What's new

Dozens killed in stampede at Soleimani's funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran and Pakistan may have had issues in the past I know I am going be called a Persian a..s l..cker but I was sadden that the American Yank Bastards killed him Pakistan foreign policy Anglo Babus and Saudi lackeys are the reason why our ties with Tehran were never great if Iran burns Balochistan burns CPEC burns Pakistan has a civil war if Iran is attacked I hope the Pakistani public sides with Iran not the GCC/Yank the only two Islamic nations that I see becoming heavyweights is Turkey and Iran its no wonder they are getting even despite differences

You should leave USA in protest against this murder and come back to Pakistan I think

They said that about Jinnah as well. Counted the 5 million killed in partition and the death/destruction since. So behave ...

Anything good about Iran you a Persian agent move to Iran

Iran and Pakistan may have had issues in the past I know I am going be called a Persian a..s l..cker but I was sadden that the American Yank Bastards killed him Pakistan foreign policy Anglo Babus and Saudi lackeys are the reason why our ties with Tehran were never great if Iran burns Balochistan burns CPEC burns Pakistan has a civil war if Iran is attacked I hope the Pakistani public sides with Iran not the GCC/Yank the only two Islamic nations that I see becoming heavyweights is Turkey and Iran its no wonder they are getting even despite differences

>>so the mods want to censor thoughts as usual

They said that about Jinnah as well. Counted the 5 million killed in partition and the death/destruction since. So behave ...
Lols....don't compare Jinnah with rafdi cult general who is direct responsible of killing thousands...u need to behave Iranian boot liker....

@Slav Defence

U gave me warnings...what about those who compare Jinnah with filthy sectarian killers.

Stay in line your a Pakistani not a fuking Persian. This man threatened and spread terrorism in Pakistan. If you are going to disrespect the innocent lost lives of our brothers then I would recommend you to GTFO of Pakistan.

Persian arse kisser gtfo of Pakistan

Look more persian arse kissers

You are crossing the line with my temper and I understand you know what that can do, seeing what I am. If you love your eeeeran so much then gtfo of Pakistan, you traitorous scum.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Indus Pakistan

Look at the Persian arse kissers here

Pakistan needs to learn a little bit of self-pride from our Pukhtoons. I greatly admire this aspect of Pukhtoon brothers.

All ME countries aside from Turkey spout venom and obscenities against Pakistan, it is only Pukhtoons who will defend Pakistan's name.

As Punjabi I will say, if Punjabis, Muhajor, Kashmiris stand up for Pakistan, they will call you extremist and wrong for criticizing g Iran or KSA.

Pakistanis should have some pride in their own country.

so now the trolls are also gloating about the deaths of civilians.....

Not a fan of Qasem Sulemani, I believe he was a very evil man. He was ally of Kaffirs like Modi against Muslim brothers, he decreased the goodwill in the region's Sunnis for Iran due to bloodshed. That is my view and of the majority of Pakistanis, even Shias.

However, those attending his funeral are innocent. Anytime you have crowds like that, there will be incidents like this. Similar to how on Umrah, people die from stampedes yearly.

May Allah swr grant Jannat to these innocents and peace to their families.

Anything good about Iran you a Persian agent move to Iran

>>so the mods want to censor thoughts as usual

No one forced Iran to bring Indians to Chahbahar, host Kulbushan Yadav, or for Qasem Sulemani to threaten Pakistan.

Pakistan needs to learn a little bit of self-pride from our Pukhtoons. I greatly admire this aspect of Pukhtoon brothers.

All ME countries aside from Turkey spout venom and obscenities against Pakistan, it is only Pukhtoons who will defend Pakistan's name.

As Punjabi I will say, if Punjabis, Muhajor, Kashmiris stand up for Pakistan, they will call you extremist and wrong for criticizing g Iran or KSA.

Pakistanis should have some pride in their own country.

Not a fan of Qasem Sulemani, I believe he was a very evil man. He was ally of Kaffirs like Modi against Muslim brothers, he decreased the goodwill in the region's Sunnis for Iran due to bloodshed. That is my view and of the majority of Pakistanis, even Shias.

However, those attending his funeral are innocent. Anytime you have crowds like that, there will be incidents like this. Similar to how on Umrah, people die from stampedes yearly.

May Allah swr grant Jannat to these innocents and peace to their families.

No one forced Iran to bring Indians to Chahbahar, host Kulbushan Yadav, or for Qasem Sulemani to threaten Pakistan.

The problem with Pakistanis I noticed is to deflect ties with Iran with India ok that's fine I agree there is identity crisis withen Pakistan hence why the media tends to overrate our role in the region despite having nuclear weapons we act very timid compared to the Iranians or Turks why because we are cog for decades as a rentier state for the Americans of course things are changing but you cant blame Iran for that an unstable Iran will hurts us and the region as whole Solimoni is a Iranian nationalist hero whether you like him or not it's not our business

The problem with Pakistanis I noticed is to deflect ties with Iran

Wrong choice of words.

We will gladly sacrifice any country for our Kashmiri blood brothers.

Anyone who sides with India against us or our Kashmiris is also our enemy, we have no sympathy for such hypocrites.

When you backstab someone at their worst times, don't expect any help when you are in your worst times. This is just common sense.

Don't you dare comparing Jinnah with him, don't you dare. Both have completely different objectives and just because of Mr.Jinnah we are blessed to have a nuclear tech country called Pakistan or else we would be rotting in India.
Enough said!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom