What's new

Doubtful video showing Army 'abusing' in Swat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm of the view that if Pakistan really hopes to enter the world stage as a developed, progressive nation, then it WILL need to put an end to such practices of violent third degree interrogation.

abu gharib, gitmo and bagram - real examples of developed, progressive nations!

ahhhh so here it comes, Afghans have started uploading this video under title of

cruelty of Pakistan Army and innocent pashtuns

Login | Facebook

See these stupids knew that they are 'innocent'
The person Who uploaded this video is a serious Anti Pak, She Lives in Pak, don't even have guts to return to her country but still they live here, eat here, getting education from Pak, survived coz of Pak & still they Abuse Pak
These Retards & Human right Activists will use this video to extract the maximum advantage :disagree:

Brotherhood always come with a price. That is what i keep telling my fellow country men who still think in the concept of Ummah. Afghans have always been like this, no surprise it was us who should have known better before we allowed them to get settled in Pakistan, get married and start their own business and blame Pakistan and start calling peshwar as their own territory.:disagree:

Even afghan taxi drivers in Islamabad who claim to be pathans openly predict of breaking up of Pakistan and my Pathan lawyers nodded in agreement. When will we wake up?

What do you think half the Pakistanis staying abroad come to this website for. Its the same concept with a dab of education in the mix. The only difference is that when the time calls the afghans go back to fight for their lands or support it. We on the other hand rewrite articles and post on forums.

What do you think half the Pakistanis staying abroad come to this website for. Its the same concept with a dab of education in the mix. The only difference is that when the time calls the afghans go back to fight for their lands or support it. We on the other hand rewrite articles and post on forums.

Dont you think if Afghans were indeed fighting for their land and not sucking up first to the Russians and now to the US, the region wouldn't be in the mess it is right now.
Nothing could be more troubling then a failed state with its back stabbing ungrateful population as your neighbors.:disagree:

loool - its crazy people are making a mountain out of a molehill -

these guys are terrorist they are talebani , if these terrorist killed your mother father brother sister ----Will you be here making same human right crappy speech ?????

more over - thats how armies deal - dont expect them to give them - some thai massage ......

i think - we india should learn a lesson or two - how to treat terrorist !!!!
infect i guess pakistani soldiers were too easy on them may be because of camera !!!!

I don't think they knew there was a camera there. It seems to be a mobile phone discreetly used to film the scene.

loool - its crazy people are making a mountain out of a molehill -

these guys are terrorist they are talebani , if these terrorist killed your mother father brother sister ----Will you be here making same human right crappy speech ?????

more over - thats how armies deal - dont expect them to give them - some thai massage ......

i think - we india should learn a lesson or two - how to treat terrorist !!!!
infect i guess pakistani soldiers were too easy on them may be because of camera !!!!

This people according to me were not terrorists. They must be Talibani supporters with big mouths.

Terrorists will not be treated with so much of care. Check the torture vedio - Youtube link v=eciqRgmDOF

And I have gone through that kind of beating ritual but they did not kick only leather belts were used...;)

If that is how a respectable college professor is treated, than little doubt is left about the treatment of 'lesser' folks.

I am a witness of such incidents myself. I have seen how the coast guards near Habb (who are supervised by a regular Army officer of the rank of a Captain) harass the passengers travelling from Quetta to Karachi and openly demand for money if the passengers have to getaway with their goods. There have been several protests and the roads were blocked by the Bus owners and the passengers.

959be87824ae61c8631968e8a27d7628.gif

3710eee6c818d3ebd2eb3fad7567e480.gif

Source: Jang Group Online

Although those foreign paid terrorists (I won’t call them Taliban) deserve to be beaten but we should keep this in mind that they were only ‘suspects’. Army and police need to be better trained and use better and modern equipment to interrogate the suspected people. Beating is not the proper way. What if these people are not terrorists?

This behavior and propaganda will certainly spread hatred among the people of swat against the army. I do agree with Ata-ul-haq Qasmi that in our society police or army people think themselves as superior to others. I know by seeing the foreign involvement in swat and northern areas any one including me can lose his temper specially if someone has seen his colleague being beheaded by the terrorists. But people need to be given respect by army and other law enforcing agencies.

I'm of the view that if Pakistan really hopes to enter the world stage as a developed, progressive nation, then it WILL need to put an end to such practices of violent third degree interrogation.

abu gharib, gitmo and bagram - real examples of developed, progressive nations!
And today Abu Ghraib, Gitmo and Bagram are nothing but the very devices that put Americans at par with the oppressive government of Taliban in Afghanistan. They have become the monster that they set out to defeat. They have lost a good degree of their progression by resorting to medieval means of torture.

We all knew this was going on in Pakistan, but to see it, its really saddening that this is how things get done in Pakistan. Use of torture should be authorized at a very high level so that there would be accountability of that person's actions. Right now simple constables have the right to beat people. It's no wonder the police has no respect in Pakistan. Who will respect this?

I remember an incident in Lahore where I was going to the airport (the old one) with my driver. The cops stopped us on the way... Grown up in Dubai I know when a cop says stop, you stop. My driver didn't, he slowed it down but kept driving through them... I'm like hey what you doing? He's like shushing me "Oh tussi rehndiyo". Anyway I was a kid, I let him handle it. Finally one of the cop comes right infront of the car and he had to stop. He came furiously towards the window and is like "Oye anna ay?" As soon as he said that and stuck his face infront of my driver, he slapped the cop hard and is like "dafa ho, @#$#$%" And drove off.

This is officially the right way to deal with cops in Pakistan. The way that keeps you with the upper hand. I asked my driver wth did you do that for? He's like oh he would've harassed us for money and when you treat them like this they don't have the balls to even follow you and he was right.

Maar dhaar is common place for the police now. They get beaten up quite often too in the process. You remember the video of the lawyers beating up the cop? And who can forget the cops that were beaten up when they tried to stop Nawaz Sharif and gang from entering the long march?

In Pakistan mobile phones are robbed out of your hands at gun point in front of cops. Once it happened to a friend of mine who went after the cop standing by and he's like "Kinnayaan nu pharaanga? Jaan diyo, jaan bachi"

Whenever the authority would resort to a little lawlessness, the public would amplify that same lawlessness in some way or the other. Today they've seen the epitome of dignity within Pakistan's institutions fall from grace, tomorrow some wadera would think hey if they can do it and get away with it, why can't I?

Nip it in the bud. Fix the problem now before it gets out of hand. I remember in the 90s it was generally believed that suicide bombers were real heroes, their helpless situation was played up and the collateral damage they caused was played down. Today we're fighting the same menace we once glorified. Nip it in the bud, before it gets out of hand.

And today Abu Ghraib, Gitmo and Bagram are nothing but the very devices that put Americans at par with the oppressive government of Taliban in Afghanistan. They have become the monster that they set out to defeat. They have lost a good degree of their progression by resorting to medieval means of torture.

We all knew this was going on in Pakistan, but to see it, its really saddening that this is how things get done in Pakistan. Use of torture should be authorized at a very high level so that there would be accountability of that person's actions. Right now simple constables have the right to beat people. It's no wonder the police has no respect in Pakistan. Who will respect this?

I remember an incident in Lahore where I was going to the airport (the old one) with my driver. The cops stopped us on the way... Grown up in Dubai I know when a cop says stop, you stop. My driver didn't, he slowed it down but kept driving through them... I'm like hey what you doing? He's like shushing me "Oh tussi rehndiyo". Anyway I was a kid, I let him handle it. Finally one of the cop comes right infront of the car and he had to stop. He came furiously towards the window and is like "Oye anna ay?" As soon as he said that and stuck his face infront of my driver, he slapped the cop hard and is like "dafa ho, @#$#$%" And drove off.

This is officially the right way to deal with cops in Pakistan. The way that keeps you with the upper hand. I asked my driver wth did you do that for? He's like oh he would've harassed us for money and when you treat them like this they don't have the balls to even follow you and he was right.

Maar dhaar is common place for the police now. They get beaten up quite often too in the process. You remember the video of the lawyers beating up the cop? And who can forget the cops that were beaten up when they tried to stop Nawaz Sharif and gang from entering the long march?

In Pakistan mobile phones are robbed out of your hands at gun point in front of cops. Once it happened to a friend of mine who went after the cop standing by and he's like "Kinnayaan nu pharaanga? Jaan diyo, jaan bachi"

Whenever the authority would resort to a little lawlessness, the public would amplify that same lawlessness in some way or the other. Today they've seen the epitome of dignity within Pakistan's institutions fall from grace, tomorrow some wadera would think hey if they can do it and get away with it, why can't I?

Nip it in the bud. Fix the problem now before it gets out of hand. I remember in the 90s it was generally believed that suicide bombers were real heroes, their helpless situation was played up and the collateral damage they caused was played down. Today we're fighting the same menace we once glorified. Nip it in the bud, before it gets out of hand.

Did you see what Police did to geo news reporter when he went to cover the story that one robber was caught by the people and when they took him to police, the cops actually released the robber and arrested the people b/c he was a policeman too.

ahhhh so here it comes, Afghans have started uploading this video under title of

cruelty of Pakistan Army and innocent pashtuns

Login | Facebook

See these stupids knew that they are 'innocent'
The person Who uploaded this video is a serious Anti Pak, She Lives in Pak, don't even have guts to return to her country but still they live here, eat here, getting education from Pak, survived coz of Pak & still they Abuse Pak
These Retards & Human right Activists will use this video to extract the maximum advantage :disagree:

Perhaps you want to see the video in this way,
this would satisfy more !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps you want to see the video in this way,
this would satisfy more !!!!!

UdNIarpC3KA[/media] - Pak Army beating Takfiri Taliban

I think the army needs to be trained by the police on how to interrogate people.......not a single guy is stripped......non have there hands tied behind there backs.....no one is hooded.....non have been put in stress postions before the interrogations and the list goes on and on.:disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Asim Aquil
Bechari police maray nai to aur kia karay. "latoo ke bhoot bato se nai mantay " . " Sab ko danda chahiye warna koi kam na hoi " .
The use of such torture in which there is minimum chances of serious injury or wound should be allowed for quick interrogations.
I remember the days i spent in BurnHall . I mean once i was cought during bunking by the Adjudenet . And man i got the chitroll of my life. But still i went to bunk the classes next day for snooker game :P.
The point is all this markutai is sometimes necessary . You may dont brake the hardcores but the softer ones can be easily broken .

I think the army needs to be trained by the police on how to interrogate people.......not a single guy is stripped......non have there hands tied behind there backs.....no one is hooded.....non have been put in stress postions before the interrogations and the list goes on and on.:disagree:

Sir, these are the field formation troops who are not trained in interrogation techniques nor it is their duty. The beating is the oldest & the fastest thought technique of interrogation. These suspects have been caught by the troops in the battle zone & the beating technique is adopted to get info out of them the fastest way. If they give info, the field commanders can do action based on it, but if they think its a hard nut to crack then these suspects are sent to special interrogation teams who are the experts in interrogation & have other means at their disposal other then beating. beating is the raw technique which any army of the world uses in the battle zone to get quick info to act upon.

The best way to handle these people is to put them on lie detector tests and drugs to bring the hell out of their brains, and accordingly punish them. Americans and British should provide Pakistan latest techniques rather than creating hatred among public by releasing such videos.

It is very very hard for field officers to differentiate between ordinary people and Taliban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom