What's new

Dozens of Pakistan CNIC found of Afghan army soldiers

Vo kia kry us ki koi zimaydari nahi
Usy koi kuch krny nae dyta
Saaf shfaaf p.m
Khabardar us ki duties yad dilai to
Go ask the p.m of Swaziland

You patwari janitor blacksmith how dare you ask him questions?

yeh sb navaz zardari or pta nae kis nay kia . Some might even go to the extent of putting blame on nimord and firoun when playing dheet ------- go mind yiur own business they also used to that

Please don't taunt at him, give him authority to arrest PMLN, (In his opinion) just like Saudi King and Chinese President and his rule shall last for two decades, than you will see riyasat medina where all nation will eat from common langar khana and lending cash to developed countries.

it started in the general Musharaf era. I remember some afghans friends telling me how there is a general in Islamabad who they pay to get their Pakistani NIC. They also showed me their Pakistan NICs. i think the told me that they pay around 30k for each NIC.

it started in the general Musharaf era. I remember some afghans friends telling me how there is a general in Islamabad who they pay to get their Pakistani NIC. They also showed me their Pakistan NICs. i think the told me that they pay around 30k for each NIC.

Don't say the word 'general' on this forum mate, or some happy trigger Mod will ban for saying anything against these protected species.

These #Pakistani ID cards taken from Kabul admin soldiers detained in Spin Boldak district of #Kandahar province.

View attachment 765017
If this isn't huge security issue facing Pakistan then I don't know what is. NADRA has been compromised. These are Afghani soldiers. Now imagine how many afghanis live in Pakistan with CNIC.
The majority of them are clearly fake ..

Back
Top Bottom