What's new

Doors open for negotiation with US on F-16 deal: Foreign Office

Another "haddi" i.e. bone offered by americans and as there is no free lunch so this time around, americans, in return for these handicapped, commission laced F 16s will want to extract favours for indian membership in NSG and for afghanistan regarding delay in repatriation of afghan refugees and non installation of border fence along Pak Afghan border. Sorry. americans should be told this time "talk to the hand"

Another "haddi" i.e. bone offered by americans and as there is no free lunch so this time around, americans, in return for these handicapped, commission laced F 16s will want to extract favours for indian membership in NSG and for afghanistan regarding delay in repatriation of afghan refugees and non installation of border fence along Pak Afghan border. Sorry. We cant give such favours.
keep watching PAF is going for more aef sollahs after all just caouple of months more :tup:

Despit all the halabaloo ISI or Pak in general wouldn't have gained anything by hiding OBL ... At most they had that guy and wanted to trade him to USA (nobody would hand such a big asshole for free)... Or they were themselves clueless ... Even US the sole super power mucked up on 9/11... By shooting those multiple planes you could have saved thousands... Or catching them (hijackers) for that matter..

Shyt happens and ISI definitely isn't as capabile as a lot of fanboys here like to claim.

are you sure about that? It was totally in the interest of Pak military & ISI to prolong the WoT and OBL and they knew OBl was a key milestone. If that milestone is crossed the aid pipeline from teh US would start dwindling. A simple way to keep that moolah coming is to keep OBL safe and secure. Hence the Abbottabad campus.

US is like a spoiled child, that asks you to play with him. If you do not play he will hit you. So it is not to cut relations with US. If you know how to better treat such kids.

are you sure about that? It was totally in the interest of Pak military & ISI to prolong the WoT and OBL and they knew OBl was a key milestone. If that milestone is crossed the aid pipeline from teh US would start dwindling. A simple way to keep that moolah coming is to keep OBL safe and secure. Hence the Abbottabad campus.

And I'm sure now the conflict is over right?

And I'm sure now the conflict is over right?

yes at scale. skirmishes continue because Pakistan hasn't quite made up its mind whether to stop or not. example 'no good bad taleban' vs inaction re haqqani terror network. Pakistan must first want conflict to be over in Pakistan before conflict will be over in Pakistan.

Well, be we you do not mean your country's air force, the government of Pakistan as well as a number of other non-governmental organizations. It is the Pakistan Air Force that requested the F-16 deal, not the USA. It is the government of Pakistan that wants that deal, not most American government officials, apparently. That is why I suggest that you should address them and not us with your concerns. America must deal with the government in power in Islamabad.

Hi,

This is atypical " american divorce proceedings "---all the sh-it will come flying out---. All ugly accusations and blame games will be laid out on the other party----.

The F16 demand by pak air force was a standard procedure as we already operate them----the offer that became the bone of contention was made by the white house---that is from " funds "---.

Otherwise---a BLK 52 F16 may not be worth 87 million dollars with restricted weapons and no aesa---.

Hope LOCKHEED MARTIN F-16 production unit collapse.......!!!!

Be Ready...!!!!
Bro ,So now we have come down to the level of cursing other countries :o: YaAllah Lockheed martin da bayra ghark Kr dy Ena da khakh na rvy :rofl:

There are much better alternates of F-16 available. Pakistan should seriously consider SUKHOI build aircrafts.

Back
Top Bottom