What's new

Doubtful video showing Army 'abusing' in Swat

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! these tallibunny actually squeal when they hurt!!

wonder if they thought about their victims that much!

And yet americans ask Pak gov. to do more!
They even wrote in kerry logger bill that we should seize supporting Taliban before they release the so called aid to NGO's.
i see a total disconnect.
Any how lucky are those who crossed the border back to american barracks.

One of the policeman has taped and sold the video to BBC.

So thats it.

i was quite surprised to see the video and was wondering it was just impossible that someone from within the military has recorded and released the video, but then Jana has just said that it was a Pulcia who did it. No worries, and no wonder that during anti-dacoit operations the Dakus always escaped from the place where Police Party was entrusted to cordon off the area and we used to be like, hey our side was so tighly cordoned that not even a snake can go past it, but then we knew that our Kali Wardi walay have been receiving guud fortunes for their 'sacrifice'. Bloody idiots!

After seeing the beheading and 'badmashi' videos of the Takfiri TTP,
this video is very decent !!!!!

and I have videos of my kinsmen in Swat, our Police, our PA being dragged from their hair, slitting their throats, and be heading them!!!!!!, Do I feel sympathy for my people or these Barbarians????

To all those with such views ^^^^^^^^^^^ --> :disagree:

It is because of people like you that these criminals succeed in ruining our people and our Homeland!!! :disagree:

Why do you have to draw parallels between what the Taliban have been doing (beheadings etc) to this video. Simply there is no comparison and we shouldn't do this. You probably missed my other posts in which I explained why this disgusted me.

Lastly, I find your comment very offense that "It is because of people like you that these criminals succeed in ruining our people and our Homeland!!! " ...... and that sir, I find "disgusting" as well.

I'm not condoning it but these men are detainees in a police station. Its possible that some were just caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, but its not like the police and army just grab people off the streets and shove them into jail for no reason. Its possible the guys had credible local intel on them identifying them as militants.

I wont take any moral high ground becasue i've none.

But talking up dealing with detainees in conflicts zone every where , its more like u pick ten random suspects and beat the crap out of them and expect may be atleast one of them turn out to be the gulity one or with some links with the actual culprit.

The problem with such practises is though easy and less time consuming,it often creates more rebel seeking revenge for being wronged than tangible results.

Lastly it comes down to power equations and human nature to tell who is the boss.

Last edited:
But talking up dealing with detainees in conflicts zone every where , its more like u pick ten random suspects and beat the crap out of them and expect may be atleast one of them turn out to be the gulity one or with some links with the actual culprit.

Well experience speaks!

May be Kashmir..??

There is little knowledge that how these taliban from mostly school, colleges and walk of life join TTP. There is stiff resistance and opposition from their parents and relatives. So how they become accountable for their joining even talib dont disclose the slightest info to his father or brother. This video is very against the, win of hearts and mind thing. This video can damage the image of army where common people will cease the difference between taliban and army. Army should win the hearts and mind to that level where people willingly go for cooperation against taliban.

These videos are nothing just regular " thana chitarool". Nothing special. After slaughtering Army men ...nodoubt its nothing, hope CJ don't act stupid again. Its regular daily thana drill.

...... and that sir, I find "disgusting" as well.

Replying to you further, will derail the meaning of this thread.......
and its usefulness...... in my accusation sentence, just ponder over the operative word, i.e. they "succeed"......

and apologies for any hard feelings! my bad! :)

These criminals have credible info on them, because, a great size of their criminal organization was made up of locals, lured, deceived and other wise.

Once, their reign of terror was over, and the security forces restored peace, ordinary people had the courage to come out and name those locals who took part in these heinous activities.

That is how the Police and PA get hold of them.

====================

Drawing parallels between the dealings of PA and Pakistanis who are the PA's own people, and Kashmiris or Iraqis/ Afghanistanis and foreign forces is just not right!!, though I wont mind if you reject my argument, because I already know that India considers Kashmir as non disputed. :disagree:

So how they become accountable for their joining even

1) Fear - Armed gangs of 2-300 criminals roaming the country side, when they come to recruit from locals or good madras sahs, the people dont have a choice, you join or you die

2) Intimidation - Preventing you from carrying out your ordinary life so you either keep to yourself and dont become a kabba mein haddy or better yet for them - they make you join them.

3) Threats - If you dont do this or that, your brother, sister etc. will end up ......... :disagree:

4) Luring by money etc. - young teenagers, or jobless youth, are attracted for the money they hand out, which has originated from these criminals foreign sponsors.

5) Incentives - When you are an ordinary village man and are offered first by deceit, a 4 by 4, hard cash, other stuff, you dont bother to ask Why?, it is later on, that they. misuse you.

6) A stable fat salary. - Recent captured criminal leaders revealed how they were paid from 1,50,000 to 5,00,000 per month by these barbarians.

:disagree:

Last edited:
So, you expect PA and our Police to ask these criminals and barbarians for info "by handing them lolly pops and candies"??, What are you thinking? for a man who be heads human beings, what do you suggest? does such a man even remain a human being after such activities? does he have any humanity left? "What does it take to make you people realize the severity of their crimes???

Since the above was a response to my post, all I have to say is that this beating is nothing unusual. I have seen quite a bit of it here and there. The problem here is that it garners unnecessary negative PR for the Army. Secondly, the officer here and his troops are not usually trained to try out "number 2 harbay". Although these beatings do not show any serious damage, the bottom line is that as soon as you start dishing it out, two things happen. One, every one starts swearing by Allah and His prophet that he is innocent and secondly, tells you anything that you want to hear even if its not true.

The issue here is that you do not want officers and men in the field doing this sort of activity since this is where problems start and then the entire Army gets blamed for it. If officers and men are allowed to do this without proper oversight, next time they could very easily push the limits and do something far more serious. I can bet on it that if the officer in the video has been identified, he is getting a massive rocket from his superiors.

...it's a slippery slope.

Come on Miss That isn't slippery at all, that was just nothing, This little bit of 'love' is necessary & the video shows that these people are Involved with Taliban
I hope they are handed over to MI & they kick 'em as hard as possible

Notice how the commander says to one of the soldier when he beats the man:

"Jab mein kon, rokho! To phir roko!

"When I say stop, then stop beating

They r trying to keep the damage at a minimum

P.S.: I learnt a bit Urdu, my mates but cannot only talk some words like rokho or kia hel hei

Last edited:
ahhhh so here it comes, Afghans have started uploading this video under title of

cruelty of Pakistan Army and innocent pashtuns

Login | Facebook

See these stupids knew that they are 'innocent'
The person Who uploaded this video is a serious Anti Pak, She Lives in Pak, don't even have guts to return to her country but still they live here, eat here, getting education from Pak, survived coz of Pak & still they Abuse Pak
These Retards & Human right Activists will use this video to extract the maximum advantage :disagree:

Well the typical "thana chitarol" are much much worse than this.
Whoever videoed this and sold it to the BBC needs a little bit of the same treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom