What's new

Don’t Think There Was a Concept of India Till the British Gave it One : Saif Ali Khan

O Pajee... hold your grounds I am calling the Cavalary!!!

tent-pegging-184-iv-mawra-tahreem.jpg

@Indus Pakistan @DESERT FIGHTER @Rafi @Reddington @Great Janjua @Mentee @Windjammer @Indus Valley @Sher Shah Awan @masterchief_mirza @Flight of falcon Boyz... Ganguz are trying to steall OurHeritage... Charge!!!

Gangus hamara Hai
saaray ka saara hai

Yeh Aya 18va Gamla :crazy_pilot:

For the people trying to support Buddhists should know Buddhists are worse than Hindus when it comes to persecution of Islam.

They both needs to be taught a good lesson.

Sure, Timur was great. "Scholars estimate that his military campaigns caused the deaths of 17 million people, amounting to about 5% of the world population at the time."

In his autobiography, Timur has stated, "My object in the invasion of Hindustan is to lead an expedition against the infidels, to convert them to the true faith of Islam and purify the land itself from the filth, infidelity and polytheism.”

So you cry that ISIS doesn't represent Islam but support Timur (a foreign invader with no relation to Pakistan. In fact, he conquered your own Multan and slaughtered peole over there as well).

Of course, Ashoka is no saint but even the fact that he totally renounced violence is creditable. You can't say the same for Timur.

Timur slaughtered people he considered his enemies

So did Ashoka

You are slapping the Hindus slaughtered by Ashoka in the face

Thanks to men like Timur Muslims carved a place in conquered areas, ergo they are held in high esteem from Ghauri to Khiliji to Timur etc

I can see Pakistan winning Gold medals in South Asia. In fact, Pakistan, is so good that countries like Nepal and Sri Lanka had more medals than Pakistan in South Asian Games. Pakistan is the Switzerland of the East as well. I never knew that when you become Muslim, you suddenly become one of the best countries in the world.
I thought I mentioned Mughals in my comment!

You punks lalu alone boosted the once nearly bankrupt Indian rail to the level of churning out trillions in revenue. this is how you reward your well wishers? What was his crime? To call a spade a spade? Meaning calling modi the equivalent of Hitler

LOL. Lalu overburdened the rail infrastructure to make short term profit and damaged the rail lines requiring massive replacement in the long run. THAT was his legacy.

Though he is in jail for the various scams he ran and got caught with this hands in the cookie jar.

LOL. Lalu overburdened the rail infrastructure to make short term profit and damaged the rail lines requiring massive replacement in the long run. THAT was his legacy.

Though he is in jail for the various scams he ran and got caught with this hands in the cookie jar.
Chal meray ghoray hindustan

Please can you show sources. I know there might be a few sources but they are not on the scale of Muslim persecution of both Hindus and Buddhists. I can give you thousands of sources where Muslim writers themselves glorify killings of 'kaffirs'. Please accept the fact that Buddhists were wiped out by Muslims. Also, there is no evidence of genocide of Buddhists by Hindus. Please have some shame.
Saif Ali Khan is right here.
Except British No one have ever ruled India completely.
1) during Ashoka, The Rock Edicts 2 and 13 suggest that these southernmost parts were controlled by the Cholas, the Pandyas, the Keralaputras, and the Satiyaputras
2) Aurangzeb didn't ruled kerala etc
Only British ruled whole India.
So relax and don't lynch saif Ali Khan

As as been pointed out, Saif's thinking mirror those of the pakistanis in pdf.
Saif is 100% right. Expect British no one ruled India completely.
Even Ashoka couldn't win over Kerala

Saif, in an interview, said, “I don’t think there was a concept of India till perhaps the British gave it one.”
Mumbai| Actor Saif Ali Khan is currently enjoying the success of his recent film ‘Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior’. While his movie is all set to cross 150 crore mark, he sparked controversy with his comment in an interview. In a clip that outraged netizens, Saif can be seen saying in reference to Tanhaji, “I don’t think this is history.” The actor further added, “I don’t think there was a concept of India till the British gave it one.”

After Saif’s comment, he is being trolled on the internet. Taimur, his son’s name started trending on social media after the video surfaced on the internet.

Talking about politics around Tanhaji and how he didn’t oppose distortion of history in the film, Saif added, “For some reason I didn’t take a stand. Maybe next time I would. I was very excited to play the role because it’s a delicious role. But when people say this is history, I don’t think this is history. I am quite aware of what the history was.”

He went on to say, “I don’t think there was a concept of India till perhaps the British gave it one. I don’t think there is really any constructive point in arguing about loudly, provided you yourself know why you’re doing it.”

Filmmaker Vivek Agnihotri reacted to Saif’s statement by addressing him as a ‘duffer student’.

https://hwnews.in/news/politics/sai...nk-concept-india-till-british-gave-one/123660

Looks like Saifi boy saw our comments on @ArainGang 's thread , we just discussed it two days back.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/india-on-the-eve-of-british-conquest.648909/

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom