What's new

Dow surges 400 points as positive Gilead news lifts hope for coronavirus treatment

Actually right now I am 100% cash.
What's interesting is
Facebook
Microsoft
Amazon
Are doing very well in this lockdown..strange as they form a major chunk if the S&P 500 along with a couple of others

Yes the FANGs command approx 20% valuation of S&P 500 which kinda makes me not want to put to much into ETFs as it loop sides the balance. I would hold a little more search more for companies with good moat as buffet suggests. It’s more speculators pumping it up Amazon & Co, Amazon has a P/E Ratio of 100 which makes no sense at all.

Right now I’m in cash, probably have less than 20% investing in some companies.

Question being in Pakistan which broker allows you to invest in assets outside the country?

Yes the FANGs command approx 20% valuation of S&P 500 which kinda makes me not want to put to much into ETFs as it loop sides the balance. I would hold a little more search more for companies with good moat as buffet suggests. It’s more speculators pumping it up Amazon & Co, Amazon has a P/E Ratio of 100 which makes no sense at all.

Right now I’m in cash, probably have less than 20% investing in some companies.

Question being in Pakistan which broker allows you to invest in assets outside the country?
Yes PE these days matter not at all. Sadly

Back
Top Bottom