What's new

Dozens of Myanmar troops killed fighting northern rebels

have been tried.. bro.. no work.. they want to stand uniquely coz most of them has own regime in their time... they're afraid of disappearing their own culture by doing them... we understood the feelings of them.. So we tried another ways since ..

We should also be more understanding of the situation, with some positive bias for Rangoon. Afterall, it has only been recently that Rangoon opened to foreign counsel and foreign direct investments. We should not be too acute in the analysis of Rangoon's policies , rather, should encourage gradual reforms. The government now in Myanmar has shown wisdom and is not incorrigible as previous leaders.

Yes I am Japanese. However, I will not entertain a discussion about Japan in this thread. Please stick to the subject matter , my dear Zhongguoren friend. :)

I am new member here. Your content remind me, so I advise you subsequently. Japan can make more contributions to Asia.

I am new member here. Your content remind me, so I advise you subsequently. Japan can make more contributions to Asia.

Welcome and Thank You. If you open another thread on that, I would be more than happy to take part in discourse. However, let us keep this thread purely Myanmar-related.

Appreciate your kind reciprocity.

Welcome and Thank You. If you open another thread on that, I would be more than happy to take part in discourse. However, let us keep this thread purely Myanmar-related.

Appreciate your kind reciprocity.

I know some Japanese guys are good at drawing heal / cute series cartoon. Try to make a comic about Myanmar's different races, help them to soothe the hate.

We should also be more understanding of the situation, with some positive bias for Rangoon. Afterall, it has only been recently that Rangoon opened to foreign counsel and foreign direct investments. We should not be too acute in the analysis of Rangoon's policies , rather, should encourage gradual reforms. The government now in Myanmar has shown wisdom and is not incorrigible as previous leaders.

Yeah.. very please to see it.. bro.. i support the resent Gov.. except some his fellows.... but i believe they can do transition smoothly.. hope to see stronger Myanmar in this decades.. :D

Yeah.. very please to see it.. bro.. i support the resent Gov.. except some his fellows.... but i believe they can do transition smoothly.. hope to see stronger Myanmar in this decades.. :D

I like the fact that the current leader in Myanmar is the 'god son' of Thailand's General Prayut. Despite the political issue in Bangkok, the border between Thailand and Myanmar is surprisingly stable. Which is a good thing -- considering both countries are the pillars of continental Southeast Asia sans Vietnam.

:-)

I like the fact that the current leader in Myanmar is the 'god son' of Thailand's General Prayut. Despite the political issue in Bangkok, the border between Thailand and Myanmar is surprisingly stable. Which is a good thing -- considering both countries are the pillars of continental Southeast Asia sans Vietnam.

:-)

We have close relationships with Thailand both current and opponent leader... especially with new current military leader.. Senior General MIn Ag Hlaing...

Of course there is huge chance to develop a stronger Myanmar. My opinion,your country can firstly focus on developing economy of the coast area and the Ayeyarwadi river area. Those area are plain, having better transportation and nature conditions. When your country has larger economy, the govt will has ability to improve minorities's life and develop the whole country. The developed area also can attract minorities to find jobs in south. I think it's a very peace road.
If for the time being the country can't wholly solve the problems, let them alone for a certain time, so that you have more energy and source to do other things. China govt has make several statements, it will not support any Burmese minorities independence. Honestly speaking in your own opinion, can your trust our promise? As to me, I can't find any reasons and benefits my country can get from supporting them independence. As long as Kokang can live peacefully and wealthy there, I am satisfied, Kokang people can be a good bridge between Chinese and Burmese. I think you can understand me if Burmese race was killed in another countries, how do you feel? Please really don't post the smile sign as a victory of killings.

Trust is very important. A prosperous Myanmar is beneficial for China. I think our president and premier talk this for several times. Not only govts' trust, but people's mutual trust is the same important. Will you agree with me? How do you think of the trust between China and Myanmar as to your observation?

Last edited:
Of course there is huge chance to develop a stronger Myanmar. My opinion,your country can firstly focus on developing economy of the coast area and the Ayeyarwadi river area. Those area are plain, having better transportation and nature conditions. When your country has larger economy, the govt will has ability to improve minorities's life and develop the whole country. The developed area also can attract minorities to find jobs in south. I think it's a very peace road.
If for the time being the country can't wholly solve the problems, let them alone for a certain time, so that you have more energy and source to do other things. China govt has make several statements, it will not support any Burmese minorities independence. Honestly speaking in your own opinion, can your trust our promise? As to me, I can't find any reasons and benefits my country can get from supporting them independence. As long as Kokang can live peacefully and wealthy there, I am satisfied, Kokang people can be a good bridge between Chinese and Burmese. I think you can understand me if Burmese race was killed in another countries, how do you feel? Please really don't post the smile sign as a victory of killings.

Trust is very important. A prosperous Myanmar is beneficial for China. I think our president and premier talk this for several times. Not only govts' trust, but people's mutual trust is the same important. Will you agree with me? How do you think of the trust between China and Myanmar as to your observation?

Yeah... we also do want peace with all groups.. it's hard to do any developments in unstable states.. within 10 years of war times , over 1000 bridges , communication towers , national electricity grid were attacked and destroyed.. billions of $ was wasted due to fighting each other.. it's time to re-build of a newer , stronger Myanmar... but it can be impossible without our beloved brothers , ethnical groups.. no need who they are , what they believe in , whatever minorities or majorities .. just want loyalty and love to our country.. with them., we're not far away from golden future... :smitten::smitten:

Yeah... we also do want peace with all groups.. it's hard to do any developments in unstable states.. within 10 years of war times , over 1000 bridges , communication towers , national electricity grid were attacked and destroyed.. billions of $ was wasted due to fighting each other.. it's time to re-build of a newer , stronger Myanmar... but it can be impossible without our beloved brothers , ethnical groups.. no need who they are , what they believe in , whatever minorities or majorities .. just want loyalty and love to our country.. with them., we're not far away from golden future... :smitten::smitten:

What is your policy towards these Kokangs and why they are not offer citizenship and voting rights? Do your gov treat them equally?

That s a few assumption for your defence of your government?

What is your policy towards these Kokangs and why they are not offer citizenship and voting rights? Do your gov treat them equally?

That s a few assumption for your defence of your government?

LOL.. it's seem u haven't been Myanmar yet and talking to me after reading a few articles... come and check in Mandalay.. 3rd largest city of Myanmar.. there are many kokeng who got citizenship and doing business like other people..

may be weak in giving citizenship in unstable states... many gov officers were kidnapped and killed by rebels in these years.. so may be slower but still giving citizenships... :D

LOL.. it's seem u haven't been Myanmar yet and talking to me after reading a few articles... come and check in Mandalay.. 3rd largest city of Myanmar.. there are many kokeng who got citizenship and doing business like other people..

may be weak in giving citizenship in unstable states... many gov officers were kidnapped and killed by rebels in these years.. so may be slower but still giving citizenships... :D

Surely I don't see whole picture. But your gov need a realistic reconciliation plan. I just get to know the issue fron Lux. I read the news your gov revoke the voting rights of only a few days after offer to the rohingyas, why you don't offer the white cards holder full voting right. All people in your land need be treated equally and that's called humanity. It's the 21 century and Myamar seems embrace the modern world.

Myanmar Leader Voids Temporary ID Cards for Non-Citizens - ABC News

Kindly explain what's happening in Myamar? Are they hired by your gov?

Surely I don't see whole picture. But your gov need a realistic reconciliation plan. I just get to know the issue fron Lux. I read the news your gov revoke the voting rights of only a few days after offer to the rohingyas, why you don't offer the white cards holder full voting right. All people in your land need be treated equally and that's called humanity. It's the 21 century and Myamar seems embrace the modern world.

No.. that's our law.. according to this law.. a voter must have NRC.. which also called pink card.. Every countries has own rule and regulation which every citizens must obey.. the white card holders mean the one who havent got fully citizenship yet.. in processing state.. must pass some steps to get pink card.. even in US every residents get voting right.. ?

Myanmar Leader Voids Temporary ID Cards for Non-Citizens - ABC News

Kindly explain what's happening in Myamar? Are they hired by your gov?

dude.. see the title ' Temporary ID Cards.' no need to say anymore.. :D.

No.. that's our law.. according to this law.. a voter must have NRC.. which also called pink card.. Every countries has own rule and regulation which every citizens must obey.. the white card holders mean the one who havent got fully citizenship yet.. in processing state.. must pass some steps to get pink card.. even in US every residents get voting right.. ?

dude.. see the title ' Temporary ID Cards.' no need to say anymore.. :D.

You don't make sense your self.

If Kokang or other north Myamar states are part of Myamar, people born in the land entitle the natural status of Myamar citizenship. Is that the universal law?

In the US, as long as you are born in the US territory you are an American citizen with all due rights.

You don't make sense your self.

If Kokang or other north Myamar states are part of Myamar, people born in the land entitle the natural status of Myamar citizenship. Is that the universal law?

In the US, as long as you are born in the US territory you are an American citizen with all due rights.

LOL.. yeah.. if there was a peaceful state all time like USA , no need to prove anymore again.. and no need to use Temporary ID Cards.. one question..!! if anyone goes USA and live as refugee , he can get all due rights as u said..? dude.. there are many situations according to country's condition.. do u grandee all these WC holders were born in Myanmar..? that's war time in the war zone.. anything can be possible...

invalid the WC is just a warning to apply the citizenship again... there are many small teams to make intensive examination the people who apply citizenship.. if they pass.., yeah... they are granted fully citizenship and can vote in election..

however there are no hope for separatists and insurgents.. if So called rohingya try to separate or make some terror on native ones by supporting someone at the back.. sure..!! like this incidents.., got destroyed..coz Army also got some insurgents plan of these people..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom