What's new

Don’t Think There Was a Concept of India Till the British Gave it One : Saif Ali Khan

I am now above 60 and I have been discussing politics and religion with Pakistanis, for the last about 40 years, and, during that period, I would have conversed with hundreds of people, from different walks of life. This issue never turned up, nor most of the Pakistanis have any inclination towards waging a war on India, in the medieval fashion.
I respect your age and I hope you understand that some of your fellow Pakistanis keep talking about Ghazwa-e-Hind on PDF. That's why I said what I said. We too don't have any inclination to fight with Pakistan. My comments became a bit aggressive as I saw the disdain with which Pakistanis talk about Hindus. If I have hurt in any way, I will apologize but I won't hesitate to reply with facts if some ignorant person comments something random.

I respect your age and I hope you understand that some of your fellow Pakistanis keep talking about Ghazwa-e-Hind on PDF. That's why I said what I said. We too don't have any inclination to fight with Pakistan. My comments became a bit aggressive as I saw the disdain with which Pakistanis talk about Hindus. If I have hurt in any way, I will apologize but I won't hesitate to reply with facts if some ignorant person comments something random.

India and Pakistan are in a persistent intense and severe conflict. Under these conditions, aggressiveness in the attitudes and expressions is a natural consequence. Intent of my post was to register that possibly, in Pakistan, most of the people even wouldn't know, what is Ghazwa e Hind?

India and Pakistan are in a persistent intense and severe conflict. Under these conditions, aggressiveness in the attitudes and expressions is a natural consequence. Intent of my post was to register that possibly, in Pakistan, most of the people even wouldn't know, what is Ghazwa e Hind?
Ghazwa e Hind only came to limelight recently because of Zaid Zaman Hamid..

I only came to know about Ghazwa E Hind from PDF :D but yeah we don't want war with India or have any interest in enslaving you guys. Just treat the Muslims in your country fairly and give the right of the plebiscite to Kashmiris. End of

India for that matter was far unified under Mughals and was called "Hindustan"

The Mughal Empire's boundaries were much larger than not just the modern republic, but also the Indian sub-continent. Not only that, but certain parts of the sub-continent as well as the modern republic were not under their control.

knew place called India

They also knew of a place called Europe.

Concept of Nation state itself never existed before 19th century.

A nation is not the same as a state. India wasn't really either prior to the 19th century.

Its more likely repeat of 1971 then delusional ghazwa. For exemple India have succesfully supported Baloch insurgency for decades. Pakistan can barely survive as its now, forget about conquering any hostile nation.

@PakSword @SIPRA

Yaaro,

Gazwa e Hind
is Our Best PsyOp and you guys are telling them Ganguz it is not....

Shouldn't you be saying: Yeah... 220mln Paks are preparing and will be joined by Turks, Afghans and Persians... Imagine the nightmares Ganguz would be having....

The Truth is:
We Separated from GanguDaesh so that we could prepare and launch Gazwa e Hind!

Didn't DGISPR said
... we have studied you for 72 years... lads, it was hint towards Gazwa e Hind...

And Muslims in MaboozaHindustan are also preparing that is why GanguFacistRegime is in such Panic that it is imposing DarkLawz...

Pleaes, let Ganguz remain in terrified state!!!

Mangus

@Mentee

In any case, circumstances and policies of Gangudesh are forcing us towards a Ghazwa e Hind.

People need to understand the difference between the terms nation vs state/country even though many people incorrectly use these words interchangeably.

Country/State is a self-governing political entity.

A nation, however, is a group of people who share the same culture but do not have to be a sovereignty.

Uzbeks, Kazakhs, Turkmens, Kyrgyz, Uyghurs belong to one Turkish Nation even though they are separate states/countries.

Similarly India has always been a nation with separate political entities (kingdoms).

British just helped create a unified political entity for their administrative purposes.

Heck Myanmar was part of British India until 1937.

It is okay to have a single nation with multiple political entities but having multiple nations in a political entity would lead to disintegration.

@PakSword @SIPRA

Yaaro,

Gazwa e Hind
is Our Best PsyOp and you guys are telling them Ganguz it is not....

Shouldn't you be saying: Yeah... 220mln Paks are preparing and will be joined by Turks, Afghans and Persians... Imagine the nightmares Ganguz would be having....

The Truth is:
We Separated from GanguDaesh so that we could prepare and launch Gazwa e Hind!

Didn't DGISPR said
... we have studied you for 72 years... lads, it was hint towards Gazwa e Hind...

And Muslims in MaboozaHindustan are also preparing that is why GanguFacistRegime is in such Panic that it is imposing DarkLawz...

Pleaes, let Ganguz remain in terrified state!!!

Mangus

@Mentee

Thanks brother, I was going to reply to this thread but I have seen you very nicely correct our brothers.

Ghazwa e Hind is not some belief of Pakistanis only, Indians need to understand, every Muslim believes it due to its reference being Sahih Ahadith.

Accordingly it will happen around the time right before Imam Mahdi, and will be carried out by a black flag army from Khorasaan (ancient name for Pakistan, Afghanistan region.)

At the time, the kings (plural) of India will be taken in chains by this army. India will be conquered for Islam. Then this army will go to support the Mahdi in his final battle in Israel against Dajjal.

Highly possible India would have already fractured by that point. Allahu Alim.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/authentic-hadees-reference-of-ghazwa-e-hind.401147/

Thanks brother, I was going to reply to this thread but I have seen you very nicely correct our brothers.

Ghazwa e Hind is not some belief of Pakistanis only, Indians need to understand, every Muslim believes it due to its reference being Sahih Ahadith.

Accordingly it will happen around the time right before Imam Mahdi, and will be carried out by a black flag army from Khorasaan (ancient name for Pakistan, Afghanistan region.)

At the time, the kings (plural) of India will be taken in chains by this army. India will be conquered for Islam. Then this army will go to support the Mahdi in his final battle in Israel against Dajjal.

Highly possible India would have already fractured by that point. Allahu Alim.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/authentic-hadees-reference-of-ghazwa-e-hind.401147/

Thank you for the references.....Can you say with 100 percent certainity that these diktats emrge from legitimate Islamic canon and not some heretic, apocryphal texts? If they are authentic canon, does that mean Muslims are dutybound to act on these orders, failing which they risk excommunication?

Isn't the creation of Pakistan, the final culmination of Ghazwa-E-Hind?

I mean we are all Black Gangus here? why would Muslims want to mix themselves with Black Gangus and risk the contamination of their purer,fairer Indus features?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom