What's new

Dozens of Pakistan CNIC found of Afghan army soldiers

The funny part is NADRA is mostly ex military guys. Its filled with retired majors and col. And when we ask why is it allgiven to ex military guys, they say because NADRA is sensitive and civilians cant be trusted. Well what is this now? It seema military guys are as corrupt as civilians, infact far more as i have experienced.
Time to punish all those retrd majors and brigadiers filled in NADRA.

This is a very serious breach of security, national security of Pakistan is heavily compromised, there could be thousands plus more CNICs issued to rogue Afghans who are disguised as NDS gathering intelligence and planning attacks inside Pakistan with the help of RAW.

Pakistan needs to urgently review thier CNIC mechanism.

NADRA corrupt mafia. Over charge legitimate overseas Pakistanis who want to renew their ID cards yet openly hand out ID cards to the enemy. Complete disaster and failure of the system.

Last edited:
This is a very serious breach of security, national security of Pakistan is heavily compromised, there could be thousands plus more CNICs issued to rogue Afghans who are disguised as NDS gathering intelligence and planning attacks inside Pakistan with the help of RAW.

Pakistan needs to urgently review thier CNIC mechanism.

That is already a known fact.

These #Pakistani ID cards taken from Kabul admin soldiers detained in Spin Boldak district of #Kandahar province.

View attachment 765017
If this isn't huge security issue facing Pakistan then I don't know what is. NADRA has been compromised. These are Afghani soldiers. Now imagine how many afghanis live in Pakistan with CNIC.

And Pakistan government will just brush this off because th
ey be like "technically this is helping our Afghani "brothers" because we are the custodian of this ummah. :D

And Pakistan government will just brush this off because th
ey be like "technically this is helping our Afghani "brothers" because we are the custodian of this ummah. :D
I would have appreciated it, if they handed out free ID cards to Indonesians, Turks, Somalis, Malaysians. Atleast they would have showed love and respect.
Pakistanis are inviting their own death by welcoming Afghan wolves.

These #Pakistani ID cards taken from Kabul admin soldiers detained in Spin Boldak district of #Kandahar province.

View attachment 765017
If this isn't huge security issue facing Pakistan then I don't know what is. NADRA has been compromised. These are Afghani soldiers. Now imagine how many afghanis live in Pakistan with CNIC.

Wow alot of these are the new issued ID cards.

now its clear almost every afghani have our ID card . what is solution here ??????????

Tightly control who gets access to the database. Fully vet anyone walking into that office. I just don't understand why everyone has a price over there, have some principles for f**k sake atleast with national security.

View attachment 765017
Imagine how many terrorists are running amok in Pakistan, wtf.

I reckon there are over 9 million illegal Afghans in the country, go figure how many are sleeper cells.

might as well just integrate afghanistan into pakistan at this point

Hope some one will inform Imran Khan as well and consequently he take notice.

Vo kia kry us ki koi zimaydari nahi
Usy koi kuch krny nae dyta
Saaf shfaaf p.m
Khabardar us ki duties yad dilai to
Go ask the p.m of Swaziland

You patwari janitor blacksmith how dare you ask him questions?

yeh sb navaz zardari or pta nae kis nay kia . Some might even go to the extent of putting blame on nimord and firoun when playing dheet ------- go mind yiur own business they also used to that

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom