they are from politics, bureaucracy, or militancy, we will achieve things and bear the fruits. The fear I have is that we as a nation/state tend to take 5 steps forward and 50 steps backward in the broader realm of things. Even when geopolitical situations will further change maybe 2 years or 6 years down the lane, our focus should always be "Pakistan first"

Yep, also hope the fact that men like Moeed, Asad Umar and women like Tania Aidrus and Sania Nishtar are not one-offs and that more within Pakistan and outside are selected to serve Pakistan for the future. After all, it is these technocrats and experts in their field that actually form policy, provide the nucleus and ideas upon which the state runs.

Can imagine the corrupt, criminal families of the Shareefs and Bhuttos selling the country out to foreign intel and vested interests and not in Pakistan's interest. This is definitely not the case with IK and the effects are beginning to be felt, with Pakistan's own narrative and own progress being made.

Last edited:
10/10! I wanna hear this man more often. It feels like first time in our history, we know our direction and how to carve out the pathway, penetrating through obstacles and hurdles on our way which our neighbor has been creating for last few decades. that would lead us to achieve our objectives at global stage.

This lady is doing great work. Some good journalism. Unlike Hamid Mir, Saleem Safi, Kashif Abbasi garbage lot.

We need a professional media house that can project our though process, national opinion to the world. We need our own AlJazeera, TRT, Reuters.

it is very for pakistan to keep own TRT,ALJAJEERA , REUTERS , a great burden on a burdened economy .

it is very for pakistan to keep own TRT,ALJAJEERA , REUTERS , a great burden on a burdened economy .

and what makes you say that? how it relates to godi media, and arrest of any one talks against Modi Ji under terrorism act.

stop spreading sanghi filth without credibility.

Having the right man, at the right job, at the right time is a change in its ownself for Pakistan.
You are right, I never thought I will get a job in Punjab Police special department, without any reference, without a single rupee bribe. Punjab Police and merit are thought be opposite things, but Pakistan is little bit changing.

You are right, I never thought I will get a job in Punjab Police special department, without any reference, without a single rupee bribe. Punjab Police and merit are thought be opposite things, but Pakistan is little bit changing.
Congrats on getting the job. If we all stop taking shortcuts, asking for references and giving bribes then things wil be transformed at a much faster rate. Police or any other Goverment officer can stop the paperwork or come up with any reason to ask for bribes but as long as we stop paying, we stop asking for reference there will be no one left to pay them, and then they will have to mend their ways. Simultaneously once honest people like you who start getting jobs without references/bribes will do their part from the inside.

Back
Top Bottom