What's new

Dozens of Myanmar troops killed fighting northern rebels

I always like to tell the truth in PDF, the truth in my former post here. U and Me ... saw the different answers in this foreign crisis, my analyse is best to BeiJing government and they did.

U can enjoy ur cheap 'high rank of human civilization', but we Chinese inside PRC has another great plan for future development. :coffee:

Humanity is not cheap, it's most valuable trait of human evolvement.

If you represent the majority of Chinese young men, trust me, all your efforts will end in illusion, China won't make itself top in the nations ranking.

The Chinese empire throughout history has always view those that left as traitors who have forfeited all rights and protection from the empire. When the ethnic Chinese LanFang Republic requested to join the empire or at least given shelter as a protectorate against the Dutch encroachment, they were refused by the Qing emperor and the reason given being exactly what I've stated. Of course that view is slowly changing, but from my experience, the majority opinion in China are still against what they call giving double benefits to non-citizens.

The Kokang is betrayed by Chinese government. They are former China land. They have not left, just that you guys lost them to British, not unlike Taiwan to Japan.

If you represent the majority of Chinese young men, trust me, all your efforts will end in illusion, China won't make itself top in the nations ranking.

These race traitors make themselves ridiculous, and they have no pride.
PDF Pakistani wont be condescending to Kashmiri.

You want to see the international poll on China's position? maybe you should open your eyes and see what the whole world now is thinking about China, not just from your narrow perspective.

How many USD u will to earn, try so hard to drag China into a foreign conflict like current Civil War in Ukraine ???

Yes we won't make China in the top of nations ranking, we already have World N.o2 economy and World N.o3 military strength ... just a d@mn bloody truth right now. :partay:

The Chinese empire throughout history has always view those that left as traitors who have forfeited all rights and protection from the empire. When the ethnic Chinese LanFang Republic requested to join the empire or at least given shelter as a protectorate against the Dutch encroachment, they were refused by the Qing emperor and the reason given being exactly what I've stated. Of course that view is slowly changing, but from my experience, the majority opinion in China are still against what they call giving double benefits to non-citizens.

As you said China today acturally inherit Qing emperor's foreign policy??

How stupid, I think I wasted time with some unworthy 50cents members above. Anyway, Thanks for the info, Zsari.

The Kokang is betrayed by Chinese government. They are former China land. They have not left, just that you guys lost them to British, not unlike Taiwan to Japan.

Like I said, the area has been a buffer zone where countries from both side did not exercise control over, and that's the exact reason why Chinese fleeing civil war seek shelter there. Yes, the British did try to expand into these area which is now inherited by Burma government, a situation similar to South Tibet, but at least Tibet have a much better and defined control on its southern border as compare to this scenario.

Like I said, the area has been a buffer zone where countries from both side did not exercise control over, and that's the exact reason why Chinese fleeing civil war seek shelter there. Yes, the British did try to expand into these area which is now inherited by Burma government, a situation similar to South Tibet, but at least Tibet have a much better and defined control on its southern border as compare to this scenario.

It is not they left. They are there and you guys are impotent to take their land back.

Instead of blaming those Chinese of leaving blame someone else.

How many USD u will to earn, try so hard to drag China into a foreign conflict like current Civil War in Ukraine ???
Yes we won't make China in the top of nations ranking, we already have World N.o2 economy and World N.o3 military strength ... just a d@mn bloody truth right now. :partay:

Wow, starting personal attack?

Check out my posts here since onboard. I thought I am in your league and now I find it's nowhere close. I don't think our American members I argued all along will accept me as their line mate.

As you said China today acturally inherit Qing emperor's foreign policy??

How stupid, I think I wasted time with some unworthy 50cents members above. Anyway, Thanks for the info, Zsari.

International accord does not expire with the change of government, usually speaking, which is why HK was handed over in 1997, the result of a treaty from the Qing dynasty. Moreover, China has not changed that much in terms of cultural and social values.

It is not they left. They are there and you guys are impotent to take their land back.

Oh please, Mandarin speaking Chinese are not the original inhabitants there.

International accord does not expire with the change of government, usually speaking, which is why HK was handed over in 1997, the result of a treaty from the Qing dynasty. Moreover, China has not changed that much in terms of cultural and social values.

Oh please, Mandarin speaking Chinese are not the original inhabitants there.

Are they there earlier or later than Han in Taiwan?

Ehemm, how about the update of the recent conflict? @Aung Zaya any progress about peace deal between Gov and rebels? And are the rebels grunt has accept the peace deal accordingly?

Are they there earlier or later than Han in Taiwan?

Taiwan? Taiwan was a Chinese province under the Qing dynasty, ceded to Japan, and then returned to China under ROC via treaty. There is no similarities between the two.

What if Myanmar consider several of Kokang as terrorists ?

These race traitors make themselves ridiculous, and they have no pride.
PDF Pakistani wont be condescending to Kashmiri.

Racist detected.. Singapore also former Malaysia.. Why don't they take back..?

Racist detected.. Singapore also former Malaysia.. Why don't they take back..?

If we are in Malaysia, Burma guy like you will need lick up Malay, and see Malay kid going to university even if Malay keep failing exam and you ace.

At that time, Malay want a Malay Malaysia while Singapore want Malaysian Malaysia.

Malaysia invited us out.

Back
Top Bottom