What's new

Featured Dr. Moeed puts forward Pakistan's case in ME, FATF, CPEC et al.

I saw it, even one year ago, when my NTS test held, same material was in the test. Like, we are normal living people, have funny events but world only think we not normal people. Now it is good to see that state has a clear view where it stands in the world. A good start.

I once thought of making a website, where we as a nation would mention verifiable names of our martyred people (of course after the consent of their relative) in WOT. My purpose was to make our new TikTok generation realize the price we paid with blood for peace. It will have other benefits as well.

these guys represent the mental capacity of Pakistanis in true sense hence they are more famous.
Yeah I noticed millions of people watch Haqeeqat TV but the channels that actually discusses the geo politics and defence matters objectively and professionally barely have 3-30k subscriber. As an example. LMAO :D

I am kind of perplexed as back in July, all of Pakistani media was convinced that allowing dual nationals in cabinet is a risk to national security. Many people posted here in PDF back in September that allowing dual nationals in cabinet is part of 'Lutto aur Phutto' agenda.

So how come this dual national cabinet member who was supposed to be a risk to national security few months ago has now became darling of PDF?

Last edited:
The blood and tears have not been in vain.
We are headed on the right track. Just think. If even 10% of the brilliant patriots that left the country come back as Dr Moeed Yusuf has done. We'd be unstoppable.

I am kind of perplexed as back in July, all of Pakistani media was convinced that allowing dual nationals in cabinet is a risk to national security. Many people posted here in PDF back in September that allowing dual nationals in cabinet is part of 'Lutto aur Phutto' agenda.

So how come this dual national cabinet member who was supposed to be a risk to national security few months ago has now became darling of PDF?
Don't know what you're basing your views on, but I and several other members supported Moeed Yusuf completely, and we've been proved correct.

I think many who opposed him did so because of his time spent in the US and suspicions that he might have been 'turned', but if you followed him and comments about him on social media on the accounts of various American analysts, scholars and think tanks, you would see that many anti-Pakistan individuals like Christine Fair loathed him, criticized him and called him an "ISI mole".

Moeed Yusuf was slowly being shut out of the US think-tank/publications circle because of the campaign against him. For example, a few months before PM IK's first visit to the US to speak to the UNGA, the editor/founder of War on the Rocks refused to publish an analysis by Dr. Yusuf - you can speculate as to why, but the social media chatter by the editor and others to me was clear that he was being refused because he was offering a balanced and objective analysis of Pakistan and India, which no one wanted to hear.

The way Dr. Yusuf was treated is in stark contrast to the way the West has treated hacks like Hussain Haqqani, who repeatedly gets invited to conferences, shows, discussions and has almost no problems getting the repetitive tripe he and his wife churn out published.

If there's one interview that you need to watch, it'd be this.

Nice guy. At least better than paindoo MNAs, MPAs and 10penny Mullahs heading Kashmir committee.

Groom him he'd make a great interior/foreign minister.
He might be doing good but the bagar billas in Pakistani embassies all across the world are letting Pakistan down.

ISPR had been dominating narrative warfare. But I feel civilians side is still struggling with narrative warfare.

If there's one interview that you need to watch, it'd be this.

He is the kind of guy you never want to argue or mess with. It will be a nightmare for all the Indian analysts or journalists to have a live face to face discussion with him.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom