What's new

Double Bombing in Karachi

All killed in this cowardly act... Rest in peace..

All the terrorists...rot in hell...

May the souls of the departed rest in peace. May their surviving families and friends find some comfort in the peace of the Lord. God love them all.

May these heinous beasts be scoured from the earth and suffer forever in hell.

I HATE them with all my heart and condemn any who attach the words "warrior" to these pathetic fools.

Karachi, you've got bomb factories in your midst. Any citizen that sees or knows of this and doesn't report these men are enemies of the people and state. You've collectively got an obligation to true vigilence. Not vendetta but vigilence.

I'm so sorry. God take care of all of you.

fatman17, you watch your mother and yourself.

Thanks.:usflag:

If these terrorists believe that their beliefs are so right, then why cant they use peace as a weapon? Are they not confident in their own belief that they use this type of violent behavior?

you ve got it right bro... this is how they spread their fundo wahabism as they lack argument!

If khietes will remain peacefull and avoid rioting than this wil be a slap to those who did this and they will again fail miserably.

WoT hits home:

I live 200 yards (as the crow flies) from the JPMC suicide blast - they say it was 10 kg but it rocked our flat (Askari III apts). so it was definately much stronger than 10 kg.

now they say that they have found a TV in JPMC which has a bomb fitted in it.!!!

the world is going crazy!

Be carefull bro, these barbaric animals dont have a regard for a human's life. A few days ago my sister who is in Kabul told me that they(security forces) found a bag full of explosives a few meters away from our house. you see because of these killers people cant put their lives on hold.

Last edited:
May all the departed souls rest in peace, Ameen

If these terrorists believe that their beliefs are so right, then why cant they use peace as a weapon? Are they not confident in their own belief that they use this type of violent behavior?

Their is a long history spread over 1400 years of terrorism. If they are able to Justify their belief they don't need to act like that.
Sorry to say Muslims have not recognized these yazidees even in 1400 years and still have symphathic behavior of religious parties like JUI,JI etc.

Not new for shia, been dying since 1400 years. But we shia shouldn't forget thousands of sunni families has been victim of this fitna. A small and organized clan of terrorist fitna in Pakistan.

Rest in peace to all shia and sunni brothers and sisters, those who are constantly victim of these terrorist.

Their is a long history spread over 1400 years of terrorism. If they are able to Justify their belief they don't need to act like that.
Sorry to say Muslims have not recognized these yazidees even in 1400 years and still have symphathic behavior of religious parties like JUI,JI etc.

I think it will also be right too say that this terrorism from last 1400years have divided muslims and we are split into shia & sunni. I wish we the Muslim ummah wake up to it and condemn and exterminate these fundo p*gs one day.

Mortar attack kills 41 pilgrims in Karbala
Updated at: 2000 PST, Friday, February 05, 2010

KARBALA: At least 41 people were killed and dozens wounded on Friday in a mortar attack on a crowd of pilgrims near the city of Karbala, a provincial health official said.

The official said 144 people were wounded as the mortar round crashed into the crowd on the last day of a major mourning ceremony.

The bomb struck pilgrims who were leaving Karbala, 110 kilometres (68 miles) south of Baghdad, where more than a million devotees had gathered to mark the festival of Arbaeen.

It was the third major attack this week on worshippers who have for weeks been travelling to Karbala on foot for the event which reached its climax earlier on Friday.

Mortar attack kills 41 pilgrims in Karbala

Attacks on the Shia everywhere.

I come from a mixed family - one of my parents is Shia and the other Sunni. Unfortunately, as a child I saw first hand the prejudice involved. My cousins of around the same age would badmouth Shia's to my face, knowing that one of my parents was a Shia.

Absurd and derogatory things like, 'Shia engage in orgies in their Imambargahs under the guise of prayers - Shia spit in the food of non-Shia - Shia are not Muslims'. I was hearing this hate and prejudice as a ten year old from other 10-12 year olds (though by no means the majority of my relatives).

But my point is that our societies (not just Pakistan but elsewhere in the Muslim world as well) have allowed this hate and prejudice to seep in and passed it on to younger generations.

The government should pass a law under which any Mullah or leader making anti-XYZ sect comments is barred from preaching or teaching religion and jailed for hate speech.

Those who adhere to such sectarian views need to be shamed, disgraced and ostracized from society. Only then will future generations learn that the kind of hatred and prejudice my cousins displayed has no room in civilized society.

RIP all those around the world martyred by these pigs.

Last edited:
Not new for shia, been dying since 1400 years. But we shia shouldn't forget thousands of sunni families has been victim of this fitna. A small and organized clan of terrorist fitna in Pakistan.

Rest in peace to all shia and sunni brothers and sisters, those who are constantly victim of these terrorist.

Completely agree - in Pakistan at least these Taliban/Al Qaeda/ LeJ pigs have killed far more non-Shia in their blind hate than they have Shia.

This change in direction to start targeting Shin in the major urban centers is likely part of a plan to instigate sectarian violence and bloodshed, since the attempts to flame ethnic tensions have been largely unsuccessful.

There is a great need for religious leaders from all schools of thought to get together on one platform and together condemn these barbaric acts.

Or will our religious leaders continue to cower away from doing the necessary, out of both fear and their own prejudice?

May Allah bless all those killed!

I request all to understand that this is not Shia vs. Sunni because the same guys have attacked many Sunni masjids.

Shias were attacked again to instigate violence and many thanks to Allah who saved this city from that violence.

jab tak America idar hey tab tak ye sab hota rahyaga BIG TERRORIST USA because we dont have such things before 9/11...

my country survive more thn anyone.. even if so called terrorist belongs to middleeast or Afghanistan WTF! going with PAkistan !!!

Supporter of TErrorism is only UNITEDSTATE OF A****

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom