What's new

Dr Abdul Qadir Khan, merges his party with PTI.

.... So it won't be good for Dr AQ Khan.

It couldn't get any worse either

...Dr AQ khan should make some philanthropic society like Hakim Saeed's Hamdard. which did both social work and scholarly work.
while your advice is sincere but it won't work.

Cuz

Hakim Saeed was a scholar

Daaaaktr AQ is thief

theives usually have hard time doing scholarly work.,

.... most of people like me wouldn't like if AQ Khan joined parties like PPP or PMLN where only servants can prevail.

AQK is known to steal stuff and claim it as his

IK better be careful

especially how AQK has named his party TTP. hahahahah

I think we need more philanthropic and scholarly organization then the political one. Again mentioning Hakim Saeed, normally in the developed countries, high rank public figures when they retires, they move towards social work societies, so that they could give back the society what society has given them in their life time. Hakim Saeed has transformed lot many people through his scholarly work. Hamdard Naunehal , Hamdard Sehat, Hamdard Suhra ( discusion forum) and lot more. Lot many people they got vision,energy and enlightment from him.Now they are at good positions in different walks of life. This is the reason i am keep mentioning this example. I couldnt find anyother example in the country, who sincerely followed that path.

I think we need more philanthropic and scholarly organization then the political one. Again mentioning Hakim Saeed, normally in the developed countries, high rank public figures when they retires, they move towards social work societies, so that they could give back the society what society has given them in their life time. Hakim Saeed has transformed lot many people through his scholarly work. Hamdard Naunehal , Hamdard Sehat, Hamdard Suhra ( discusion forum) and lot more. Lot many people they got vision,energy and enlightment from him.Now they are at good positions in different walks of life. This is the reason i am keep mentioning this example. I couldnt find anyother example in the country, who sincerely followed that path.

then you think the man responsible for gifting the N-bomb is also the same person responsible for trying to destroying the same country, its quite an accusation don't you think?
Don't u think word known as Fuc* off is made for persons like you…… :smokin:

Fake news have spread on Facebook, Twitter and many other social sites on Internet stating that renowned scientist Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan has joined Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf or he merged his party with PTI while no such development has taken place in reality.
Dr. AQ Khan has already dissolved his party and his party’s membership in Election Commission of Pakistan has already been revoked.
Leaders of his dissolved party from KPK announced to join PTI during a press conference with PTI KPK Secretary General Khalid Masood. This joining announcement of his old party leadership in PTI was termed as a merger

Well, my exception from PTI was to end this traditional popular politics, that's why first time i forced my family members to go for vote and vote for PTI. I criticize IK more because i expected him to be different than NS & Zardari, In current situation when country's survival is at stake, i expect him to play positive role to get out of crises rather than "Na khaidaan gay na kahidan dian gay"

This was your mistake bro .... You were after a brainless man ... I am no doubt upon his sincerity but he has visionless politician ... You would have heard urdu phrase "Nadan dost se dana dushman behtar hai"

This was your mistake bro .... You were after a brainless man ... I am no doubt upon his sincerity but he has visionless politician ... You would have heard urdu phrase "Nadan dost se dana dushman behtar hai"
agree with that, IK has the same issue he's a good man but lacks when it comes to politics.

then you think the man responsible for gifting the N-bomb is also the same person responsible for trying to destroying the same country, its quite an accusation don't you think?

It's not he pulled the nuclear missile out his armpit now ? Do you understand the process involve in making what you claims he did? No single man can achieve it, saying otherwise is being ignorant of the process and history.

hahahahahah

AQ Khan ends up naming his party as TTP too.

I thought he had better brains than that

hahahaha

may be poor chap got too much radiation while making the bumb bumb dumb bumb

hahah

TTP was not a good name also as it initially sounds as tehrek e taliban pakistan. finally he has decided to join the most powerful party in pakistan right now. he should have joined PTI earlier. Nevertheless sounds good to me.

Back
Top Bottom